Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandhuhar said:
It has really a loongggggggggggg wait for the MR. All the future options are on hold cos of this.Good opportunities r coming professionally but have to think and think think to accept those.It is veryyyyyyyy painfull..If the answer is negative den again have to start from scratch.....God help us
True, it's hardcore fact.\

jol

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapanaB said:
I dont think I can wait for such a long period of time... if the MR comes by june then it ok otherwise I will not consider the Canada option...

In fact we had already started working on other plans and now my husband is applying to major b schools in europe.. if he gets accepted there then we will of course pursue that course of action...

Sapana
If u decide for second option, l will suggest u before opting that do strong follow for ur case with CHC.

Rest call is purely yours.

haddad2010

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st 18/10/2010 Documents recived by VO 1st,November 2010
File Transfer...
Second AOR 12/04/2011
Med's Request
21st,April 2012 Decision made.No medical
Passport Req..
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
VISA ISSUED...
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Dear All,

Today my mailing address reappeared on ecase, I hope that it will be the last time for disappear. And also I cann't check my ecase with my 2AOR. I hope that London VO move faster, and best wishes for everybody.

thanks

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
jol said:
If u decide for second option, l will suggest u before opting that do strong follow for ur case with CHC.

Rest call is purely yours.
Can you plz explain how a strong follow up would help for speeding up my application processing?

in fact what is a strong follow up in this context?

Sapana

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Remember One always makes a Mistake when He/She Is hasty or desperate decisions

Relax and Think the +Ve and - VE before you take any step

You are the best judge of your circumstance though.

DBC

sapanaB said:
I dont think I can wait for such a long period of time... if the MR comes by june then it ok otherwise I will not consider the Canada option...

In fact we had already started working on other plans and now my husband is applying to major b schools in europe.. if he gets accepted there then we will of course pursue that course of action...

Sapana

jol

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapanaB said:
Can you plz explain how a strong follow up would help for speeding up my application processing?

in fact what is a strong follow up in this context?

Sapana
It's almost one year passed away and u haven't recd. any tel interview nor any communication.

Write mail or letter for asking the status or delay with your application.

OR

Wait till the first week of July, 2011

some_where_in

Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
AOR Received.
08-08-2010
Med's Request
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Med's Done....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Passport Req..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VISA ISSUED...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Sapana,

Wait atleast till July and then take decision. Just be calm and don't make any haste

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
prince56k said:
Dear Sapana,

Waiting for such a long time is a irrecoverable pain. I will see June/July announcement. If doesn't find any thing positive then i might need to look for the alternatives. I have already got offer for MS in Italy (with funding), Germany (only tuition weaver), some other applications are decision pending. Otherwise, I will have to focus on career here or may think for applying immigration or work visa to other countries.

There is no gaurante that I wil be eligible even they took one/two/three years or more. If their quota is full for 2011 then they can easily confirm each applicant about their probable entry year after checking all background documents throughout this year. They can ask for Medical/PCC/POF again at the time of PP request in 2012/2013/... whatsoever.

Personally, I don't find any proper justification of playing hide and seek games with so many professionals.

Prince
Dear Prince,

Let me first start by congratulating you on securing offers for MS in reputed EU countries..I would strongly advise you to seriously look at those options as
IT off shoring is up and coming in these countries (and you are NOC 213). These non english speaking countries are still behind in that areas because of language problems.. So people with IT background and an understanding of the countries language (spanish, german, italian, french etc) and culture are very valuable there..

In fact many Indian IT companies are conducting spl courses for these languages are preparing people to act as cultural bridges.. Also an opportunity for higher education is not something that comes quite frequently...

If i have to give my example I already have a masters degree and so does my husband and he is now trying for second masters degree (MBA)
from a reputed eu b school like insead or imd.

all the best in whatever decision you make..

Sapana

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
destinationBC said:
Remember One always makes a Mistake when He/She Is hasty or desperate decisions

Relax and Think the +Ve and - VE before you take any step

You are the best judge of your circumstance though.

DBC
Hi DBC, jol and somewherein

Thanks for your kind advice and words of encouragement...

I am not going to withdraw my application tomorrow I will of course consider the pros and cons of the situation before coming to a conclusion and also I will take advice from dear forum members like you as well.

At the same time i am just stressing the fact that I can not put my life on hold for indefinite period of time.. i am weighing the opportunities and working on a few of them simultaneously whichever clicks, i am going to accept or reject it according to the situation then..

Sapana

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Just give 2 to 3 months time and see, i would say you will see positive results.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Wise

sapanaB said:
Hi DBC, jol and somewherein

Thanks for your kind advice and words of encouragement...

I am not going to withdraw my application tomorrow I will of course consider the pros and cons of the situation before coming to a conclusion and also I will take advice from dear forum members like you as well.

At the same time i am just stressing the fact that I can not put my life on hold for indefinite period of time.. i am weighing the opportunities and working on a few of them simultaneously whichever clicks, i am going to accept or reject it according to the situation then..

Sapana

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
all VO are Busy in federal election campaigns of May 2 election.
After election or stable government we can hope for speedy Process.............cheers

waiting time is over now............ :)

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
How Canada’s Election May Affect Canadian Immigration

On May 2, 2011 Canadian citizens will be casting their vote in an election to either re-elect the governing Conservatives, or to elect a new party and Prime Minister. The outcome of this election may have important implications for Canadian immigration.

Canada has five major parties running for election. While many parties agree on certain issues, such as the need to improve the efficiency of the immigration system, they each have their own views on what changes need to be made to Canada’s immigration system. The following are some promises made by each party during the election campaign:

Conservatives

If re-elected, the Conservatives have promised to:

Get tougher on human smuggling;
Streamline the process for deporting foreign criminals;
Impose a two year conditional Canadian permanent resident status for applicants who are sponsored by a spouse or common-law partner and who have been in that relationship for less than two years; and
Have foreign credentials recognized in Canada faster and more easily.
Liberals

If elected, the Liberals have promised to:

Reduce wait times for immigration applications and increase efficiency of the current Canadian immigration system;
Increase the number of visas that are issued in the Family Class Category;
Increase federal funding for language training programs in Canada for those wanting to improve their English or French proficiency; and
Improve the system of recognizing foreign credentials in Canada.
NDP

If elected, the National Democratic Party has promised to:

Improve immigration wait times and fast-track family reunification;
Reduce the backlog of applications at the visa offices;
Develop better procedures and appeals for those applying for visitor visas;
Accelerate the recognition of foreign credentials in Canada;
Reinstate federal funding for immigrant settlement agencies, especially those cut in Ontario;
Implement the “Once in a Lifetime Act” which would allow Canadians a one-time opportunity to sponsor a relative who is not a member of the family class to come to Canada; and
Ensure tough laws against crooked consultants are enforced.
Green Party

If elected, the Green Party promises to:

Allocate greater funding for language training programs in English and French in Canada;
Establish a program for people living in Canada without official status that will lead to full landed immigrant status;
Improve the integration of newcomers into Canadian society;
Toughen and enforce regulations governing the practice of immigration consultants; and
Amend the Anti-Terrorism Act and the Public Safety Act so that formal charges can be brought against all those detained.
Parti Quebecois

Throughout the election campaign, the Parti Quebecois have been fairly quiet on issues regarding immigration. They recently released a document which proposes several changes to their own immigration programs within the province of Quebec (full story can be found here); however they have not discussed changes they would make to federal immigration policies.

The 2011 election is important to potential immigrants and Canadians alike as a new government can mean changes to current immigration policies, but whether all of these promises will actually be kept remains to be seen

Read more here:

http://www.cicnews.com/2011/04/canadas-election-affect-canadian-immigration-04837.html

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
sapanaB said:
Ibitayo,

when I say May 2010 I am talking about submission of full documents to ND VO and not initial application to CIO.

even with that the time line stands that he got his MR almost a year after his full docs. And this is what is a worrying thing for all of us..

Sapana
sapanaB....mine full application is in ND VO since 26th April, 2010. Its 12months+, still rbvo. nothing change..nor any enquiry.