Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Stephen Harper's Conservatives win Canadian election,, Lets hope for the faster immigration from them

read more

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13259484

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
Stephen Harper's Conservatives win Canadian election,, Lets hope for the faster immigration from them

read more

Yes, Conservatives won by winning in 167 of 308 seats. The Conservative Party was re-elected, moving from a minority to a majority government. Now they can move ahead with confidence.

In the previous elections they won 143 seats meaning a change of +23 in the present elections.

This of course is a good sign and things should be moving faster from now on. Let's hope for the best!!!!

- RSK

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
sharmilas said:
sapanaB....mine full application is in ND VO since 26th April, 2010. Its 12months+, still rbvo. nothing change..nor any enquiry.
This is too bad... Have you considered case specific inquiry as a means to know what exactly is happening to your case?

And this is exactly why I am reluctant to depend on Canada Immigration and exploring other options...

Sapana

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
sapanaB said:
This is too bad... Have you considered case specific inquiry as a means to know what exactly is happening to your case?

And this is exactly why I am reluctant to depend on Canada Immigration and exploring other options...

Sapana
I guess it depends on case to case ......... if any one had been to more countries his/her BGC will take more time??

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
As I said many times before Conservatives are against in Take of "Alien" nationals into their country

Expect tighter rules and slower processing expect a new set of rules next month

It has already Begun

as rightfully said by Qorak on another thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/stephen-harpers-win-electionnow-any-chances-to-change-skill-list-t71145.0.html

kavya said:

read more

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Very tricky question:

If conservatives promiced to

"•Get tougher on human smuggling;
•Streamline the process for deporting foreign criminals;
•Impose a two year conditional Canadian permanent resident status for applicants who are sponsored by a spouse or common-law partner and who have been in that relationship for less than two years; and
•Have foreign credentials recognized in Canada faster and more easily"

If I apply for study permit. Does that mean my husband can get PR status for two years? A real mean of confusion.

Correct me please

Kavya

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
kavya said:
Very tricky question:

•Impose a two year conditional Canadian permanent resident status for applicants who are sponsored by a spouse or common-law partner and who have been in that relationship for less than two years; and

If you are studying or working in canada your husband can get a open work permit

What they say by conditional for 2 years is for all the cases that they get married bring the other one in to canada and then separated

So its a marriage for a pr
If I apply for study permit. Does that mean my husband can get PR status for two years? A real mean of confusion.

Correct me please

Kavya

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
kavya said:
Very tricky question:

Correct me please

Kavya
Kavya

In case of study permit, your husband can get an open work permit, i.e. he does not need any job offer for the work permit. He can then look for a job based on that work permit.

I am not sure but I think for getting a open work permit the spouse need to be from NOC categories conforming to skill type 0, A or B. you can confirm the same on CIC website.

Sapana

saket

Feb 2, 2011
Dear All,
I have made an Application for Permanent Residence(Federal Skilled Worker) to " CIC-Canada,Canada,received by MIKE on 3rd march 2011.
In April 2011,I received email stating my application is under review.
On 9 th may 2011, the fees was debited from my Credit card
On 10 may 2011, I received email stating "I was not eligible for processing in NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3131 - PHARMACIST category, as I have not provided sufficient evidence from your employer that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.and my refund will be sent.

I am an pharmacist and pharmaceutical scientist working in R&D with aroung 7 years of experience.My employer has flatly refused anything regarding work deatils/profile on the reference letter and has given an experience letter kind of letter for CIC.I had attached all letters like appointment/resignation/apprisal letters along with the original application.

It appears to be an slap on my face that they dont even consider me an pharmacist!

What Am I supposed to do know?
I am doing my application on my own and not through any agent.Is this the reason my application is rejected flatly and treated this way?

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Good Positive News:

One of the forum member got MR request and he is Pre June26 and his Second AOR is Aug2010.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-new-delhi-chc-in-august-2010-t49425.420.html

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
OmSai73 said:
Good Positive News:

One of the forum member got MR request and he is Pre June26 and his Second AOR is Aug2010.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-new-delhi-chc-in-august-2010-t49425.420.html
http://communities.canada.com/vancouversun/blogs/thesearch/archive/2011/05/06/shock-the-system-add-100-000-more-immigrants-per-year-to-canada.aspx

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
sadika said:
http://communities.canada.com/vancouversun/blogs/thesearch/archive/2011/05/06/shock-the-system-add-100-000-more-immigrants-per-year-to-canada.aspx
Can you please paste the content of the link, i am not able to access the link.

raj11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR : 05/10/2010, 2nd AOR :15/02/2011, In Process: 08/05/2012
Hi Forum Members,

Initial Application to CIO : 7 May 2010
NOC : 0213
Visa Office : New Delhi
1st AOR Received from CIO through email : 05 Oct 2010
Full Documents sent to New Delhi Visa Office : 27 Jan 2011
2nd AOR Received through ordinary mail : 15 Feb 2011 (dated 9th Feb)
from New Delhi Visa Office

E-Cas Status :

Permanent Residence Application Status

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (When Clicking this it shows the below lines)

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review.

I wonder how come they issued second AOR to me from New Delhi Visa Office as my status shows that it is still with the CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia C-50 Office

My Question here is : It should show that the documents are pending review with New Delhi Visa Office but it is showing as Sydney, Nova Scotia C-50 Office.

Iam really confused with this please anyone give u'r ideas.

I need u'r suggestions about what does this E-Cas Status conveys to me.

Raj.

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
hi saket,,

i have read in this forum about a similar instance and that guy reasoned with CHC and he finally got his visa.
i think u did not mention your duties properly thats why you application got rejected..
dont loose hope..
get guidance from seniors . and send letter from your side + amended duties list from employer..
had u consulted somebody for this before filing application.. this cud have been avoided..
anyways..
hope for the best..

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
sapanaB said:
Kavya

In case of study permit, your husband can get an open work permit, i.e. he does not need any job offer for the work permit. He can then look for a job based on that work permit.

I am not sure but I think for getting a open work permit the spouse need to be from NOC categories conforming to skill type 0, A or B. you can confirm the same on CIC website.

Sapana
thanks a lot sapana