Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
Waiting for 2nd AOR.......... more than 45 days crossed...... no reply or no email ....
Keeping my fingers crossed....let c

Should i contact to CIC delhi...or not..............seniors plz suggest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hotheart

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats - WoW atlast they are into November..................... 8) 8) 8) 8)

ardayoyt said:
My full document was received by london visa office on 05/11/2010 and i got 2nd aor letter today in post dated 11/03/2011. Ym current status also ''is in process''

ardayoyt

Bazigar

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Jun-2010
Nomination.....
22-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
11-Mar-2011
IELTS Request
Already Attached
File Transfer...
25-Feb-2011
Dear Dear Dear

Must read my Message

Whoever is worried about "Decision Made" in his/her e-status .....Please dont panic....
Why....???

Bcoz I was also facing the same problem and finally got my 2nd AOR.....

and after receiving 2nd AOR my e-status is also has changed in .."IN PROCESS"

Hurray...

Seniors..... Please intimate "How long will it take now for verifications"...?

Regards,,
Bazigar

laxmikumar

Apr 5, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
London-JMR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
09/03/2011 *12 letter(march,2012) and 18 months letter(April,2013)
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
In process (29th march 2012)
Med's Request
30-sep-2013
Med's Done....
11-Oct-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-NOV-2013 (passports reached the LVO on Dec 5th )
VISA ISSUED...
23-Dec-2013
LANDED..........
?
hi everybody,
After a long and frustrating await,finally I received my 2nd AOR ( 09/03/2011) to keep hopes alive again.
My status changed to In Process . Please update my details.
I wish, all my fellow applicants will receive 2nd AOR soon.
be happy........

thanks to all..........

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Morning All,

Some of the members got 2 AOR lately have got their status changed to "In Process" and some members got AOR before still have status "Application Received" ????? any idea why these difference?????

Lets explore....

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
OmSai73 said:
Morning All,

Some of the members got 2 AOR lately have got their status changed to "In Process" and some members got AOR before still have status "Application Received" ????? any idea why these difference?????

Lets explore....
Hello All.

Don't worry i explain you this status mystery....

Actually the whole "Immigration System" is changed, now the files are being transfered from old system to new one, so those who get " Decision Made " status not have to be worried, becuz they must close old files to open a new one, so closing a file automatically generates this status " Decision Made " and those who still have " Application Received " status also not to be worried becuz their turn will also come to be transfered to new system.

this difference is because some applicants who sent their docs earlier and their files are generated with the old system so the status is RBVO and some applicants who sent their docs recently within past 4-5 months their files are directly generated with the new system so the status is InProcess.

its the new system trend now, that after 2nd AOR the status will be " Inprocess " but dont be so happy becuz actually the files are still at RBVO stage.

those who sent there docs and received 2nd AOR with RBVO status dont worry... we aalll are in the same boat but the Uniforms are diffrent... proces will continue in a queue manner. applicants received 2nd AOR earlier will sure receive MR earlier..

Hope this explanation helps and make you more calm.

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
sameerkhan said:
Hello All.

Actually the whole "Immigration System" is changed, now the files are being transfered from old system to new one, so those who get " Decision Made " status not have to be worried, becuz they must close old files to open a new one, so closing a file automatically generates this status " Decision Made " and those who still have " Application Received " status also not to be worried becuz their turn will also come to be transfered to new system.

this difference is because some applicants who sent their docs earlier and their files are generated with the old system so the status is RBVO and some applicants who sent their docs recently within past 4-5 months their files are directly generated with the new system so the status is InProcess.

its the new system trend now, that after 2nd AOR the status will be " Inprocess " but dont be so happy becuz actually the files are still at RBVO stage.

those who sent there docs and received 2nd AOR with RBVO status dont worry... we aalll are in the same boat but the Uniforms are diffrent... proces will continue in a queue manner. applicants received 2nd AOR earlier will sure receive MR earlier..

Hope this explanation helps and make you more calm.
Sameer, Thank you for the detail reply......

+1 for you/

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, when did London VO recieve your full docs.........

laxmikumar said:
hi everybody,
After a long and frustrating await,finally I received my 2nd AOR ( 09/03/2011) to keep hopes alive again.
My status changed to In Process . Please update my details.
I wish, all my fellow applicants will receive 2nd AOR soon.
be happy........

thanks to all..........

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
OmSai73 said:
Sameer, Thank you for the detail reply......

+1 for you/
Thank you dear..

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
In addition to what Sameer's excellent explanation..

I think this is because of the different approached by different VOs as well. e.g. Although the OP6 guide says that the application status becomes In Process and then all the background checks criminality check etc. begin. Thus when your application is checked for completeness, your status immediately becomes IP, but some VOs such as ND were doing the background and criminality checks first and then put the application status to IP. This also explains the short time for ND applicants between In process and getting a MR. And also the belief that ND puts only "sure shot" cases in IP.

Having said that this doesnt affect the overall processing time of the application cause the applicants spend more time in IP or RBVO status depending on the approach of the concerned VO.

From what I have read from various posts in this forum, there is an effort to bring a uniform approach for the processing at various VOs regarding the status changes etc.

Sapana

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
sameerkhan said:
Hello All.

Actually the whole "Immigration System" is changed, now the files are being transfered from old system to new one, so those who get " Decision Made " status not
Great Explanation Sameer !! It makes Sense ! +1 for you !!

But still i have one query - if VO works on que system then how cum Post 26 June Applicants hae started getting there MR & visa .
thanks

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
tanytush said:

But still i have one query - if VO works on que system then how cum Post 26 June Applicants hae started getting there MR & visa .
thanks
Simple reason actually, Although VOs work on the queue system still not all applicants are placed on the same queue and some queues move faster than other queues.
In case of post 26th June applicants all the primary work is done at CIO and VOs only do the background checks etc. so the post 26 june applicants queue is moving faster.

Also CIC is irrational in that whenever they announce any changes to the immigration policy, the applicants coming under the changed requirements always get preference. this is probably because they want to show that the changes made to the system are working towards better performance and overall efficiency of the system is improved.

Sapana

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapanaB said:
Simple reason actually, Although VOs work on the queue system still not all applicants are placed on the same queue and some queues move faster than other queues.
In case of post 26th June applicants all the primary work is done at CIO and VOs only do the background checks etc. so the post 26 june applicants queue is moving faster.

Also CIC is irrational in that whenever they announce any changes to the immigration policy, the applicants coming under the changed requirements always get preference. this is probably because they want to show that the changes made to the system are working towards better performance and overall efficiency of the system is improved.

Sapana
Agree totally!

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
sapanaB said:
In addition to what Sameer's excellent explanation..

I think this is because of the different approached by different VOs as well. e.g. Although the OP6 guide says that the application status becomes In Process and then all the background checks criminality check etc. begin. Thus when your application is checked for completeness, your status immediately becomes IP, but some VOs such as ND were doing the background and criminality checks first and then put the application status to IP. This also explains the short time for ND applicants between In process and getting a MR. And also the belief that ND puts only "sure shot" cases in IP.

Having said that this doesnt affect the overall processing time of the application cause the applicants spend more time in IP or RBVO status depending on the approach of the concerned VO.

From what I have read from various posts in this forum, there is an effort to bring a uniform approach for the processing at various VOs regarding the status changes etc.

Sapana
I Second....

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
tanytush said:

thanks
Thanx for +1..

post 26th june application priority is HIGH as per the Immigration Ministry CANADA, VO can not interfere in that, they instructed to do so and run the system in this manner, just like post 28th Feb 2008 applications possess high priority then pre 28th Feb 2008.

The same thing happened again after 2years just like fast track introduced in Feb 2008, and you can say that an Ultra Fast Track is introduced. :D

All the queues exist but are at different counters to be entertained.. hope you understand now.