29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
sworker said:
Police certificates from Pakistan are valid upto 6 Months. FBI police report is valid upto a year. In case if Candian asks you a new one, just show the police your previous ones and they issue a new one
Hi All

Thanx for every ones support but I simply asked that:

is there any specific criteria that CHC london set for the police certificates like; it must not be older that 1 month upon submission of final application or 2 months or 3 months etc etc..

this is my question... i knw its valid for 6months but what CHC says i wanted to knw that...

thanx in advance guys...

Regards:
Sameer

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Hi All

Thanx for every ones support but I simply asked that:

is there any specific criteria that CHC london set for the police certificates like; it must not be older that 1 month upon submission of final application or 2 months or 3 months etc etc..

this is my question... i knw its valid for 6months but what CHC says i wanted to knw that...

thanx in advance guys...

Regards:
Sameer

Sameer bro,

The PCC should not be more than 3 months old from the date the inital application was submitted to CIO.

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Dear Saki/Mitali and aall others...

just wanted to know that how much older Police Clearance Certificate is acceptable.. as i have obtained them for me and my wife by 29th AUG 2010 and submitting my application in OCT 2010.. are these ok.. ? or i should obtain new ones..

Regards:
Sameer
Yea yours PCC are good to go!

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roseapple08 said:
Dear saki,
Should the following documents which asked by VO be totally the same as those sent to CIO? Did you just send photocopies of documents to VO or make a new set? Can I revise them?

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]
Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]

I'd like to update and correct some wrong information provided before. Is it Ok? Thanks!
Hi,

If you need to make some changes then its ok to re-fill them and send the new forms but if there are no changes then you can send the photocopy of the old ones. As you will be filling the new ones with updated information just mention this in your cover letter that youre circumstances has been changed so you have updated the forms with the current details.

Cheers
Saki

roseapple08

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Visa Office......
Taipei
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-10-2010
Dear Saki,
Thank you for prompt reply. Best wishes to all the applicants.

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
saki said:
Yea yours PCC are good to go!

Cheers
Saki
Thanx SAKI...

you can see my application is already too late, 120days deadline is going to end by 25 OCT 2010. but i hope I will submit it before the time ends... need ur prayers too, for my degree..

Regards:
Sameer

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Thanx SAKI...

you can see my application is already too late, 120days deadline is going to end by 25 OCT 2010. but i hope I will submit it before the time ends... need ur prayers too, for my degree..

Regards:
Sameer
Did you get the degree yet?, I would suggest you to send the application via Fedex/DHL as they have next day delivery so you will not have to worry to much about the deadline.

Good Luck

Cheers
Saki

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
saki said:
Did you get the degree yet?, I would suggest you to send the application via Fedex/DHL as they have next day delivery so you will not have to worry to much about the deadline.

Good Luck

Cheers
Saki
Dear Bro

no degree is not in my hand yet, it will be by 15th OCT as per Uni staff promise. but what should i do if i didnt get my degree on time should i sent my application without it, as i score 65 points without the degree... is there any chance to get passed without degree .. or i should not send the full application and wait for the refunds.. :(

one more thing, FEDEX took 4days when i sent my initial application to CIO then how could you say that it will deliver it by next day..?

Regards:
Sameer

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Dear Bro

no degree is not in my hand yet, it will be by 15th OCT as per Uni staff promise. but what should i do if i didnt get my degree on time should i sent my application without it, as i score 65 points without the degree... is there any chance to get passed without degree .. or i should not send the full application and wait for the refunds.. :(

one more thing, FEDEX took 4days when i sent my initial application to CIO then how could you say that it will deliver it by next day..?

Regards:
Sameer
Let me put my point,
If i were you i would have sent all docs to VO (even without degree) and sent degree after (if it's late). But wright explanation in the cover letter mentioning you will send the degree as soon as you get it. But inshallah you'll get it before. will be praying for you too.

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
Chami said:
Let me put my point,
If i were you i would have sent all docs to VO (even without degree) and sent degree after (if it's late). But wright explanation in the cover letter mentioning you will send the degree as soon as you get it. But inshallah you'll get it before. will be praying for you too.
Thank you SOOO mucchhhh for ur sweet words " Let me put my point, " soooo nice of uuuu...

yeah INSHAALLAH I will get it b4 and if not, i will send my docs with out the degree.. and i need prayers of u all...

Regard:
Sameer

aran

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with 2nd stage docs
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
04-02-2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
29-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2012
LANDED..........
13-01-2013
Friends,

Today I have dispatch 2nd stage documents to VO. what is the next step? Generally how long will it take to get the 2nd AOR?

Thanks much,
Aran

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Dear Bro

Regards:
Sameer
Hi Sameer,

You still have time you will get the degree dont worry, i will suggest you to send all the documents before 120 days deadline as visa office checklist say send complete documents in one pack. Fedex does have a next day priority express as well they will charge you more but they do send it next day.

CHeers
Saki

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Dear Saki its very important for me if you can solve my problem so I can submit my full documents to the VO which I am holding them now as I am not sure of the below problems which is killing my mind can you please show me the to these problems.

1. Due to mistakes my first name is different on the Junior school and senior school credentials and have the correct name on my masters degree in the filed which I have applied for FSW what should I do now should I submit all my credentials or just the credentials of my masters degree because it will make me suspicious.

2. My PCC was valid at the time of applying to CIO and now it is more than 6 months old and you know that getting PCC from the US takes good 4 months and the deadline of filing the full documents its right near the corner.

Please tell me how to approach these problems, I will really appreciate your detailed suggestions and will consider you as my savior. Thank you

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
Dear Saki its very important for me if you can solve my problem so I can submit my full documents to the VO which I am holding them now as I am not sure of the below problems which is killing my mind can you please show me the to these problems.

1. Due to mistakes my first name is different on the Junior school and senior school credentials and have the correct name on my masters degree in the filed which I have applied for FSW what should I do now should I submit all my credentials or just the credentials of my masters degree because it will make me suspicious.

Submit all docs which are listed in the checklist. I dont know which visa office is yours but most of the visa office dont need junior school credientials only Bachelors and Masters qualification docs are required like transcripts/degree. If you are still required to send the high school credentials then send it and in your cover letter explain the problem that you have different name.

2. My PCC was valid at the time of applying to CIO and now it is more than 6 months old and you know that getting PCC from the US takes good 4 months and the deadline of filing the full documents its right near the corner.

As long as your PCC are not more than 3 months old from the date CIO received your application then your PCC are valid and no need to get the new one. You fall under old rules and your PCC should not be more than 3 months old from the date CIO received your applicaiton.

Please tell me how to approach these problems, I will really appreciate your detailed suggestions and will consider you as my savior. Thank you
Cheers
Saki

azneita

Jun 9, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29,2010 /CEM Received May 4,2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-Oct. 2010 / 2nd AOR 06-May -2011
File Transfer...
Feb.7 2011 (doc. submitted Manila visa ofc. )
Med's Request
March 27, 2012
Med's Done....
May 23, 2012 / July 4 CEM requested xray for my 8yr.old son
Interview........
waived/ ecas Medical Received Sept.4
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
hi everyone !
good news we 've just received thru email our First AOR from the Civil Intake Office (Oct. 8) thank you to all the members of this forum :) God bless us all

azneita