Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
goinggoinggone said:
Saki: You are right. I checked the May forum and it appears that many applicants, whose app reached NS as late as middle of May have already received their AORs. There are quite a few April applicants who are waiting for their AOR. One thing appears to be certain - processing of apps at NS is not sequential.
Yup - though many mid May applicants have had their CC charged there are few early May ones who are still waiting.

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
It appears that the 0213s have fallen behind the "app progress" curve.

smithac said:
Yup - though many mid May applicants have had their CC charged there are few early May ones who are still waiting.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
no dear 0213 curve not declining . i am a doctor and still waiting long since last 3 months and 13 days ,neither DD encashed nor any information yet.so its hapazard all

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hello Saki/Mitali,

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks

Satnam

satnak said:
Hi Saki/Mitali,

I got AOR on Aug 04 but its missing on your latest list.

Please update.

Also I worked at my workplace since Nov 2006. I visited them earlier today and almost all the staff is changed and all old attendance registers were in very bad condition. The then pricncipal of my institute has also migrated to Canada and now his relative is looking after. So my query is what precautions should I take in case I get verification from CHC ND. If they (CHC ND) call at the numbers, the staff would not be able to answer about my job immediately as s/he has to get the records from record room. Does CHC ND peopel call back/again?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Satnam

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
saki said:
Hi Hinna,

It is very rare that they will approach the bank to confirm the balance but if i was you i would maintain the minimum balance until my visa is stamped. Visa officer might not ring the bank but they can ask you to provide 3 or 6 months statement at the time of medicals so you should always maintain the minimum balance in case they check the last few months transactions.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki.
1. Right now i can manage to come up to 1.36 million rupees (minimum required level by the visa office). Is it ok?
will it be a problematic if i could not show 1.5 million again?

2. Also tell me after how many days of status change, the Visa office calls at the work place usually?

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
HI.. Saki/Mitali/Manj Bhai and all the senior members like Canada123 etc etc ..

here I am back with my detailed problems... " I m not disclosing my real name and identifications..."

1. In my Matric and Inter certificate I have spelling of my name e.g " Samir " and in my Diplomas and Degrees and Appointment Letters, Reference Letters I have the spelling of my name is e.g "Sameer".
in my Driving License i have the spelling of my name is "Samir" .... the problem is both the spellings are correct. sum body uses " Samir " and sum uses " Sameer " ... will it effect my application, will the Visa Officer raise any issue..? if YES then what should i do in advance before sending my final documentation..?

2. same problem with my wife's name... but its a minor. she has the name e.g " Shereen Mirza " on her evry educational document but on the Nikaah nama the name is " shereen Kanwal " name on the nikkah nama is followd by the old NIC and pasport, which are no more now.. according to the new NIC and Passport her name changed to " Shereen Sameer " the only conflict is the nikkah nama where it show her old name as " Shereen Kanwal ". which is different than the educational docs.

actually the name changed mistakenly when the NIC were made and then never bothered to correct it.. now what to do for nikaah nama...

and moreover, will they raise an issue regarding the surname changed to "Sameer" from "Kanwal or Mirza"..?

3. how often they verify the job experiences..? actually i made sum changes to my job description and designations, it will be verified if they call the signing person whose visiting card will be attached with the reference letters. are they verifying by calling company or sending faxes to the companies..?

4.. i did logged my application through a consultant and now i withdrew my application from him, he gave me coppies of the forms which are filled by hand and sent to the Intake office. actually there was a mistake he made in first turn of sending my application in march, which he received back for corrections, he corrected it and sent again in April. the copies he provided me are hand filled and one of the form is dated "March" and others are dated "April" so i am afraid that he has provided me the faulty forms which he received back.. because he must have Copies of those also... so may be he provided me those.. what if he has provided different application forms and i follow the provided forms preparing my new forms according to that...

5. my previous consultant wrote my father's name spellings as " Mhammad " but the actual is " Muhammad " for his first name. he used to write twice the same wrong spelling... should i correct it in my new forms...? or doing so will raise another issue..?

6. I have arranged 1,500,000 Pak rupees = 18,290 CAD for three family members... and deposited in a new saving account (with my name) furthermore i fixed that amount for 1 year and will get the certificate in 2 or 3 days.. fixing the amount will be suitable or i did wrong....?

7. me and my wife bothdon't have the birth certificates... what about this issue. my wife has copy certificate of the hospital where she born. but i don't have any thing..

8. should we submit the Matric and Inter Certificates only or along with the mark sheets... ? what if i don't have the mark sheet of my inter ... I should issue a new copy of marks sheet from Inter board or just send the certificate...? and if you suggest to issue a copy of marks sheet then it will be with the new date, will this new date cause an issue ...?

9. what about the verification, should i verify all the docs from matric and inter board and degrees from HEC ... or just send the notarized copies.. ?

10. now turn comes to Police clearance... i got married in 2008 and now its 2010. these two years my wife lived with me in a different area from the one she were in before marriage. e.g ... she was in Malir since from birth and now she is in F.B Area since from 2 years... i m going to get the police clearance from my area police station and they will provide my a certificate for the period of stay in that particular area.. so should i get an other police clearance from Malir also for rest of the time period she spend in the same city...

there are many other issues which are breaking my stamina and letting me down for a withdraw of application... kindly help me....

hopefully sum of the listed issues are faced by sum other candidates also so thats why i am posting these issue publicaly rather than PM to both of you...

Saki and Mitali plzz ask Manj bhai also to take interest in solving these issues.. i will be really thankful to evry one who suggest me any thing... Mitalli here you got a chance to suggest me many things so dont miss it... :)

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
SAMEER KHAN-----metric HEC certified copy(notarised) and one police clearance certi enough.regarding ur names make an affidavit that all name belongs to same person.

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
sadika said:
SAMEER KHAN-----metric HEC certified copy(notarised) and one police clearance certi enough.regarding ur names make an affidavit that all name belongs to same person.
thank you sadika for ur interest... kindly guide me how get HEC verifications...? where to go and what to do...? detailed plzzzz

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
sameer khan-you contact ALIZIA in may2010 forum .she did all her doc HEC attested.birth certi also make an affidavit.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
thank you sadika for ur interest... kindly guide me how get HEC verifications...? where to go and what to do...? detailed plzzzz
Hi Sameer,

Below is the link of HEC website which shows the instruction. You will either have to go to Islamabad for a day or post your documents to HEC with there instructions.

http://www.hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/Divisions/QALI/DegreeAttestationEquivalence/DegreeAttestationServices/Pages/Default.aspx

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Thanks Saki.
1. Right now i can manage to come up to 1.36 million rupees (minimum required level by the visa office). Is it ok?
will it be a problematic if i could not show 1.5 million again?

Yes that will be fine as long as you have the minimum required amount its ok. And its just for incase if they ask you again for the statement but they most of the times they dont ask but still you never know so better to be on safe side.

2. Also tell me after how many days of status change, the Visa office calls at the work place usually?
Once its in process then they start doing the checks and that could be anytime might be after few days or weeks. Or maybe they dont ring at all if they are satisfied with all your experience letters.
Cheers
Saki

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

will the 2nd AOR also be received via Email ?

Thanks

STS2Canada

Apr 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
4131 &amp; 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
I have received my 2nd AOR from the New Delhi Visa Office today. It came via normal Indian Post. It includes a new file number for my application. My full documents+RPRF fees was received by the Visa Office on 05 August. I am expecting to receive the receipt for the RPRF soon. My e-case status changed to 'Application Received' last night.

I wish a speedy process for all the members of the April thread.

Mitali and Saki, cheers to you guys for doing an incredible job of helping applicants!

Regards,
STS

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STS2Canada said:
I have received my 2nd AOR from the New Delhi Visa Office today. It came via normal Indian Post. It includes a new file number for my application. My full documents+RPRF fees was received by the Visa Office on 05 August. I am expecting the receive the receipt for the RPRF soon. My e-case status changed to 'Application Received' last night.

I wish a speedy process for all the members of the April thread.

Mitali and Saki, cheers to you guys for doing an incredible job of helping applicants!

Regards,
STS

Congrats STS soon you will be in Canada :)

Cheers
Saki