<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear Saki/Mitali,
Thanks to Allah Almighty, my e-case status has been changed , " Received by Visa Office''......
thanks to you both for help and encouragement ....

Hinna
Hi,

There you go Hinna status is changed, now you can relax a abit :) and congrats

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
16,977 CAD is the requirement against which i have submitted a statement of 18887 CAD. My current status is 15,499 CAD against the minimum required 16,977 CAD. will it be ok if they call at the bank for confirmation and found 1000 CAD, less than the required amount OR should i deposit more 1000 CAD?
Hi Hinna,

It is very rare that they will approach the bank to confirm the balance but if i was you i would maintain the minimum balance until my visa is stamped. Visa officer might not ring the bank but they can ask you to provide 3 or 6 months statement at the time of medicals so you should always maintain the minimum balance in case they check the last few months transactions.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hi Mitali,

Yes I check both new and old guides and it is mentioned in both guides....

also if it is suggested to follow what is on the website currently, what will happen with all the application forms? ? The application forms (After 26 June) have been changed. For example new Schedule 3 form has a new section now and is bit different as it is now also required there to put your NOCs in the order in which u want to process/apply for immigration. so, should we send now these new forms to VO or same old forms?

the guys who are sending full docs to VO these days, what are they doing? ?

Please guide....
Hi Navali,

What i have done is i have re-printed the same old forms which i had and signed them with the current date, since CIC has changed the forms after 26th June and previously we have sent the old forms so we should send the same forms.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hi Mitali,

Thanks for your quick response as always, appreciated.
Really confused now....there are different opinions now....some other members on this forum like Qorax, PMM mentioned that we need to send the exact copy of whatever we sent to CIO...your and saki's suggestion is to use new forms....

so really have no idea what to do? should we send some email to VO or call VO/CIO to clarify this?

Can someone (who has already his client ID/AOR Receipt# etc) do this check by calling or emailing VO/CIO to verify? ? ?
Hi Navali,

I have checked with my lawyer and he asked me to print the same old forms and signed them with the current date. Normally what CIC instructions are that when you send application to CIC print two copies and send one later with the new date to the visa office.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAMMOO said:
Hi Mitali,
I need just to make sure again about the Academic Ielts,any body here in the thread apply by academic one.
I am worry about that.
Hi,

You fall under the old rules so you have choice between Academic or General. Its only the new applicants who are required to send General Only.

Cheers
Saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki,

Did you get any instructions regarding which forms to fill when you got AOR? RAmmo got specific instructions and was directed to the site wherein he found the forms. I think this is someting New as CIC is still evolving after the Rule change on 26th Jun.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Saki,

Did you get any instructions regarding which forms to fill when you got AOR? RAmmo got specific instructions and was directed to the site wherein he found the forms. I think this is someting New as CIC is still evolving after the Rule change on 26th Jun.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,

On my AOR it just says to submit the Schedule -1 and all those other forms but no link was given, the only link given was for the visa office checklist.

Cheers
Saki

professor

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's happening to those applications received by CIC last May 25, 2010? Up to now, we have not received any email notification or word from CIC. According to CIC website, they are currently processing applications up to June 10,2010...

Seniors, please advice

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professor said:
What's happening to those applications received by CIC last May 25, 2010? Up to now, we have not received any email notification or word from CIC. According to CIC website, they are currently processing applications up to June 10,2010...

Seniors, please advice
Hi,

I have already sent you a PM check your inbox and its better to check this with MAY applicants thread as most of the April applicants have already got there AOR and May applicants have started receiving there AOR's from yesterday.

Cheers
Saki

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
mitali said:
Hi Sunny,

If my understanding is correct - Was your draft already 2 months old when you send in your application? CIO/CHC are aware of the 6 month validity period on drafts and if they open your application late then they would ask for a repayment. But I am worried because your draft was already 2 month old and in this case the fault is yours.

As I see the list people (29 -30th Apr) have already begun to get their cc or dd charged. Hopefully yours gets charged before the 25th.

You may want to call them and ask for guidance.

Mitali
Thanks for the update Mitali, I am worried now as rightly pointed out by you my draft was already 2 months old when i sent it, the normal charging time for the draft at that time was not more than 4-6 weeks, I never assumed it would be 16 weeks.

Can you tell me how can I talk to them.

Saki could you also give me any valuable inputs.

Thanks & Regards,

Sunnysport

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnysport said:
Thanks for the update Mitali, I am worried now as rightly pointed out by you my draft was already 2 months old when i sent it, the normal charging time for the draft at that time was not more than 4-6 weeks, I never assumed it would be 16 weeks.

Can you tell me how can I talk to them.

Saki could you also give me any valuable inputs.

Thanks & Regards,

Sunnysport
Hi Sunny,

As mitali said try to contact them and see what they say. If your draft is expired they will return your application. I have put the contact details on pg 82 of this thread contact them and tell them your situation maybe they give you a client number and ask you to send the new draft.

Cheers
Saki

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
Saki: You are right. I checked the May forum and it appears that many applicants, whose app reached NS as late as middle of May have already received their AORs. There are quite a few April applicants who are waiting for their AOR. One thing appears to be certain - processing of apps at NS is not sequential.

saki said:
Hi,

I have already sent you a PM check your inbox and its better to check this with MAY applicants thread as most of the April applicants have already got there AOR and May applicants have started receiving there AOR's from yesterday.

Cheers
Saki

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
It definitely is not sequential nor do they seem to have a que for each NOC as in May at least two 0213 have received AOR. While in April there are still some 0213 NOCs awaiting AOR (including me :( )

My guess is that people who sent DD get the AOR with some delay (owing to DD processing time). I also sent a DD. The other reason MAY BE that the que is maintained with the person who received your application at CIO and some get more applications than others but thats a big may be.

-shiraz

goinggoinggone said:
Saki: You are right. I checked the May forum and it appears that many applicants, whose app reached NS as late as middle of May have already received their AORs. There are quite a few April applicants who are waiting for their AOR. One thing appears to be certain - processing of apps at NS is not sequential.