4131 &amp; 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
Dear All,

To keep you posted, my e-case status has changed to 'Received by Visa Office'.
I am expecting to receive my 2nd AOR from the New Delhi Visa Office soon.

Regards,
STS

My timelines are in the profile on the left.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear Saki/Mitali,
Thanks to Allah Almighty, my e-case status has been changed , " Received by Visa Office''......
thanks to you both for help and encouragement ....

Hinna

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
hinnajamal said:
Dear Saki/Mitali,
Thanks to Allah Almighty, my e-case status has been changed , " Received by Visa Office''......

Hinna
Congrats , Hope you will see it "IN PROCESS" soon :)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear Saki/Mitali,

Hinna
STS2Canada said:
Dear All,

To keep you posted, my e-case status has changed to 'Received by Visa Office'.
I am expecting to receive my 2nd AOR from the New Delhi Visa Office soon.

Regards,
STS

My timelines are in the profile on the left.
Congratulations to Hinna and STs.

Hinna can you please mention your VO so that it can be added to the list.

Mitali

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
looks like e-case status change also depends on visa office... my documents were received by buffalo on 26 July but no chnage in e-case and no 2nd AOR! (thinking i should have applied with ND visa office... would it have made a difference guys??)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docmd said:
Dear Saki, Mitali and other Seniors,

please help me - is it the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) that I need to send to the Delhi VO or is there any other fee? RPRF is Rs.21440 per person.

Thanks a lot,

docmd
Hi docmd,

Yes you have to pay RPRF fees to VO. Rs.24060 for Primary applicant in skilled category and add fees for members of your family accordingly. Rs. 21440 is for FAmily class and should be paid by the sponsor.

Check this link for payment:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/pr_fees-frais_rp.aspx?lang=eng

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13042010 said:
looks like e-case status change also depends on visa office... my documents were received by buffalo on 26 July but no chnage in e-case and no 2nd AOR! (thinking i should have applied with ND visa office... would it have made a difference guys??)
Hi 13042010,

ND is the fasted VO... it would have made difference on processing times. You would have to go to India for visa stamping as Indian Passports cannot be mailed.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Dear Saki,

Although nothing mentioned on London VO Guide, However on the main CIO Guide EG7, it is mentioned the following at page 27:

- On the back of one photo of each person, write the name of the person in the photo and his or her height and eye colour.
- Enclose the photos of each person in an envelope and seal the envelope.
- Write your name and date of birth on the outside of the envelope.
Hi Navali,

Please can you check when the CIO guide was updated? I think it is still the old guide. I maybe wrong. I think it is safe to follow what is on the webstite because CIC website is updated.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArshadAli said:
Hi Saki N Mitali,Friends ,plz donot remove the rejected cases from the list,its becoz we can compare the percentage of rejected cases with approved cases.Atleast it can give us some idea about rejec5ion percentage.
Hi Arshad,

Thanks for your input. We will not remove the rejected cases but maintain a small note on the updated list of how many applications have been rejected. We are planning to remove all the applicants from whom we've had no contact for a long time.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavi said:
Hi Saki, Navali,

Thats a good observation Navali, unfortunately ive sent in my docs to the VO London today and ive just written my name, DOB and sign on tehe photos....Will this be an issue?
/
Hi Gavi,

Nothing to worry as I believe, I may be wrong in my opinion that the mannual has not been updated yet.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betsy said:
i am new in this site & an applicant of april 2010. can i join the tracking for more info? kindly include me on the list. thanks. betsy
Hi Betsy,

Oh yes ofcourse you can join... this is your forum. We will add you in. Some changes are being made in the list once done you will be in.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnysport said:
Hi Mitali,

I am in a peculiar situation, I applied for a FSW and my application was received at CIO office on the 30th April 2010. my NOC code is 0213, I have not received any revert so far, which is not the issue, i am worried that the Demand Draft of CAD $ 1400/- which I had attached with the application would expire on the 25/08/2010.

What would be my situation in such a case.
regrads,

Sunnysport
Hi Sunny,

If my understanding is correct - Was your draft already 2 months old when you send in your application? CIO/CHC are aware of the 6 month validity period on drafts and if they open your application late then they would ask for a repayment. But I am worried because your draft was already 2 month old and in this case the fault is yours.

As I see the list people (29 -30th Apr) have already begun to get their cc or dd charged. Hopefully yours gets charged before the 25th.

You may want to call them and ask for guidance.

Mitali

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
mitali said:
Congratulations to Hinna and STs.

Hinna can you please mention your VO so that it can be added to the list.

Mitali
Dear Mitali/Saki
thanks, My visa office is London, I want to ask a query.
I have submitted the bank statement of 1.5 million rupees for the three members of family and since the last one month i have spent two hundred thousand. Currently my statement is 1.24 million, against the required 1.35 million rupees by the visa office.

Should i deposit money to come up to the minimum required level, if cannot reach again 1.5 million, or the current status is sufficient which can be supplemented at the time of medical request (if God willing..) with updated bank statement?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear Mitali/Saki
thanks, My visa office is London, I want to ask a query.
I have submitted the bank statement of 1.5 million rupees for the three members of family and since the last one month i have spent two hundred thousand. Currently my statement is 1.24 million, against the required 1.35 million rupees by the visa office.

Should i deposit money to come up to the minimum required level, if cannot reach again 1.5 million, or the current status is sufficient which can be supplemented at the time of medical request (if God willing..) with updated bank statement?
Hi Hinna,

It is better to refer to Canadian currency...makes it easier. You may withdraw money but be assured that you HAVE to show the required POF if requested at anytime, maybe medical and POE.

Mitali

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
police cleareance on 17-04-2013
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Dear all,

I have goy my 1st AOR in 27/7,iam now in preparing my docs.
So kindly update the list please.

I have inqury for our seniors,

When i applied for CIO the Acadmic Ielts was approved in OP 6 for skilled worker applicants,and i sent copy of my result in my application to CIO,and they approved.But now there is a change in OP 6 modified on 5/8/2010,,,that only general we accept.
So that dose this will affect me,,,for me i do not think so but i want to be sure from you seniors (Mitali&Saki)