<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapanaB said:
Sidra ClientID is your file number starting from B. There are 2 ways to get it

1. You get one in your email when CIO informs you about the acceptance of your applications and directs you to provide the full application to your CHC.

2. You can call up CIO call center and once you told them that you do not have a client id, they look up your file using your last name, DoB, first name etc. And if your file has been created and they provide you with the file number which you need to use for any future correspondence with CIO/CHC.
Hi Sapana,

Are you sure Client ID begins with "B".... because mine does not. I just have some numbers. I thought when you get your AOR from Sydney, they provide another ID which begins with "B".

Mitali

sidrakhan70

Jun 24, 2010
thanks saki and mitali.
@ saki... wasnt it supposed to take two months for assessment??? and youre talking about three more weeks??? gosh thats too much

muhammad saqib

Jun 3, 2010
sidrakhan70 said:
guys wat a client ID where do we get it.
Client ID or your tracking reference number through this you can check your application status online , I called CIC call Center and they provide me my Client ID on the basics of some information that i provided them .like your last name + DOB + Place of Birth

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
mitali said:
Hi Sapana,

Are you sure Client ID begins with "B".... because mine does not. I just have some numbers. I thought when you get your AOR from Sydney, they provide another ID which begins with "B".

Mitali
Dear All..

The Number starts with "B" e.g " B928547 " is your file number not client i.d.. client i.d is like " 876383234 " just numbers as mitali said..

regards:
Sameer

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Dear All..

The Number starts with "B" e.g " B928547 " is your file number not client i.d.. client i.d is like " 876383234 " just numbers as mitali said..

regards:
Sameer
Hi Sameer,

Thanks for the clarification. I was beginning to think CIC was a little miser for not providing me with "B" hehehe.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidrakhan70 said:
thanks saki and mitali.
@ saki... wasnt it supposed to take two months for assessment??? and youre talking about three more weeks??? gosh thats too much
Hi Sidra,

Before it used to take 45 -60 days but since this 10th April rule many applicants submit their applications on 8th and 9th April which is why its taking this long. I cant wait too i was actually hoping to get it by end of june by now looking at the CIC speed i think if CC charged next week they will further take 15 days to send us AOR. So yeah its been long waiting............

Cheers
Saki

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
Sorry I got confused with a client Id and file number. I thought they are one and the same.
Thanks for the clarification Friends.

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
i wanted to change my mailing address... should i write a letter to CIO or just write the mailing address in the new forms going as full application to London UK. as i have already received 1 AOR and now have to submit the full docs.... so should i inform CIO 1st about the address change..?

in previous application i have written both .. may mailing address and resident address. and now i want to remove my mailing address and should be same as my residence address. in this regard any suggestion plzz.. AANY MEMBEEERRRRRRR...

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
i wanted to change my mailing address... should i write a letter to CIO or just write the mailing address in the new forms going as full application to London UK. as i have already received 1 AOR and now have to submit the full docs.... so should i inform CIO 1st about the address change..?

in previous application i have written both .. may mailing address and resident address. and now i want to remove my mailing address and should be same as my residence address. in this regard any suggestion plzz.. AANY MEMBEEERRRRRRR...
Hi sameer,

You dont need to advise CIO, when you submit your full docs just attach a attach statement with it stating that your address is chaged and all correspondence in the future shud be made on the new address and when the will make your file number they will put new adress for contact so no need to inform CIC about it just inform london office.

cheers
Saki

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
Dear Saki try to understand that in the 1st AOR they have generated a file number for me.. it means my details are recorded and my perception is that i must inform CIO 1st for these changes. as you said that at time of submiting full doc i can write these changes in an explanatory letter but i m confused.... u knw my NOC is also out of the list so i can not take any chance.. as there is a month remaning to gather all required docs and send sooooooo i think i post this letter to CIO may be they change it ,..... what do you say..?

i wanted to change all three of them... Address, phone number and email as well..

i have writen a leter which i m pasting to you.. kindly have a look and guide me should i post it..?

"
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

Subject: Change of Mailing Address, Phone Number and Email I.D

Dear Sir/Madam
Hope you are fine. I am Mr. Sameer Ahmed Khan S/O Abeer Ahmed Khan Passport No. AXXXXXXXX, Date of Birth XX-XX-XXXX has submitted my Application for Residence Visa, at "Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Federal Skilled Worker, Centralized Intake Office 196 George street Sydney, NS B1P 1J3, Canada"

In response I have received the letter of acknowledgement from you dated 24th June 2010 containing file number and further instructions for complete application submission to London UK Visa Office. Thank you so much for that.
File Number *BXXXXXXXXX*

I am writing to inform you that I have moved to my permanent address from the address I provided you for mailing that was “Flat # XX XXX floor, XXXXX Plaza Opposite XXXXXXXXXXXX College, Block XXXX, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi, Pakinstan” and phone number is also changed as I have moved, previous number was “XXXX-XX-XXXXXXXX” and I also wanted to change my email account because “YAHOO” email account make so much trouble to access on my P.C, so kindly update my email I.D with a “HOTMAIL” domain. Previously given email I.D was “XXXX @ yahoo.com”

Kindly change my mailing address, phone numbers and email I.D according to my permanent residential address, new phone numbers and new email I.D. Details are as under.

New Mailing Address: “House # XXX, Block X, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan.”
New Phones: (home) “XXXX-XX-XXXXXXXX” (alternative) “XXXX-XXX-XXXXXXX.
New E-Mail: “XXXXX @ hotmail.com”

I will further use this mailing address, phone numbers and email I.D with my full application to London UK Visa office. Kindly update my details at your earliest.
Thank You.
With Regards:

Sameer Ahmer Khan
House # XXXX, Block XXX
Gulshan-e-Iqbal
Karachi,Pakistan.

"

I wanted to change because all of the existing contact information is my consultant's and i withdrew my case from him so i wanted to change these details... kindly help...

INFO

Apr 8, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
28-02-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
05-02-2017
Dear Saki - Can you please elaborate 10th April rule as my Application reached at CIO on 14th April.

saki said:
Hi Sidra,

Before it used to take 45 -60 days but since this 10th April rule many applicants submit their applications on 8th and 9th April which is why its taking this long. I cant wait too i was actually hoping to get it by end of june by now looking at the CIC speed i think if CC charged next week they will further take 15 days to send us AOR. So yeah its been long waiting............

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Dear Saki try to understand that in the 1st AOR they have generated a file number for me.. it means my details are recorded and my perception is that i must inform CIO 1st for these ch
anges. as you said that at time of submiting full doc i can write these changes in an explanatory letter but i m confused.... u knw my NOC is also out of the list so i can not take any chance.. as there is a month remaning to gather all required docs and send sooooooo i think i post this letter to CIO may be they change it ,..... what do you say..?

i wanted to change all three of them... Address, phone number and email as well..

i have writen a leter which i m pasting to you.. kindly have a look and guide me should i post it..?

"
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

Subject: Change of Mailing Address, Phone Number and Email I.D

Dear Sir/Madam
Hope you are fine. I am Mr. Sameer Ahmed Khan S/O Abeer Ahmed Khan Passport No. AXXXXXXXX, Date of Birth XX-Nov-XXXX has submitted my Application for Residence Visa, at "Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Federal Skilled Worker, Centralized Intake Office 196 George street Sydney, NS B1P 1J3, Canada"

In response I have received the letter of acknowledgement from you dated 24th June 2010 containing file number and further instructions for complete application submission to London UK Visa Office. Thank you so much for that.
File Number *BXXXXXXXXX*

I am writing to inform you that I have moved to my permanent address from the address I provided you for mailing that was “Flat # XX XXX floor, XXXXX Plaza Opposite XXXXXXXXXXXX College, Block XXXX, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi, Pakinstan” and phone number is also changed as I have moved, previous number was “XXXX-XX-XXXXXXXX” and I also wanted to change my email account because “YAHOO” email account make so much trouble to access on my P.C, so kindly update my email I.D with a “HOTMAIL” domain. Previously given email I.D was “XXXX @ yahoo.com”

Kindly change my mailing address, phone numbers and email I.D according to my permanent residential address, new phone numbers and new email I.D. Details are as under.

New Mailing Address: “House # XXX, Block X, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan.”
New Phones: (home) “XXXX-XX-XXXXXXXX” (alternative) “XXXX-XXX-XXXXXXX.
New E-Mail: “XXXXX @ hotmail.com”

I will further use this mailing address, phone numbers and email I.D with my full application to London UK Visa office. Kindly update my details at your earliest.
Thank You.
With Regards:

Sameer Ahmer Khan
House # XXXX, Block XXX
Gulshan-e-Iqbal
Karachi,Pakistan.

"

I wanted to change because all of the existing contact information is my consultant's and i withdrew my case from him so i wanted to change these details... kindly help...

Hi sameer,

what i have heard from the seniors is that when u send docs to CHC they will give you a new file number in your 2nd AOR and they ask you to use that number for future. So that is why i said just write the explanatory to CHC only. And normally those who wanted to change their address after sending the full docs they just email the visa office only for change address not the CIC.

Wait n see what our other friends say about this.

cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INFO said:
Dear Saki - Can you please elaborate 10th April rule as my Application reached at CIO on 14th April.
Hi,
when 10th april rule came in it was said that you need to send your Ielts result in the first stage But many applicants didnt do that and has successfully received the AOR. The actually 10th april rule says that you must submit your ielts result to visa office with your full docs and visa office will not give you a second chance if you didnt submit it or scored less then what you mention your language skills in the application. so u must submit Ielts with your full docs and must achieve the required score to get points.

Cheers
saki

G

Gandasia

mitali said:
Hi Rambler,

As I understand the situation:

1. It was never mandatory to submit IELTS results/copy to Sydney. It was suggested to write the test before submitting the initial docs so that the applicant can have a better idea about his scores. So "lock in "date for IELTS can not be at Sydney.

2. It mentions the "Lock in " date for "Application" and IELTS is not a part of the Checklist for Sydney.

3. Submission of application along with IELTS to VO is lock in date for IELTS (my opinion).

Mitali

Thanks Saki and Rambler for the reply

Mitali has a point, but I am thinking that although IELTS copy was not required at the initial application,there is a question there regarding IELTS score right? So its expected that you already took the IELTS before submitting to the CIO, and maybe thats the the 'lock in" date.So what do you think? ;D

ambitious1sc

Apr 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-2010
Doc's Request.
06-JUL-2010