+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying in person in Buffalo for the re-entry visa

Galian

Jun 30, 2010
Hi All!
I'm going to go to Buffalo to apply for the re-entry visa (I'm temporary worker here in Canada).
Have somebody recently applied in person in Buffalo for re-entry visa?
What is the processing time? Do they still do it during one day?
I saw on their web site their warning about new system installation and so on, but I need urgent to go back in my native country for the few days, so I decided to apply in person.

I will be very appreciated for any information.

sohney

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
I have the same problem I have to its urgent but i don't how can I apply in person entry visa .
do we need some thing(document like passport n visa )to go to buffalo?

mznutcracker

Apr 16, 2009
are you from the phils? if you are..just apply in canadian embassy in manila, you just need to call, it will only take 5days and you will have your re entry visa, as long as the requirements are complete..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If you have a B1 or B2 visa then you can apply in person.

sohney said:
I have the same problem I have to its urgent but i don't how can I apply in person entry visa .
do we need some thing(document like passport n visa )to go to buffalo?

khanlov

May 25, 2011
Yes, you can apply in person. But remember you have to have US visa to go to Buffalo ( lol). Processing times depend on you nationality, for most of the countries, it is same day service. I have been there couple of time myself to get my visa renewed.

Galian said:
Hi All!
I'm going to go to Buffalo to apply for the re-entry visa (I'm temporary worker here in Canada).
Have somebody recently applied in person in Buffalo for re-entry visa?
What is the processing time? Do they still do it during one day?
I saw on their web site their warning about new system installation and so on, but I need urgent to go back in my native country for the few days, so I decided to apply in person.

I will be very appreciated for any information.

kim-kim

May 29, 2011
Hi, I'm in somewhat of a similar situation and in desperate need of information.

I'm currently on a post-graduate work but my re-entry visa has expired and I plan to travel outside of Canada soon. I'm looking to send my documents to Buffalo as I don't have a US visa. Can you please tell me what documents I need to renew my re-entry visa? Been searching for months now with no luck.
Thanks in advance.

maine17

Mar 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi kim-kim, kindly read this link below:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/visa_temp.aspx?lang=eng#REQUIREMENTSCANADA

hope this helpS!

maine17

Mar 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're much welcome. Don't forget to fill out the application form too. Goodluck!

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.