+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied TRV on 2nd March 2023 still in Progress

Vk29

Aug 5, 2023
Still In progress, No proper response for webforms. Any one still waiting for for TRV approval since from march.

Vk29

Aug 5, 2023
Applied on 2nd March
Biometric Requested on 3rd March
Biometric March 8, 2023 Completed.
Eligibility says In-progress

Vk29

Aug 5, 2023
Yes, I am checking Tracker and Gckey account now and then

Biometrics - Completed
Eligibility - In progress
Medical Exam - Not started
Background verification - In progress
There is no update since from March 3 2023

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Yes, I am checking Tracker and Gckey account now and then

Biometrics - Completed
Eligibility - In progress
Medical Exam - Not started
Background verification - In progress
There is no update since from March 3 2023
I do not know what your travel history is like but for extensive travel history they are taking a while to finalise the application.
They are making sure if you have not committed any crimes in such countries. Only you know better what is your travel history like.
In background check they consider security and criminality.
Raise a webform again.

Vk29

Aug 5, 2023
I do not know what your travel history is like but for extensive travel history they are taking a while to finalise the application.
They are making sure if you have not committed any crimes in such countries. Only you know better what is your travel history like.
In background check they consider security and criminality.
Raise a webform again.
I do have an F2 visa, i was in US 2018-2019 for 1 years later returned to India.
Generally how will it take to for Eligibility check and Background verification ?
Sent multiple Webform no luck, they are just saying too many backlog and need to wait for the decision.

Recently My Husband Got his PR i was not part of his PR application.
So can i start my PR application or wait for the TRV ?

Nunavut28

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
We are in same situation, we applied on mid of Feb, still no update. We have valid us visa, have been in canada 3 times, valid Uk visa, Schengen etc. still no update. I don’t know what to do. Any ideas?

Jkjkjk

Jul 30, 2023
We are in same situation, we applied on mid of Feb, still no update. We have valid us visa, have been in canada 3 times, valid Uk visa, Schengen etc. still no update. I don’t know what to do. Any ideas?
What is status of your application in gckey/ IRCC portal or ircc tracker

aktsch79

Jun 26, 2023
Still In progress, No proper response for webforms. Any one still waiting for for TRV approval since from march.
We are still waiting for update for my husband.

Applied on 23rd Feb 2023
Biometric March 8, 2023 Completed.
Medical exam: not started but isn't needed
Eligibility: not started
Background: In progress and has been since March

We had to purchase our plane tickets before we could submit the application and we are due to travel 8th Sept but the way things are going it's starting to look like we are going to lose our trip as no progress with IRCC.

I did read an article the other day that said IRCC have now implemented more of an automated system to allow them to catch up on the backlog they have (over 1.3 million visitor visa applications) but it only applies to applications entered prior to 16th January.
I did also read a comment on these forums that said Eligibility is now starting a month before due travel date but not sure if this applies to all applications.