Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
IP March 2015, PPR Sep 2015
ONB said:
My Application went in process from 11 February, according to them they are saying by mistake the application was put aside while they were busy moving offices.
You should hear something from them soon given that you have already provided them with the requested documents.

Maybe they are still carrying out background and security check. You will have a lot of information if you ordered case notes. Try applying for case notes.

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Hi ,

How do you order case notes ?

Let them take their time , i Got my USA visa last Friday i was selected in their green card program. I will be waiting till end of June if they do not come back to me i will be relocating to the USA and from there i will sponsor my wife and ask them to stop their process. I am happy at this moment .

Acecube said:
You should hear something from them soon given that you have already provided them with the requested documents.

Maybe they are still carrying out background and security check. You will have a lot of information if you ordered case notes. Try applying for case notes.

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ONB said:
Hi ,

Let them take their time , i Got my USA visa last Friday i was selected in their green card program. I will be waiting till end of June if they do not come back to me i will be relocating to the USA and from there i will sponsor my wife and ask them to stop their process. I am happy at this moment .
You can order by CC. Follow this link:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Your wife will need to sign the consent form in order for you to apply for the notes on her behalf:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Fill out the consent form with her info, print it and have her sign it and then scan it and upload it. Pay the fee and your done. If you have anymore questions just ask.

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ONB said:
Hi ,

You will have to select electronic file instead of physical file and it takes around one month.

Hope you hear from them by June and I expect to hear from them in May or June as my file has been in process for nearly two months now.

Your wife is from which country?

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
The forum is so quiet these days ,are these people working ? My wife is a french born.

Acecube said:
You will have to select electronic file instead of physical file and it takes around one month.

Hope you hear from them by June and I expect to hear from them in May or June as my file has been in process for nearly two months now.

Your wife is from which country?

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ONB said:
The forum is so quiet these days ,are these people working ? My wife is a french born.
You should chosen Paris as it is one of the fastest V.O.

Pretoria also deals with other applications from the different programs.

The other members in this thread are not active as well so we can't gauge what's happening.

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Most of people in this forum only post when they have issues or they are not sure about something. But i am sure they will come back to us shortly . They can not wait for the second medical to expire .

Acecube said:
You should chosen Paris as it is one of the fastest V.O.

Pretoria also deals with other applications from the different programs.

The other members in this thread are not active as well so we can't gauge what's happening.

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ONB said:
Most of people in this forum only post when they have issues or they are not sure about something. But i am sure they will come back to us shortly . They can not wait for the second medical to expire .
Indeed. Hope for the best.

Generally ecas updates on Tuesday. Maybe you can get lucky if you haven't check yet.

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Acecube said:
You can order by CC. Follow this link:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Your wife will need to sign the consent form in order for you to apply for the notes on her behalf:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Fill out the consent form with her info, print it and have her sign it and then scan it and upload it. Pay the fee and your done. If you have anymore questions just ask.
Hi ONB

Did you hear something and did you order the notes?

We ordered our notes today and hopefully we see some movements this month or in our notes which we will receive in a month.

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
I did not order the notes , i am going to the USA next week Tuesday and my wife will join me there. From USA i will sponsor my wife as i am a green card holder now. But i am sure they will contact you soon, because they have been so quiet for many days and no one was contacted .

Thank you .

Acecube said:
Hi ONB

Did you hear something and did you order the notes?

We ordered our notes today and hopefully we see some movements this month or in our notes which we will receive in a month.

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ONB said:
I did not order the notes , i am going to the USA next week Tuesday and my wife will join me there. From USA i will sponsor my wife as i am a green card holder now. But i am sure they will contact you soon, because they have been so quiet for many days and no one was contacted .

Thank you .
Best of luck to you in your future adventure. Hope the american process is way faster.

Do update us in case you hear something.

O ravel

Feb 4, 2015
MADAGASCAR
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/10/2014
Doc's Request.
14/12/2014
AOR Received.
05/02/2015
File Transfer...
17/03/2015
Interview........
decision made 15/08/2015
Passport Req..
27/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
13/08/2015
LANDED..........
october
Hi... how are you all?

How its going?

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
O ravel said:
Hi... how are you all?

How its going?
Hi. I'm good and waiting like everybody.

How about you? Have you done your medicals yet?

Also did you receive A OR 2 from Pretoria?

O ravel

Feb 4, 2015
MADAGASCAR
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/10/2014
Doc's Request.
14/12/2014
AOR Received.
05/02/2015
File Transfer...
17/03/2015
Interview........
decision made 15/08/2015
Passport Req..
27/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
13/08/2015
LANDED..........
october
Acecube said:
Hi. I'm good and waiting like everybody.

How about you? Have you done your medicals yet?

Also did you receive A OR 2 from Pretoria?
Hi Acecube,,

Am fine.. Didnt get AOR 2 yet.. but the first time I sent an email to Pretoria (it was at the first step of our process) they replied and told me that they didnt receive my application yet..
This year, after our sponsor approval, I sent an email and asked them If I should do my medicals.. they told me that they're going to send me the forms (for the medicals) when they start processing my application. (that time they didnt tell me that they didnt receive my application yet , so I guess they have it already..but I guess)
I did my medicals and my doctor told me to scan the upfront forms stating that I did my medicals already. So I scanned it and sent it to Pretoria..They answered me last week and said that they received the document that I sent...
So I dont know if I did the right thing but still, I didnt get the AOR yet..

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
O ravel said:
Hi Acecube,,

Am fine.. Didnt get AOR 2 yet.. but the first time I sent an email to Pretoria (it was at the first step of our process) they replied and told me that they didnt receive my application yet..
This year, after our sponsor approval, I sent an email and asked them If I should do my medicals.. they told me that they're going to send me the forms (for the medicals) when they start processing my application. (that time they didnt tell me that they didnt receive my application yet , so I guess they have it already..but I guess)
I did my medicals and my doctor told me to scan the upfront forms stating that I did my medicals already. So I scanned it and sent it to Pretoria..They answered me last week and said that they received the document that I sent...
So I dont know if I did the right thing but still, I didnt get the AOR yet..
If they have sent you an email to acknowledge receipt of your medicals I think you are good. Did you send the originals of the medical form?

Did you check your ecas to see if it states medical received?