+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
Thumbs up Tamkah!
Full speed ahead now !!!!!
:D

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
Hey Beauhoe,
Trust your enjoying the summer at Canada!!!
Any info on how long PR cards are taking btw?
I was planning to stay on after landing till I got them - and then return to my US work.
So, your info would be really useful in deciding what time frame it takes.
Also whether there are seasonal highs and lows for this time frame? ::)
Cheers!!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honolulu said:
Hey Beauhoe,
Trust your enjoying the summer at Canada!!!
Any info on how long PR cards are taking btw?
I was planning to stay on after landing till I got them - and then return to my US work.
So, your info would be really useful in deciding what time frame it takes.
Also whether there are seasonal highs and lows for this time frame? ::)
Cheers!!
According to the border officer, I should get it by mail in four to six weeks. The SIN card in 10 to 15 days and the Health insurance card will take longer. I resigned with my job in the USA so I am not under the time pressure here. Well, the summer is warm and beautiful. No complains my friend.
Cheers,

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi, beauhoe, Honolulu....others who have already gone through the medical stage, I had a question:

The medical request that was sent to me by Buffalo, mentioned that the results should be sent to the following address:
Director, Health Programs (RNH), Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Canadian Building, 219 Laurier Avenue West, 3rd Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1 Canada

However, my DMP when they filled the Air waybill for FedEx, had the address correct, but addressed it to Medical Services Branch instead of Director, Health Programs (RNH). Is that going to create any issues? Should I get it changed, while I still can?

Thanks for your help.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
garian4u said:
Pasi, beauhoe, Honolulu....others who have already gone through the medical stage, I had a question:

The medical request that was sent to me by Buffalo, mentioned that the results should be sent to the following address:

However, my DMP when they filled the Air waybill for FedEx, had the address correct, but addressed it to Medical Services Branch instead of Director, Health Programs (RNH). Is that going to create any issues? Should I get it changed, while I still can?

Thanks for your help.
I can get you the correct Ottawa address from the letter that I got. I will do it once I am home. However I do not know if that is the same address that my DMP sent it to. I just trusted him thinking he would know where to send.

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
Actually I did not find out where precisely my DMP sent my papers Garian
His office simply gave me a tracking number and apparently that worked...

jattu1980

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Fairfax, VA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:

Thanks for your help.
Hey Garian,

The letter I received had the following address:

Medical Services Branch
219 Laurier Avenue West
3rd Floor
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Once I had done my medicals, I double checked with my DMP as to which address would the results be forwarded to. They had the same exact address on their file. They sent it via FEDEX and it reached there in 2 days.

jattu1980

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Fairfax, VA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to Pasi/Beauhoe/Honolulu/Tamakh and to all others who had significant movement in their app/finally got the VISA!!! ;D

I had been travelling for some time and could not keepup with this forum. It was nice to see all the updates. Hopefully, I will be more prompt now and post regularly.
Cheers all!

tamkah

Jun 11, 2010
jattu1980 said:
Congratulations to Pasi/Beauhoe/Honolulu/Tamakh and to all others who had significant movement in their app/finally got the VISA!!! ;D

I had been travelling for some time and could not keepup with this forum. It was nice to see all the updates. Hopefully, I will be more prompt now and post regularly.
Cheers all!
Thank you jattu1980. What is your update? Did you hear anything? Your timeline is similar to mine. I think you will get passport request soon.