AOR Received.
24-2-2011
thanks amar... to reply

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
katyspring said:

Hi Saif,

In summary the article says that most probably the in-demand NOC list to be introduced after 1st July 2011 will remain the same as the list of 2010. The 1000 cap for each NOC will be renewed and 1000 applications will be accepted under each NOC.
It also says that although CIC is going to implement some changes in their pointing system in future, this system will not change in the short run. So we should expect for 2011,the same pointing system as 2010. They suggest putting a new pointing system into practice needs 12-18 months to be finalized.
The article reiterates that abovementioned facts are all implied during a meeting attened by CIC officials and immigration consultants' representatives. An official statement is yet to be released by CIC .

Katy
I have been searching for the minutes of that meeting as I suspect it is the CICIP meeting from April. They seem to meet a couple of times a year and I often find the information very interesting. (I am reading forum backwards trying to catch up so hope I am not repeating other's posts.)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi guys - I am back from a 3 day vacation, and really don't have time to trawl those dozens of pages of the thread so I will just pick things up again from hear :) Will answer my PMs whilst I've been away though.

Have I missed anything exciting?

Wayne.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Pippin said:
I have been searching for the minutes of that meeting as I suspect it is the CICIP meeting from April. They seem to meet a couple of times a year and I often find the information very interesting. (I am reading forum backwards trying to catch up so hope I am not repeating other's posts.)
Hi Pippin,

It's the summary of an article in Persian put by an Iranian immigration consultancy on their website. They haven't quoted the original reference but have mentioned that the meeting took place on 3rd June,2011. Might be helpful if you are searching for that. :)

Warm wishes,

Katy

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Cappuccino said:
Hi guys - I am back from a 3 day vacation, and really don't have time to trawl those dozens of pages of the thread so I will just pick things up again from hear :) Will answer my PMs whilst I've been away though.

Have I missed anything exciting?

Wayne.

Hi Wayne, :)

Welcome back! Hope you had a restful vacation.

We had quite a number of Decision Made's (Trail Ends, Shareen, ekaram787,Needhi, Krishna) ,a good number of PPR's or "Medical Results have been received" (Jalna,Vracahar, Mortez, Asoo, Keyvan),and happily two looooong awaited PER'S (Louise ,9jcanada). And I hope I'm not missing anyone.

Katy

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
voicu said:
Hello everyone,

My eCAS status changed to "In Process" as of June 6th.
I also received request for medicals in mail. I am going to send the PCC at the moment, but we do not have all of them, as the FBI for my wife did not arrived yet. I am going to include an letter to explain the situation, as the due is june 16 and the FBI PCC for my wife still did not arrive.
They also included with the medical req a letter asking for PCC's for me and my wife from countries where we lived only a few (~2-3) months. I will write them to double-check on that.
Is this normal ?
My congratulations, Voicu! Finally a Med Req !!!

VO can ask any additional documents they consider relevant for your case. Send them detailed explanation letters and any possible documents (like copy of your request for FBI). About other countries, ask them again but start to find information on how to get these certificates.

Wish you luck!

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
emadg said:
i did my medical 10 days ago for me all medical test but for my wife which is the main applicant we didnt do the x-ray coz she is pregnant . now we we will send pcc for me and my wife and recicept of paying fee of landing as asked by my visa office . my question is it is needed to enclose with pcc and receipt of fee other cover letter telling the visa office that we did our medical in date x and in doctor x and my wife is pregnant so she didnt do the x-ray for her and the expected date of delivery is 11 july 2011 and ask the visa office for the documents needed to add the baby to the application when he come to save time when my wife give birth i send direct the document not wait for sending e-mail when the baby come and wait for answer from them which will take time and delay my time. or postpone these untill she give birth please advice me thanks in advance
Dear emadg and architect, the one thing i can tell you is that according to unofficial rules they will not request a passport before the delivery of the baby. Somewhere in the Passport Request should be mentioned (not sure cause have not received yet, but read somewhere previous posts) that "pregnant woman should not send their passports for visa". And if at the border, while landing, appear to be pregnant and without documents for the baby (as their cannot be issued before the baby :) they can refuse you landing.

There is several reasons for such attitude: 1) the baby should be born healthy (if delivering in Canada they cannot refuse you and they don't like it). 2) Crossing the border and being pregnant is like not paying for one family member (lost revenue).

If someone has proof of inverse, please post!

asoo62

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan 2011
Med's Request
6 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
28 Apr 2011
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2011
Hi
I received my passport request Email today!!!!!!!
Best of luck for all

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Just watching the Montreal f1 race and was wondering that Montreal doesnt feature in anyone's landing place. People are talking about Vancouver and Toronto, some guys are for winipeg and Calgary but no one for Montreal

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asoo62 said:
Hi
Best of luck for all
Heeeey, congrats!!!!!

Can you post the content of the e-mail? I thought it comes by snail mail...

asoo62

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan 2011
Med's Request
6 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
28 Apr 2011
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2011
Thank you!
it was something like this:

REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF PASSPORTS

Residents of Iran
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in the final stages of processing and request that you send the following documents to our office in Damascus, Syria:
· ORIGINAL individual valid passport for yourself

· 2 recent photos (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself.
Please note, this does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.
Your passports MUST be received at our Embassy in Damascus no later than 30 days from the date of this letter.
EXPECTED VISA EXPIRY DATE: ..........
If a visa is issued, it will be given the MAXIMUM VALIDITY of ........... OR the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed.
Passports: Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Your passport MUST be valid beyond the validity of your visa. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.
You can submit your passport:

a) By commercial courier;

b) In person at the Embassy of Canada in Damascus.

(You cannot submit your passport in person at the Embassy of Canada in Tehran)
A) To submit your passport (s) by courier:
You should expect to receive your visa a month after sending your passport by private courier. If you do not receive your passport within 6 weeks you should contact the courier company you choose and the Embassy in Damascus at the E-mail address below.
B) To submit your passport (s) in person at the Embassy of Canada in Damascus:
You can submit your passport in person at the Embassy of Canada in Damascus. You must submit your original passport and the original passport of each accompanying family member. The passports must have a minimum validity of 6 months. You must also submit 2 photos for yourself and each accompanying family member; see the attached instructions.
You can submit your passport from Sunday to Tuesday from 08:00 am to 09:00 am. You will NOT be able to collect your Passports/Visas the same day. Passports/Visas can only be collected on the next day at 2:30 pm. When you submit your passport(s), you will be informed of the return date and time. You can authorise a third person to collect your visa(s). The third person must present a letter of consent (see below) and identification.
If the validity date of your visa is shorter than two months, we recommend you to submit your passport directly to our office in Damascus. This will allow us to return your passport to you much faster and will give you as much time as possible to travel to Canada.
You must bring this letter with you if you are submitting your passports in person in order to verify your file information and to avoid delays. You must arrive on time. If you arrive late, you will encounter delays and may have to submit your passports on the next available day for passport submission.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section (ANA)

Embassy of Canada

Damascus – Syria

LETTER OF AUTHORISATION
I, , hereby authorise ____________________ to collect my Canadian Visa(s) and/or submit/collect other documents from the Canadian Embassy, Damascus on my behalf. Please be informed that the authorised person holds Id/Passport Number _______________ and is a ____________ citizen.
_________________________ __________________________

Signature of Applicant Signature of Authorised Person
Date: ______/________/______

Cur-Rozen said:
Heeeey, congrats!!!!!

Can you post the content of the e-mail? I thought it comes by snail mail...

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
asoo62 said:
Hi
Best of luck for all
Heartiest Congratulations Asoo! I'm soooo happy for you! :D :D :D

Start packing buddy! ;)

Best Wishes,

Katy

asoo62

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan 2011
Med's Request
6 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
28 Apr 2011
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2011
Thank you dear friend Katy!
Wishing for the day I would say this to you :p

katyspring said:
Heartiest Congratulations Asoo! I'm soooo happy for you! :D :D :D

Start packing buddy! ;)

Best Wishes,

Katy

May 23, 2011
JERSEY
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
AOR Received.
25-02-11
IELTS Request
With App
File Transfer...
27-03-11
VISA ISSUED...
Still RBVO:-(
rocky994 said:
Dear Seniors!

I need advise...

I applied on 15th Nov 2010 and application reached CIO NS on 19th Nov 2010. I didn't hear from CIO till April 2011 I sent them an email and they said my application is awaiting review. I sent email again to CIO Sydney earlier this month (June 2010) and they provide me a file number Exxxxxx and also said "Your application is currently awaiting review by an officer". I check my E-Case Status it says "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete" when I clicked it, it says "We received your application for permanent residence on November 19, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 25, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

Let me tell you I didn't receive any letter from CIO yet and my question is what do you think this reply points towards any Positive possibility? In email they are saying it is currently awaiting review by an office and in E-Case it is saying that Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete.

I am little confused by these statements please help me understanding what exactly they mean.

Regards,
Rocky
Hi Rocky.

My dates and e-cas status are exactly the same as yours.

I'm using a consultant and the documents went to them. I'm sure you have just missed the letter but you should contact the cic to make sure the have your correct address to send your med requests to you.