+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
architect_100 said:
I paste one of these barcodes on the envelope containg medical reports [Before putting it in the corier envelope or box]
I also pasted on the envelope containing RPRF demand draft and cover letter
that's what I did.
Thanks
sorry to disrub u by asking u many questions in the medical did u write the file number that u get from cio canda or the number u get from cairo visa office coz in my case i receive the 2nd aor after i make the medical so i write only the one i get from cio

zadmalik

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Forwarded with the application
AOR Received.
PER Recieved: 05-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
25-03-2011.....IN PROCESS since 3rd Aug.2011
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 24-08-2015.. PPR on 26.08.2015...Passport submitted on 28.08.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan, 2016 (In shaa Allah)
Hi friend,
i applied on 13 Sept. 2010 and got PER on 5 Jan 2011.......since then i m unable to login with the details given to me in the PER.......kindly help as i m still unaware of the current status of application since almost 6 months.....although i send a case specific query which is still unanswered....i m just waiting waiting and waiting..... :(

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zadmalik said:
Hi friend,
i applied on 13 Sept. 2010 and got PER on 5 Jan 2011.......since then i m unable to login with the details given to me in the PER.......kindly help as i m still unaware of the current status of application since almost 6 months.....although i send a case specific query which is still unanswered....i m just waiting waiting and waiting..... :(
did u mention sur name in the application? if no then use the given name while cheking the status...

voicu

Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011 App. Delivered: 25-01-2011 CC Charged....: 27-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 PCC Req........: 18-04-2011 Medical Req....: 07-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent w/App Payment.........: CC DHL Signed By: DOUG
Hello everyone,

My eCAS status changed to "In Process" as of June 6th.
I also received request for medicals in mail. I am going to send the PCC at the moment, but we do not have all of them, as the FBI for my wife did not arrived yet. I am going to include an letter to explain the situation, as the due is june 16 and the FBI PCC for my wife still did not arrive.
They also included with the medical req a letter asking for PCC's for me and my wife from countries where we lived only a few (~2-3) months. I will write them to double-check on that.
Is this normal ?

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
are there any news yet with regard NEW UPDATE OF IMMIGRATION BILL?
i am waiting for it, and hopefully soon as i want to reply...
thank you

architect_100

Dec 7, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/11/2010
Doc's Request.
All sent with App. BD Encashed : 03/12/2010
AOR Received.
01/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
12/04/2011 2nd AOR: 18/04/2011 E-cas : Decision Made
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Med's Done....
09/06/2011 Add. M. R. 04/08/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/04/2012
LANDED..........
03/06/2012
emadg said:
sorry to disrub u by asking u many questions in the medical did u write the file number that u get from cio canda or the number u get from cairo visa office coz in my case i receive the 2nd aor after i make the medical so i write only the one i get from cio
No problem
In email I write all numbers that I had
I start the Emil with

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
Cairo
Egypt
File no. : B05xxxxxxx
UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application: E00000xxxx
Re.:Medical examinations and Right for Permenant Residency Fee
Dear Sir / Madam,
I, [your name], xx years old, born on day Month Year.
then you start giving details like I received your Emil dated xx/xx/2011 instructing me to submit medical reports, rprf, pcc
For the medicals I would like to inform you that the examinations were .....[dtaed conducted , Doctor .....]
For the fees please find attached demand draft of 980 CAD payable on canadian bank dated .... and valid for 6 month[use your payment method ]
DD# xxxxxxxxxx
I also have attached the PCC for me, and my spouse .......

Actualy I think Recent file no from Visa office is enough.
The UCI [8 digits] no and application no [E00000] are mentioned in the first Email from CIO [PER] and CASE FILE NUMBER [Bo5xxxxx] you got it with 2nd AOR
Thanks

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Victory said:
Dear all,

Thanks for all in 4rum.

I just received PPR from Singapore VO.

The letter show date is May, 25. It means 1 month after the sending MR.

I hope that all of you in this 4R will get good news as me.

I hope have chance to meet friends in here like Temasek. Dr. Hasib,Arasah....
Wow Victory!
Congrates for your PPR.
Really progressing to packup the languages.
Wish you good luck to get stamped PP very shortly.
Cheers!
Arasah

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
aakash28 said:
I got my PER on FEB 8th 2011. RBVO on 2nd March 2011. 2nd AOR dated on 9th March 2011. and now E-cas status changed to "In Process" on June 9th 2011. Took them 3 months for "In Process".

Thanks
Dear Aakash28 bhai,
Congrates for your one step ahead on this process.
Rgds-
Arasah

mwansaa

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toothfairy said:
Good day! I need advice, I applied for for FBI clearance last week thru Fedex and I checked that it my application has been received already by FBI. How long does it take for them to issue my FBI clearance? If I would like to inquire regarding the status of my application which email address should I write my inquiry. Many thanks!!
Contact details for FBI:
Customer Service Group
304-625-5590
Liaison@leo.gov
I applied for my FBI cert. in April 2011 and although they told me that it is taking 6 weeks on average at the time, my cert was ready in a week !!!!!! I have heard that it has taken up to 12-16 weeks for others. When u email them give them your full name and your date of birth as in your application for identification purposes. You may want to also let them know when you had sent your application and also let them know that you have a deadline if it is the case. They are pretty efficient at corresponding by email. Hope this helps.

S_Saab

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ds/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 23-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Send with application
AOR Received.
26 Jan 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
1122 Applicant said:
All friends in Damascus/Warsaw Visa Offices,

This might be of your interest. It explains why they are working so slowly:

http://www.parscanada.com/_1476-خبر-مهم--توضیحات-اداره-مهاجرت-درباره-فهرست-جدید-مشاغل-فدرال-و-سیستم-تغ

I hope Syria rests and they go to their Visa Office back soon.

Best of luck
Bahman
Dear Bahman,
can u plz summarize the article cause I dont speak Persian, many thnx for ur help :)

Saif

binbin

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 nov 2010
AOR Received.
25 MAY 2011,2nd AOR- 2 JULY 2011
Med's Request
18-jan-2012
Passport Req..
18-jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-FEB-2012
Louise-01 said:
:pYOU CAN TURN ME BLUE......I JUST RECEIVED MY PER!!!!! :p

Finally, after waiting 163 days I'm out of this hellhole called uncertainty!!!!
No white lined member anymore!!!
I'm sooooooooo happy and I think I'm getting drunk tonight!
Have a nice weekend!

Kind regards,
Louise!
congratulations.GOD BLESS YOU

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
arasah said:
Dear Aakash28 bhai,
Congrates for your one step ahead on this process.
Rgds-
Arasah
Arasah bhai,
I have got news that a good number of Aug,sep 2010 Bangladeshi applicants(who are not in the forum) got MR in last 2-3 days. just wait till 16 june 2011, we will get ours inshallah....

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
queencougar said:
[size=10pt]Any news from us forgotten London applicants?[/size]
I'm afraid for our part, we are still RBVO since March.
We have swapped our focus to my husband's LMO renewal, which should deliver a decision on Tuesday and we expect there to be no reason to reject it, so then I am going to Canada regardless of what is happening with FSW. Taking a chance, maybe, but life is too short to let bureaucracy dictate every day.
Heaven knows what they are doing with our applications at London, but life must go on and we must do the best we can with the days and try not to just become mired in the despair of waiting and waiting.
Best wishes for news to everyone pre-Christmas who is still waiting.
Dear queencougar,

Unfortunately, we are still waiting for the status to change IN PROCESS. Seriously, I am too worried what's going on with our applications! Don't know why they are targeting us! I talked to asaif regarding this today and he told me that he sent case-specific enquiries to them a couple of times and they never responded. Same is the situation with us. They are not replying at all to our queries! My wife and I am very worried. In recent times, we made some decisions entirely based on our immigration process. We were hoping, based on the statistics, that we would get visa in august/september. But things are different now. I got a scholarship for Europe and rejected it just because my destination was canada. My wife and I have been living away from each other for 5 months now and we had a plan to go together to canada. Now, as you said, that life is not to waste waiting and waiting, I am also changing my plans and bringing my wife to live with me. I am so sorry to say but it's completely unfair with all of us.

Ammaar

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
S_Saab said:
Dear Bahman,
can u plz summarize the article cause I dont speak Persian, many thnx for ur help :)

Saif

Hi Saif, :)

In summary the article says that most probably the in-demand NOC list - to be introduced after 1st July 2011 - will remain the same as the list of 2010. The 1000 cap for each NOC will be renewed and 1000 applications will be accepted under each NOC.

It also says that although CIC is going to implement some changes in their pointing system in future, this system will not change in the short run. So we should expect for 2011,the same pointing system as 2010. They suggest putting a new pointing system into practice needs 12-18 months to be finalized.

The article reiterates that abovementioned facts are all implied during a meeting attened by CIC officials and immigration consultants' representatives. An official statement is yet to be released by CIC .

As for Damascus slow processing of post June 26 applications, it says that CIC blames it on the transfer of Damascus officers to other cities (Beirut, Warsaw and Ottawa) due to the current unrest in Syria. They are hopeful that processing the applications in Damascus will gather pace following a solution to the crisis in Syria and the return of immigration officers to Damascus VO. (Is there any news that the unrest has let up????)

Best Wishes,

Katy

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
ekundapsy said:
I used my own debit card....pity....
Well, I hope that my application is sent back on time, so that I can reuse the documents before time lapses on them. I will have to wait until July to reapply anyway, since my NOC is almost full.
At least, now, I know what the possible problem could be..... :(
Still busy catching up on many pages, so this may already have been suggested, but had you thought to contact your bank and make sure they know you are expecting a payment to be paid to Canada and whether or not using a Debit Card instead of a Credit Card would make any difference? Might give you some peace of mind, however I cannot find DEBIT CARD in the GUIDE: In Canadian funds only, you may pay
 by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada.” or
 with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)