+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

farzad.k

Mar 10, 2011
pardis1975 said:
Hey there,
Every day I check if there is any news from ur MR in the forum :) ...bc u are before us ....and you are the only one from Warsaw here ....As u know some of Iranians being sent to Warsaw also ...I heard this visa office is a bit slow .....Hopefully u will get your MR soon....
Best luck
Hi Dear Pardis,
I am solmaz, I want to call you but I can't. I forgot your phone number, also I can't send a personal message in this forum, so would you please send me a message and let me know your phone number again?
thank you

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
wenstumped said:
Happy Easter everyone.

I really hope that the coming weeks and months turn all of our dreams into reality.
Happy Easter sharing the same wishes for all here :D

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Hi fellow buddy immigrants :)

I have been away from the forum for a while because I was out of the country.. I'll have to travel again in the next month.. So, it's pretty hard to keep track of the fast growing forum.. Still, I am happy for all who received their PERs, medicals & all..

I have attended a CIIP session. I found it to be veryyyy useful & informative. I advise everyone to register with them & attend (especially those who already received their medicals). They get you in contact with several intities that can help you in all the aspects you need to settle in Canada..

Warmest regards,
Basmalahh

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
basmalahh said:

I have been away from the forum for a while because I was out of the country.. I'll have to travel again in the next month.. So, it's pretty hard to keep track of the fast growing forum.. Still, I am happy for all who received their PERs, medicals & all..

I have attended a CIIP session. I found it to be veryyyy useful & informative. I advise everyone to register with them & attend (especially those who already received their medicals). They get you in contact with several intities that can help you in all the aspects you need to settle in Canada..

Warmest regards,
Basmalahh
Welcome back home safely Basmalahh :)
Unfortunately my country is not on the list of attendance of such an intresting program :( I have tried to contact them and sent them a long letter asking for a way to support me as I can not access CIIP from egypt. They were sorry that its not taking place in egypt and now I am curious to know of it :D

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
basmalahh said:

Warmest regards,
Basmalahh
great Basmalahh .. thanks :)

R.R

Jan 7, 2011
Dear Senior forum members,

CIO document checklist #7 asks for "photocopy of the passports bio-data page for Principal Applicant and Accompanying family members' - But when I took the biodata page of the passport for notarization the Notary public is asking me to get the whole passport , even the blank pages to be notarized.

Also the New delhi VO Checklist ask for travel documents and passports, in that case also should we send the notarized photocopy of the whole passport including the blank pages or just the page with visa stamp need to be notarized.

Please advise, I have my other papers for my application ready to be sent, just waiting for my credit card to be revalidated, so would appreciate an early reply from the forum members.

Thanks in advance
R.R

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
R.R said:
Dear Senior forum members,

CIO document checklist #7 asks for "photocopy of the passports bio-data page for Principal Applicant and Accompanying family members' - But when I took the biodata page of the passport for notarization the Notary public is asking me to get the whole passport , even the blank pages to be notarized.

Also the New delhi VO Checklist ask for travel documents and passports, in that case also should we send the notarized photocopy of the whole passport including the blank pages or just the page with visa stamp need to be notarized.

Please advise, I have my other papers for my application ready to be sent, just waiting for my credit card to be revalidated, so would appreciate an early reply from the forum members.

Thanks in advance
R.R
R.R,

You need to notarize all the pages of the Passport (including blank ones).

Cheers!
DarKnight

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
basmalahh said:

Warmest regards,
Basmalahh
Basmalahh,

How many days does the CIIP session go on for? Are these full day sessions?

DarKnight

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
DarKnight said:
R.R,

You need to notarize all the pages of the Passport (including blank ones).

Cheers!
DarKnight
actually i had notarized only biodata page. Till now they have not asked for notarized copy of other pages.

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
DarKnight said:
Basmalahh,

How many days does the CIIP session go on for? Are these full day sessions?

DarKnight
I did register for CIIP session. It is on 16th May. They said it is going to be 1 day session and next day personal one on one session will be conducted.

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Rohan09..Thanks for advice..lets hope we get lucky.

@ Darkknight...Thanks...yes i have VISA no prob there...11th is safe date to approch V for passport

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Grave mistake, submitted the wrong amount for RPRF, submitted amount 24060 instead of 21440, what a blunder? Very angry at my self. Will this mean that my processing time will be delayed or can i be assured that my background checks are still ongoing and this minor blunder seemingly impact my overall processing time.

Please let out your thoughts on this one.

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Moori said:
Welcome back home safely Basmalahh :)
Unfortunately my country is not on the list of attendance of such an intresting program :( I have tried to contact them and sent them a long letter asking for a way to support me as I can not access CIIP from egypt. They were sorry that its not taking place in egypt and now I am curious to know of it :D
Dear Moori,
That's quite unfortunate, but why don't you try telling them that you wouldn't mind attending an online session, or maybe (if it's possible for you) traveling to another country to attend it..
They are very helpful people & they might just fix something if they saw how interested you were. I will also try to contact them (now that I have personal contact with them) & ask them about your situation & whether it's possible or not (that's if you are really interested)..

warmest greetings,
basmalahh

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
EnvioZA said:
Welcome back basmalahh,
Thanks for your information. I was wondering how can I attend this CIIP program. I can see that your e-cas status is RBVO. But one has to receive at least MR to register in CIIP program. Right? Did you request them by email to enroll you or somehting? If so, please tell me how can I do that. I am in Japan and my application status is In process. Waiting for MR.

Thanks in advance brother.
-Zahed
Dear Zahed;

I haven't recieved my MR yet. In their site they wrote that one can register with them if:
you have received one of the following:

* an invitation letter and CIIP brochure
* a medical/security notification letter
* a visa pick-up notification letter
* a Canadian visa (but have not landed in Canada yet)

http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/en/about-ciip/who-is-eligible

I thought that the mentioning of CIIP in my PER is an invitation to contact them..
Therefore I registered on their site. A couple of weeks later they sent the following in an email:
In order to complete your registration and to be considered for an upcoming CIIP Session, you MUST submit a COPY of the following eligibility documents:
A. Medical Examination Notification Letter OR Visa Notification Letter OR
Visa
B. Resume

I replied by saying that they have asked for my final positive eligibility document & attached my PER highlighting both sentences where it says Final positive eligibility & the part at the end where they advise me to contact CIIP as well as my CV.

They accepted that, completed the registration process & defined a session date which I attended..

So, I don't think that you have to wait for a medical request to register..
:)

best regards,
basmalahh