Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
hebagamal said:
i agree with u cairo , i would definitely love to have people i know there :)

count me in but first let me see any response from London and i will make a very good group there

we started that me and hazem but we all will participate in that soon we will have a very good group from here and from the arabic forum

wish you all the joy in your life

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asaif,

I know things have been slow at London VO, especially for those of us who are living outside the UK at the moment :(. However, I don't think it is a very good idea to transfer your file to another VO now. It could take months and chances are London VO will start processing very soon. I'll say give it another 2-3 weeks and if there is still no movement, go on ahead ;D. Please remember that London VO has only just begun to stir, it could turn into another ND VO once it is fully awake.

All the best to you and everyone else (myself included :p) waiting with bated breath for good news!!!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
asaif said:
Guys,

Any idea how long does it take to transfer a file from one VO to another.

I'm seriously thinking about moving my application from London VO to Cairo VO.
Hi asaif,

Regrettably I don't think you can transfer a file from one VO to another yourself. This only happens if CIC decide to do it to improve their own workloads (as we've seen recently with some Damascus files being transferred to Warsaw, and last year Islamabad files transferred to London).

By all means try sending a case specific query to CHC London to see what they say, but my feeling is that they will want a very good reason of personal circumstances in order to transfer the file, and "I don't want to wait any more" probably won't cut it with them.

I am sorry I realise you were one of the first post-June-26 applicants and that this must be really frustrating for you :(

Does anyone else know a case where someone has managed to request a visa office transfer? I have never heard of one.

Asaif, when did you last send a query to CHC London to ask about the status of your application? I think given that some late November applicants have now received medicals, you are entitled to know why as a July applicant your application has not even gone into process yet!

Wayne.

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asaif, u don't worry. London VO will send you pre filled visa sticker. U'll have to paste it on ur passport and then leave for Canada. :)

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
amar12345 said:
Pavan don't let it go.
Never give up 1st funda of management(al).
I believe thing's are going to turn around for all of us in the coming weeks.
**** ECAS and relax.
I second this Pavan :).. Remember Made11 waited for 158 days for his PER and finally got it? VO is no different from CIO ::)..

Believe me, Amar and Pavan, you are in the game and you are coming to Canada with us 8)..

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

vasalagovind

Feb 5, 2009
hi,wayne' indira 'bindu & other seniors. I'm from chennai' india & very ardent follower of this forum for its genuity & excellent knowledge of its members. My NOC 3112' VO ND 'filed on 28 oct 2010 through consultant .my friend noc 3111 applied along with me got MR yesterday from ND .where aS MY file is in process from 12 jan 2011 at CIO .IAM worried. Please give ur valuable opinion. Thanks in advance. VASALA .

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
Hi Asaif,

I know things have been slow at London VO, especially for those of us who are living outside the UK at the moment :(. However, I don't think it is a very good idea to transfer your file to another VO now. It could take months and chances are London VO will start processing very soon. I'll say give it another 2-3 weeks and if there is still no movement, go on ahead ;D. Please remember that London VO has only just begun to stir, it could turn into another ND VO once it is fully awake.

All the best to you and everyone else (myself included :p) waiting with bated breath for good news!!!
Hi wenstumped

Thanks for the advice! I though again about it and gonna wait for another month or so.

rossmanila

Apr 22, 2011
hello everyone! I really need help because my application was denied April fool's day ( can you imagine ?) I passed the first assessment in nova scotia and was further processed in manila. after 3mos got a letter of refusal reason: VO is not satisfied that i met substantial number of the main duties listed in the noc. i am a reg nurse but i started my own bakery business. i applied as a sous chef bec i am in charge in baking cakes and pastries in my bakery for the past 13 years until now. i didn't submit any baking certificates or diploma with my application , would it be the cause for refusal? Can i file a reconsideration for my applic? if so,do i need an immigration consultant? thanks hope to receive you reply soon.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hi asaif,

Regrettably I don't think you can transfer a file from one VO to another yourself. This only happens if CIC decide to do it to improve their own workloads (as we've seen recently with some Damascus files being transferred to Warsaw, and last year Islamabad files transferred to London).

By all means try sending a case specific query to CHC London to see what they say, but my feeling is that they will want a very good reason of personal circumstances in order to transfer the file, and "I don't want to wait any more" probably won't cut it with them.

I am sorry I realise you were one of the first post-June-26 applicants and that this must be really frustrating for you :(

Does anyone else know a case where someone has managed to request a visa office transfer? I have never heard of one.

Asaif, when did you last send a query to CHC London to ask about the status of your application? I think given that some late November applicants have now received medicals, you are entitled to know why as a July applicant your application has not even gone into process yet!

Wayne.
Hi Wayne
I think a good reason for file transfer is that my residence permit in the UAE will expire soon and I'm going to return to my home country, Egypt.
But I believe now its better to keep the file in London. After watching the pace at which our files were transferred from the CIO to London VO, I'm afraid that transferring the file again to Cairo will take ages and it might be lost in the way.
I sent a case specific inquiry to London VO before one week, but didn't get a reply yet.
And again, many thanks for your sympathy with my situation. And best of luck for you in the remaining formalities
Ahmed

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adroit said:
Asaif, u don't worry. London VO will send you pre filled visa sticker. U'll have to paste it on ur passport and then leave for Canada. :)
hahahaha
I liked the idea of pasting my own maple leaf on the passport.
Nice one bro

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Dr hasib forture teller,

pls predict, when will I receive my 2nd AOR and medical req ???

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
sonir said:
Dr hasib forture teller,

pls predict, when will I receive my 2nd AOR and medical req ???
Dear sonir,
I have predicted about my own and some other members MR,RPRF lately & waiting for the result ::)
Please wait for 7 days & then i will try to see your file through my crystal ball ;)

regards,
Dr.Hasib