Please help me updating the spreadsheet with folowing details of mine:

2nd AOR issued on: Mar 23, 2011
First 3 digits of File No: B05
Notes: 2nd AOR
eCAS Status: IN PROCESS from Feb 25, 2011
eCAS Status Date Last Updated: Mar 29, 2011
Intended settling destination: Calgary

Thanks a bunch!
CongratZ Sam Bhai! It went to IN PROCESS already! Did they send you MR, PRF & PR?

What is the content of that letter?

Thanks,

Aakash

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
magdy580 said:
Hello Guys .........

Good day to all of you.
.............. Help me please with this issue

Thanks,
Magdy
Congrats Magdy

Your MR is on the way .... don't worry about the PCC .... there are lot many good members who definitely will help you. .....
An appeal to dear 9J buddies .....

Our friend Magdy requires a PCC from Nigeria .... Please guide her to get the same. Your suggestions will be a great help to her.....

Cheers, Anil

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
arasah said:
My address also gone.
But in process & details still alive with same lines.
Anybody can share, if.......... :eek:
I think it's maybe to do with the "go live" of GCMS from tomorrow.

Wayne.

donmar

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20, 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
This morning I am really feeling down reading the posts. CIO seems to be telling lies on the eligibility of our applications. It seems that the VOs have the final say on our applications and I agree with Wayne it is grossly unfair. Please accept my deepest sympathy to those who have received NER at this late stage. Congrats to those receiving 2nd AOR,MR and other document requests. Let's hope the VOs that are sleeping will awaken soon. Let's hope for a productive day.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Cappuccino said:
I think it's maybe to do with the "go live" of GCMS from tomorrow.

Wayne.
Same here

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:
Do those people failing their eligibility review at visa office get a full refund? If they don't get a refund then this IMO is extortion on the part of CIC - "Yes, you're eligible -> Keep all the money -> Oh actually we've decided you're not eligible after all but we're keeping all the money anyway". NO WAY should they be allowed to get away with that.

Pretty sure a refund will happen since an application is not considered in processing until it has passed its eligibility review.

For anyone who fails at the visa office I would be very tempted to mail them - saying that why did CIO say it was a "final" eligibility review if visa office can still fail you. Why were CIO lying?

Wayne.

Pretty strong words, but very true. It looks like applicants rejected at VO, in what seems to be a second eligibility check after the "final" one done at CIO, will not be getting their money back according to guidelines written in OP6 page 12, below. CIC may find itself in hot legal waters over this in my opinion.

"5.4. Fees
Applicants are required to pay two fees:
 the cost recovery fee;
 the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF).
Cost recovery fee
R295 specifies who must pay the cost-recovery fees and the fees for processing an application for
a permanent resident visa. The cost recovery fee is payable at the time the application is made to
the CIO.
The cost recovery fee must be paid only for persons who intend to immigrate to Canada. This
includes the principal applicant and any accompanying family members.
An applicant may withdraw an application and receive a refund of the cost recovery fee any time
before processing of the application begins at a visa office or at the CIO. This rule also applies to
applications that are not eligible for processing according to the Ministerial Instructions. Once
processing has begun at a visa office or at the CIO, the cost recovery fee is not refundable
."

berlin2011

Mar 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Madgy,

Nice to hear you got your medicals.

I did not travel home to get mine.

It is normally done at force headquaters Alagbon in Lagos, Nigeria.

Once again...nice to hear of your medicals

C

Cam1234

Louise-01 said:
We've managed to get 7 interviews and each employer we spoke told us that they appriciated and were very impressed that we took the time, money en effort to come to Canada "just" for an interview!

Kind regards,
Louise!
Hi Louise:

May I ask, what is your line of work, for which you manged to receive 7 interviews and subsequently a job offer?

Well done,
Cam

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
Pretty strong words, but very true. It looks like applicants rejected at VO, in what seems to be a second eligibility check after the "final" one done at CIO, will not be getting their money back according to guidelines written in OP6 page 12, below. CIC may find itself in hot legal waters over this in my opinion.

"5.4. Fees
Applicants are required to pay two fees:
? the cost recovery fee;
? the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF).
Cost recovery fee
R295 specifies who must pay the cost-recovery fees and the fees for processing an application for
a permanent resident visa. The cost recovery fee is payable at the time the application is made to
the CIO.
The cost recovery fee must be paid only for persons who intend to immigrate to Canada. This
includes the principal applicant and any accompanying family members.
An applicant may withdraw an application and receive a refund of the cost recovery fee any time
before processing of the application begins at a visa office or at the CIO. This rule also applies to
applications that are not eligible for processing according to the Ministerial Instructions. Once
processing has begun at a visa office or at the CIO, the cost recovery fee is not refundable
."
The question is where do they count "processing beginning" at visa office? If it's before the 2nd eligibility review then it is PURE EXTORTION to keep all of the money that would have otherwise been refundable before the "final" review at CIO....

1) At this point you're eligible for refund
2) CIO eligibility review - CIC say you've passed!!!!
3) Goes to visa office - at this point you're not eligible for refund
4) CIC say "actually we've changed our minds, even though no information has changed and it's exactly the same application, but now you've failed"
5) We've decided to keep all your money anyway

Like I said if that were the case and they refused us at a 2nd eligibility review without a refund I would definitely consider legal action.

Wayne.

Jeniya

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Kottayam, Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted/CIO
AOR Received.
8/02/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted/CIO
Med's Request
18/03/2011
Med's Done....
23/12/2011
Passport Req..
for new born Submitted to NDVO on 28/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
by April fisrt week
Hi all

It is really heart Breaking to see that some of us are getting NER in VO Stage.

my sugession is that you may contact the VO and request them for a reassesment,
Nothing is impossible

Please remember Canadajimmy's case when he got NER from CIO and how he could convince the official throgh e mails and faxes about his eligibility and at last he was successful in getting a PER.

once they charged the fee you have all the rights to prove your side. and since they retain your file with them you can easly prove to them that you are eligible.

try all possible options to contact them (by mail phone or fax) and understand what is the reason behind the NER and try to convince them with additional dos and suppliments to prove your points

best of luck
Jeniya

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Jeniya said:
Hi all

It is really heart Breaking to see that some of us are getting NER in VO Stage.

my sugession is that you may contact the VO and request them for a reassesment,
Nothing is impossible

Please remember Canadajimmy's case when he got NER from CIO and how he could convince the official throgh e mails and faxes about his eligibility and at last he was successful in getting a PER.

once they charged the fee you have all the rights to prove your side. and since they retain your file with them you can easly prove to them that you are eligible.

try all possible options to contact them (by mail phone or fax) and understand what is the reason behind the NER and try to convince them with additional dos and suppliments to prove your points

best of luck
Jeniya
If they try saying we're ineligible at visa office, after we've received, in writing, correspondence from CIC stating the FINAL decision is that we're eligible - then they'd better have some damn good lawyers........

Wayne.

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
I think the VO s are not fully aware about the new system after 26-6
one of the first applicants at Cairo visa office got 2 AOR through the mail and it talks about 24 months processing but after that by one month he got another mail talks about 10 months processing and they mentioned to forget the first mail
so i think they will understand the new system step by step and until now VO s don't know about CIO full eligibility review

berlin2011

Mar 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Madgy,

Sent the document but got a failure delivery.

Please check the email address you sent me

berlin2011

Mar 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Madgy,

Just realised there was spacing in-between email address as I copied and pasted it.

Just resent it again

Regards and let me know when u get it.

Berlin2011