File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Wow thats great! What does the second AOR say?

Regards

ladyk said:
Hi, guys! Checked my e mail today, I got my 2nd AOR dated Feb. 1,2011 from Manila Visa office. My PER was dated Jan. 5.

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladyk said:
Hi, guys! Checked my e mail today, I got my 2nd AOR dated Feb. 1,2011 from Manila Visa office. My PER was dated Jan. 5.
Wow congrats!!

It seems that Manila VO is now working on Post june 26 applications.

Would you mind sharing the contents of the email here?

Thanks

Salvador1981

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Sep-2010
IELTS Request
Sent w/application
Thank you, Anil. We'll keep the forum posted on any updates.

anil04_10 said:
Dear Salvador

Added your details to the tracker.
I hope to see Highlander, kamboozia, JINCYMARAMON, Silent, dr nony, westwards, Majorhell, Trail Ends and cfr1907 painted in blue ..... ;D ... All the Best guys.

Cheers, Anil

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Cappuccino said:
Ok I think you may have slightly misunderstood my post.

Firstly CIC = Citizenship and Immigration Canada = applicable to both CIO (Centralized Intake Office) and visa office/CHC (Canadian High Commission). All are still CIC.

When I said CIC I of course meant the visa office/CHC - not CIO.

I do not suggest for a moment that CHC (I'll say CHC rather than CIC to avoid confusion:)) will perform site visits but if they are unable to contact a reference by telephone (some company policies do not ALLOW personnel details to be given over the phone) they may contact the employers in writing (either by email or by post).

I am sorry if I was unclear.

Wayne.
-I was sure that by CIC u meant VO but actually i pointed this out for Shalom 1 and other forum members.
-As i mentioned before, site visit is very rare. But some of my friends who applied before told me that their jobsite had been visited.
-During job verification,If VO finds any information that does't match with applicant's statement/ fails to contact employer/refree, they usually call applicants for interview.

Thanks

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ladyk said:
wow, great news.
nice to see that VO sent this AOR by email not by post :D
can u share what was written in your 2nd AOR?

ladyk

Jan 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-10
AOR Received.
05-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Feb 1, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 11, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr. 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 27, 2011/ rcvd.: May 11
LANDED..........
June 2011
Here's the copy:

February 1, 2011

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which we have received at this office.
You must quote the application number pasted above in any future correspondence.
Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category in which you have applied are finalized in an average of 6 to 12 months in our office. If you have not received any instructions from this office within six (6) months from the date of this letter, please contact us directly and inform us of this.
Interview
You will be notified in writing of any requirements for your interview, if required, prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.
Section 15 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act authorizes an officer to proceed with an examination where a person makes an application for permanent residence in Canada for the purpose of determining whether the person and all his or her accompanying family members appear to be persons who may be granted entry into Canada. To proceed with an examination, a personal interview is sometimes required.
Section 16 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination. If an applicant appears for the interview without all the family members as required by the officer, then the required examination cannot be completed. This means that the applicant would be found to be inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that he or she has not complied with all the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations, following sections 11 and 41 of the Act.
Interpreters
If required, applicants must arrange for interpreters in advance for any family members who will be interviewed and who are unable to communicate well in either of Canada's official languages (English or French). If applicable, instructions for the provision of interpreters will be provided to you prior to your interview appointment.
Non-resident applications
If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then there may be additional delays in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. These delays may result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral is necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when assessing your application.
Change in circumstance
Let us know by fax or email if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. (See our contact information below.)
You must also inform us in writing of any
• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change or cancellation of immigration representative; or
• Request for withdrawal of your application.

Communication by email
We will communicate with you by email if you have indicated an email address in your application or an enquiry. Therefore, please ensure that you provide us with a valid email address and that you check your email account regularly.
Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada
Your application has just been received at our visa office and several months may pass before you know the final decision on your application. We encourage you to use these months to gather information on Canada.
One of your first steps should be to begin researching potential employment in Canada. Keep in mind that many occupations in Canada are not regulated. For those occupations, the employer is responsible for assessing and recognizing your qualifications.
However, some occupations are regulated and do not permit persons to practice without a license. To obtain a license to practice a regulated occupation, you must go through a formal assessment and an acceptance of your education and professional qualifications by a regulatory body. This assessment will compare your training, education and experience to Canadian requirements. The assessment will also help determine whether further training and evaluation may be needed before you acquire a license to practice your occupation in Canada.
In partnership with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides information and referrals to individuals seeking employment in Canada. You can find more information on the FCRO Web site. Clients in Canada can also obtain in-person service at Service Canada Centers throughout Canada.
The Going to Canada Internet site at ------- contains important information about living and working in Canada as well as a "Working in Canada Tool" which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada or not.
We trust that you find this information helpful. Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Sincerely,
Federal Skilled Worker Unit
Immigration Section, Manila

Thanks lizz!

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
A bit disappointing :eek: I guess all of us were hoping something better from the VO's. 6 months have already passed since we sent our applns to CIO and now another waiting period of 6 to 12 months. The change in the procedure was supposed to make things faster, on the contrary, things are getting delayed.

Anyways Congrats to you, you are the first person to receive a coomunication from the VO

Regards

ladyk said:
Here's the copy:

February 1, 2011

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which we have received at this office.
You must quote the application number pasted above in any future correspondence.
Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category in which you have applied are finalized in an average of 6 to 12 months in our office. If you have not received any instructions from this office within six (6) months from the date of this letter, please contact us directly and inform us of this.
Interview
You will be notified in writing of any requirements for your interview, if required, prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.
Section 15 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act authorizes an officer to proceed with an examination where a person makes an application for permanent residence in Canada for the purpose of determining whether the person and all his or her accompanying family members appear to be persons who may be granted entry into Canada. To proceed with an examination, a personal interview is sometimes required.
Section 16 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination. If an applicant appears for the interview without all the family members as required by the officer, then the required examination cannot be completed. This means that the applicant would be found to be inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that he or she has not complied with all the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations, following sections 11 and 41 of the Act.
Interpreters
If required, applicants must arrange for interpreters in advance for any family members who will be interviewed and who are unable to communicate well in either of Canada's official languages (English or French). If applicable, instructions for the provision of interpreters will be provided to you prior to your interview appointment.
Non-resident applications
If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then there may be additional delays in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. These delays may result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral is necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when assessing your application.
Change in circumstance
Let us know by fax or email if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. (See our contact information below.)
You must also inform us in writing of any
• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change or cancellation of immigration representative; or
• Request for withdrawal of your application.

Communication by email
We will communicate with you by email if you have indicated an email address in your application or an enquiry. Therefore, please ensure that you provide us with a valid email address and that you check your email account regularly.
Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada
Your application has just been received at our visa office and several months may pass before you know the final decision on your application. We encourage you to use these months to gather information on Canada.
One of your first steps should be to begin researching potential employment in Canada. Keep in mind that many occupations in Canada are not regulated. For those occupations, the employer is responsible for assessing and recognizing your qualifications.
However, some occupations are regulated and do not permit persons to practice without a license. To obtain a license to practice a regulated occupation, you must go through a formal assessment and an acceptance of your education and professional qualifications by a regulatory body. This assessment will compare your training, education and experience to Canadian requirements. The assessment will also help determine whether further training and evaluation may be needed before you acquire a license to practice your occupation in Canada.
In partnership with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides information and referrals to individuals seeking employment in Canada. You can find more information on the FCRO Web site. Clients in Canada can also obtain in-person service at Service Canada Centers throughout Canada.
The Going to Canada Internet site at ------- contains important information about living and working in Canada as well as a "Working in Canada Tool" which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada or not.
We trust that you find this information helpful. Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Sincerely,
Federal Skilled Worker Unit
Immigration Section, Manila

Thanks lizz!

khai

Aug 6, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
08-12-2010/17-03-2011
IELTS Request
GT IELTS request: January 21, 2011
File Transfer...
13-04-2011
Med's Request
03-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
hi ladyk.. :) congratulations..I just want to know if they gave you another immigration file number? or is still the same?

krislovesau

Star Member
Jan 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16Aug10
AOR Received.
06Dec10 (CIO)/01Feb11 (CEM)
Med's Request
07Feb11
Med's Done....
28Feb11
Passport Req..
27May11 (sent thru fedex)/14Jun11 (rcvd by CEM)
VISA ISSUED...
20Jun11 (stamped)/28Jun11 (delivered)
LANDED..........
We also received an email from Manila Visa Office today, February 1, 2011. :)

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
ladyk said:
wow :) The first person to receive a reasonable reply form the VO.

I wonder what happened to the applications that were awarded PER months before yours? Is it that the VOs have received them and they have not responded?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

khai

Aug 6, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
08-12-2010/17-03-2011
IELTS Request
GT IELTS request: January 21, 2011
File Transfer...
13-04-2011
Med's Request
03-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
krislovesau said:
We also received an email from Manila Visa Office today, February 1, 2011. :)
Congratulation krislovesau..so happy for you.. ;) have you tried checking your ecas again?

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations ladyk and krislovesau! This is very encouraging but definitely an AOR, it is just an acknowledgement of receipt since they have not mentioned anything about the medicals or PCCs (if you have not submitted them already). Looks like the Manila office has started work on the post 26/6 applications. All the best to everyone.

ladyk

Jan 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-10
AOR Received.
05-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Feb 1, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 11, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr. 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 27, 2011/ rcvd.: May 11
LANDED..........
June 2011
khai said:
hi ladyk.. :) congratulations..I just want to know if they gave you another immigration file number? or is still the same?
[/quote
The same UCI and File No. (B000000) given by CIO.

Thanks always+ve, Dr. Hasib, ladykiller, khai, indira, wentumped...
Congrats krislovesau!

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010