NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Moori said:
Dear Canady,

I am glad you are on the awesome track with all other PER holders :)

Mabroook
eshta yaman , i was in a very very deep stress but finally i can breathe :)

Thanks & you are next ISA

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canady,

Congratulations...
Great email/post you have sent

Nice to see your joy n I wish you all best luck further..

Regards
Destined.

canady said:
First: ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? keep saying: "What's wrong with CIC guys ?"

Second: :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X keep thinking: "What's wrong with our email inbox ?"

Third: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( keep crying: "What's wrong with my application ?"

Fourth: :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X keep thinking: "Let me leave this damn kettle to boil alone"

Then finally the kettle boiled

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* OH MY LOVELY PER :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I am really grateful for everyone sent me his wishes & prayed for me especially Amro Elsayed, Ahmed Saif, Cam, Amaartahir, smaar, Pippin,
engy & everyone else i may forgot to mention his/her name because of my excitement.

Dear made711, robin_1986, zint, midoo & dr. ray,
I remember all of you & know exactly how stressed you are but don't worry i really feel that you will soon either receive your PER or receive an email to submit extra documents.

Dear Amro Elsayed, rina, wenstumped, queencougar, carl128, nursemich & wsfp5
You are next guys.

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well done Canady! :)

Also glad people like the comic :p I just had the image in my head and had put it together in RealDraw haha

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
smaaar said:
Congratttttttttttttttttulation my brother
Im veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery happy to you friend
I was full confident that you will success in the end,And now I can said to you Im sure we will meet together in the dream land
This my wish too , i'll pray for you my friend ;D ;D

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
CanadaJimmy said:
Well done Canady! :)

Also glad people like the comic :p I just had the image in my head and had put it together in RealDraw haha
Thanks man & really thanks to Rina, Katyspring & Destined ;D ;D

C

Cam1234

:) Canady Is Awarded A PER, Hooray!! :)

And your speech was good too, I thought I was watching the Academy Awards ;) Good to see you happy again Canady!

Cam

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Dear Amro Elsaid,
Now Im very exciting to receive your PER,And I think Canady share with me the same feeling ;).
Go forward...Amro.Im praying for you...brother :'(

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
lol

congratulations once more. You have been on hold for a bit 4 days with no news and now because we hadn't a frequency of applications on your date, you had to wait for your surprise which came as a beautiful surprise )) I hope what comes next is far easier and faster than before

canady said:
eshta yaman , i was in a very very deep stress but finally i can breath :)

Thanks & you are next ISA

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canady said:
First: ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? keep saying: "What's wrong with CIC guys ?"

Second: :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X keep thinking: "What's wrong with our email inbox ?"

Third: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( keep crying: "What's wrong with my application ?"

Fourth: :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X keep thinking: "Let me leave this damn kettle to boil alone"

100000000000000000000000000000000000000 congratulations my friend. I'm soooooooooooooo happy for you. What a relief!

I am really grateful for everyone sent me his wishes & prayed for me especially Amro Elsayed, Ahmed Saif, Cam, Amaartahir, smaar, Pippin,
engy & everyone else i may forgot to mention his/her name because of my excitement.

Dear made711, robin_1986, zint, midoo & dr. ray,
I remember all of you & know exactly how stressed you are but don't worry i really feel that you will soon either receive your PER or receive an email to submit extra documents.

Dear Amro Elsayed, rina, wenstumped, queencougar, carl128, nursemich & wsfp5
You are next guys.

VIVA MAPLE LEAF

explorer976

Star Member
Oct 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mailed 4-Jul-11, received 7-Jul-11, CC 16-Aug-11
Doc's Request.
sent all with app
AOR Received.
PER recd 27-Sep-11, started processing 4-jan12
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
13-Jan-12
Med's Done....
25-Jan-12, meds received line - 19Feb12
Passport Req..
5-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
9-Mar-2012, collected 15-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012 hopefully....
Hi Guys,

Not so good news now - I received reply to my enquiry (they answred to my third email enquiry) that they have returned my application on 30th nov via regular mail as my NOC 1122 reached the cap.

Now think of the next steps.........................

Thanks to you all who always helped me and all the very best!!!

M

robin_1986

Dec 9, 2010
hello everyone,
i called cic today and tell them that my file has been received on 10 aug but i did not got any response from u....she said yes ur file is received on same date but it is under processing.she ask me some security questions and one of them is 'how many yrs u spend in college or university'......and after that she told me initial stage process is for 33 weeks ,so u ur 33 weeks ends in march.....

pls tell me what is this 33 weeks process? and y its long delay i am facing????

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cam1234 said:
:) Canady Is Awarded A PER, Hooray!! :)

And your speech was good too, I thought I was watching the Academy Awards ;) Good to see you happy again Canady!

Cam
LOL

Like you said, I felt that i am marching on the red carpet till i handed the OSCAR (i mean the PER) ;D

Thanks a lot man. My very best wishes for you, i really want to meet someone speciall like you in Canada.

C

Cam1234

explorer976 said:
Hi Guys,

Not so good news now - I received reply to my enquiry (they answred to my third email enquiry) that they have returned my application on 30th nov via regular mail as my NOC 1122 reached the cap.

Now think of the next steps.........................

Thanks to you all who always helped me and all the very best!!!

M
Truly sorry to hear that explorer, an unfortunate stroke of bad luck! Canada0801's application reached CIO the same day, on Oct 28, yet you did not get in :(

Well, you can either try to find employment and go for FSW2 right away, find another NOC that you could submit under and resubmit your application, wait for July 1st 2011 and apply again under NOC 1122. or find out what you need to do to apply through Quebec...

Best of luck to you,
Cam

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
smaaar said:
Dear Amro Elsaid,
Now Im very exciting to receive your PER,And I think Canady share with me the same feeling ;).
Go forward...Amro.Im praying for you...brother :'(

I would really like to thank you smaaar for your warm posts & wishes & it will be my pleasure to meet you in Canada ISA

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
canady said:

Congrats Canady, Great news to cheer up my night. It will be interesting to see how you will light up this forum with your designs, when your PR comes in a couple of months.