+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
kolhapuri said:
There is a big hole in our spreadsheet from 30th aug to 7th sept (only 2 guys in between) Even with the weekend, there were 5 working days there. So expect some lull in the PER's....
Looks like it. But from look of things, there are quite a few watching along the fringe and only introducing themselves once they receive their PER.. I suppose a bit of the holes will be filled by them..

Rina

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 7, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
hopefully soon
IELTS Request
sent with application - 8.5 band score
LANDED..........
2011?
wenstumped said:
Hi Cam,

You are absolutely correct, there are 4 days between Canady and I; having said that though, the 4th and 5th of September were Saturday and Sunday. So there may be a 2 day break in PERs, unless of course by some freak coincidence there were NO applications submitted at all on the 3rd and 6th (chances are slim but I hope it is so). :D

Anyhow, I am really looking forward to getting my PER before Christmas this year. May God smile down on us all. :)

As for predictions for today, taking a look at our spreadsheets I can only realistically predict 3- Rina, Canady and Ammartahir. That too if coincidentally there were no applications sent out on the 1st of September. ;) Unless of course we get a few more new members to the forum entering with a bang.

All the best Rina, Canady and Ammartahir, I hope you are all blessed with PERs today. ;D
Good morning everyone (replace your own time zone here ;) ),
I am so nervous. Hopefully we all get our PERs today, so that CIo can move on to September ...

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Rina said:
Good morning everyone (replace your own time zone here ;) ),
I am so nervous. Hopefully we all get our PERs today, so that CIo can move on to September ...
Unless there is a flood of applications received on the 30th & 31st, they should clear August by today....

kevin700

Dec 7, 2010
Dear Anil/ FAM

Hi today i contacted the customer care CIC and they are saying that my application is not found . but i have send the application and received by CIC on 15th september and it was collected by Paul . then how come they say like that .. can anyone help me on this .what can i do now ?

Thanks
Kevin j

wakawaka

Sep 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
there was a long weekend on 4,5 and 6th SEP. So no encashmentds then, perhaps why there was a lull,
hopefully we see our batch getting an answer soon!

;D
wenstumped said:
Hi Cam,

You are absolutely correct, there are 4 days between Canady and I; having said that though, the 4th and 5th of September were Saturday and Sunday. So there may be a 2 day break in PERs, unless of course by some freak coincidence there were NO applications submitted at all on the 3rd and 6th (chances are slim but I hope it is so). :D

Anyhow, I am really looking forward to getting my PER before Christmas this year. May God smile down on us all. :)

As for predictions for today, taking a look at our spreadsheets I can only realistically predict 3- Rina, Canady and Ammartahir. That too if coincidentally there were no applications sent out on the 1st of September. ;) Unless of course we get a few more new members to the forum entering with a bang.

All the best Rina, Canady and Ammartahir, I hope you are all blessed with PERs today. ;D

kevin700

Dec 7, 2010
Dear Anil/ FAM

Hi today i contacted the customer care CIC and they are saying that my application is not found . but i have send the application and received by CIC on 15th september and it was collected by Paul . then how come they say like that .. can anyone help me on this .what can i do now ?

Thanks
Kevin j

khai

Aug 6, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
08-12-2010/17-03-2011
IELTS Request
GT IELTS request: January 21, 2011
File Transfer...
13-04-2011
Med's Request
03-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
Congratulations to those who have recently received their PER's.. :) glad things are moving steadily..

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kevin700 said:
Dear Anil/ FAM

Thanks
Kevin j

Hi Kevin,

Did you call them or send them an email? I could be wrong here but I think it would be a good idea to drop them an email mentioning your name, NOC, date of birth, Date application was received by them and name of the person who received it. I believe they check a little better when responding to emails than when they are called.
wakawaka said:
Hi
there was a long weekend on 4,5 and 6th SEP. So no encashmentds then, perhaps why there was a lull,
hopefully we see our batch getting an answer soon!

;D
I really hope you are right wakawaka, I would love to see my name on a PER now. I just hope I make it through successfully.

Rina

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 7, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
hopefully soon
IELTS Request
sent with application - 8.5 band score
LANDED..........
2011?
kevin700 said:
Dear Anil/ FAM

Thanks
Kevin j
Hi Kevin, I am sorry to hear about what happened to your application. I am not sure what time it is for Anil or FAM, but if you give them some time they'll answer you.
You can try sending CIO an email (FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca ). Since your application was Received, it should be somewhere at CIO. Ask them very polite to verify what happenened to your application. You have to give your full name, passport number, visa office, DOB, date sent, date received, the postal tracking number etc to them, so that they can give you an answer. CIO sends an acknowledgment email immediately after you send them your email and after a few days you should get some kind of answer from them.

Maybe one of the Seniors has some other ideas on this, but I believe since your application was sent more than 6 weeks ago you should go ahead and write them.

Good luck!

wakawaka

Sep 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey no i checked the national holidays, was a long weekend for sure.
simple.
but ur next in line! best of luck

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
kevin700 said:
Dear Anil/ FAM

Thanks
Kevin j
Dear Kevin

I dont know how u people are following with CIC, unless and until u dont get any reference no. from CIC I am just surprised what reference u people are giving to them to check application status. what if two applications of same name?

I am just assuming above which are coming in my mind.
Anyway if it is received in CIC on right address by mr.Paul as u said, im pretty sure it will be there and u will get infomed soon they finish work on ur application. again i would say that it will be highly impossible for them to check wihtout any reference, so be calm keep ur slef cool u will get ur AOr.
wising u al lthe best Cheers

FMA

wakawaka

Sep 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fma said:
Dear Kevin

I dont know how u people are following with CIC, unless and until u dont get any reference no from CIC I am surprised what reference u people are giving to them to check application. can there will not be two applications of same name?

I am just assuming above which are coming in my mind.
Anyway if it is received by mr.Paul as u said, im pretty sure it will be there and u will get infomed soon they work on ur application. again i would say that it will be highly impossible for them to check wihtout any reference, so be calm keep ur slef cool u will ur AOr.

Think its best you email at the CIC with ur name DOB and NOC. it would be more reliable since its in writing

zint

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 31-01-2012
its been 4 months now since my application received by cio according to Fedex record. i have'nt heard anything from them yet, even i have confirm from my bank that my BD has cashed in the month of September.

At last Today i called CIC on 613-944-4000 help desk and asked about my application status, that is it received or lost some where, an agent asked some questions for verification, and asked me to hold for a minute, then he told me that my application is in centralized intake office. he did not tell me anything else. alt least i am relax now that my application is in safe hands, i heard many applications get lost by postal mistakes in Canada.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
zint said:
its been 4 months now since my application received by cio according to Fedex record. i have'nt heard anything from them yet, even i have confirm from my bank that my BD has cashed in the month of September.

At last Today i called CIC on 613-944-4000 help desk and asked about my application status, that is it received or lost some where, an agent asked some questions for verification, and asked me to hold for a minute, then he told me that my application is in centralized intake office. he did not tell me anything else. alt least i am relax now that my application is in safe hands, i heard many applications get lost by postal mistakes in Canada.
Your application is definitely received if they cashed your bank draft (nobody else but the Receiver General for Canada can receive the funds).

Regrettably they seem unwilling to tell people anything until they've actually sent the email, so the only thing to do is sit tight and wait until you hear something. Hopefully that will be very soon.

Wayne.