fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear Indira

you will have welcome pary in Toronto and not in dreamland... it has been over 2 months im in Toronto, wow city is great and good to live with lots of opportunities..... i will send u pm in detail what we did and what u need to do once u land... now u people are busy in thinking about AOr/PER I dont want to divert ur attetion from that.

whenever u r free and u want to read all details let me know I will send u complete details.

take care n cheers

FMA

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
ajaygoyal6 said:
HELLO

IS TRANSCRIPTS ARE COMPULSORY TO ATTACH WITH THE FILE ?
AJAy

Yes Ajay it is mandatory and u dont leave any space to point out from CIO. take extra care and send ur application.

FMA

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
fma said:
Dear Indira

you will have welcome pary in Toronto and not in dreamland... it has been over 2 months im in Toronto, wow city is great and good to live with lots of opportunities..... i will send u pm in detail what we did and what u need to do once u land... now u people are busy in thinking about AOr/PER I dont want to divert ur attetion from that.

whenever u r free and u want to read all details let me know I will send u complete details.

take care n cheers

FMA

Dear FMA, I would appreciate if you post these details here for the benefit of all of us... btw my destination is calgary

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
fma said:
Dear Indira

take care n cheers

FMA
Oh come on please don't do this to me ???! Please send me whatever is related to life in Canada, and I'm all eyes these days :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course, the waiting time is killing us, and the job does the rest for me :-[, still i find time to get addicted to this forum and CANADA :p :p

That's where our future is :-* :-* :-* :-*

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
ajaygoyal6 said:
HELLO

Very much, at least for the ND VO. We should not give them chance to think :p :p :p :p :p

If transcripts are not possible(likely for many Indian Universities), you may submit all the mark sheets & degree photocopies, attested by the authorized person in the university in a university sealed envelope:) That's what we did for Prab's UG degreee :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Kevinca said:
CONGRATS TO YOU ALL WHO HAVE RECEIVED PER!!!

For me and your guys applied on Aug 30 and are still waiting nervously, Gods know when CIC would put in their email into our inbox :'( :'( :'(
What ever the result is, pls do email us for sure 8)
Hi Kevinca,

Sorry I deleted your row from the spreadsheet because I was tidying up and you had not posted for several months.
If you can please let me have your details I can re-add you to the spreadsheet?

Hope you get your PER today!

Best wishes,
Wayne.

C

Cam1234

wenstumped said:
Oh my dear God in heaven!!! We got FOUR PERs yesterday just as I predicted AND we got 3 of them After I fell asleep!!! Hahahahaha!

Congratulations to Wayne, Engy, Naija Pikin, CforCanada for the PERs.

Wayne, excellent way dramatize the situation with a cheer leading score!!! :p You really deserve it mate. Now that you have yours I am starting to get really anxious, you and Canady are the bench marks for me because I submitted my application within a week of you guys. Wow!!! Talk about butterflies swarming my stomach right now!!!

Please Dear God, bless everyone here with a PER soon. Amen!
Hi wenstumped:

There is actually a big gap between Canady's group of Sept 2nd and you on Sept 7th... are we going to get a few days of no news from CIO for our thread? Well, I hope the gap moves fast and you get yours quickly because there are a lot of people waiting right after your date...

Best of luck to everyone, hope we receive many PERs today :)
Canady my friend, it is your turn today ;D
Cam

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
ajaygoyal6 said:
HELLO

Original transcripts in sealed University/Institution envelopes are part of the compulsory documents to be sent with your application. You need to take a thorough look at your VO document requirements/checklist. Do not leave out any requirement document, you may risk failing the initial completeness check at the CIO.

P

piznyuralex

AAAAAAAAA!!!

Second attempt was successful.

Please, enter my data to the spreadsheet again.

VO - Kyiv
NOC 7242
Docs resubmitted on Dec 13, 2010 (previous application was returned)
CC charged on Dec 16, 2010

Thanks to everybody

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear Ammaartahir

it will be done in a day or two.

cheers

FMA

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Oh come on please don't do this to me ???! Please send me whatever is related to life in Canada, and I'm all eyes these me is killing us, and the job does the rest for me :-[, still i find time to get addicted to this forum and CANADA :p :p

That's where our future is :-* :-* :-* :-*
Thanks,
Indira Prabhakaran.
[/quote]

Dear Indra

Me too addicted to this thread, whenever im getting time just coming in..... ok it will done in details but about landing I already wrote now how to find job, what basic works one needs to do after landing........ just give me time wil lbe back with details.
Cheers

FMA

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
piznyuralex said:
AAAAAAAAA!!!

Second attempt was successful.

Please, enter my data to the spreadsheet again.

VO - Kyiv
NOC 7242
Docs resubmitted on Dec 13, 2010 (previous application was returned)
CC charged on Dec 13, 2010

Thanks to everybody
Hi,

I have added your details to the spreadsheet! :) Can you please confirm whether or not your PCC was included with your application?

Thanks,
Wayne.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Cappuccino said:
Sorry I deleted your row from the spreadsheet because I was tidying up and you had not posted for several months.
If you can please let me have your details I can re-add you to the spreadsheet?....
Hi Wayne. Perhaps should consider just hiding those entries till we are very sure to delete or move them? Think the New Delhi tracker, is doing it that way..Cheers.