03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Cappuccino said:
They do usually say if an application is returned. Perhaps there was one particular thing they needed to check/verify and they are awaiting a response from an employer or University or something?

Wayne.

Hi Wayne,

I don't have the same opinion to this... I got same reply from CIO with the Paper file no. : #B0**********
but it doesn’t mean that your file has being returned or is in process to return.

Hi iafaneh,

You got reply with file no.?

Raj.

B

bindu.allam

Raj04 said:
Hi Wayne,

I don't have the same opinion to this... I got same reply from CIO with the Paper file no. : #B0**********
Two forum members have mentioned earlier that CIC is currently working on applications received around the first week of october. then how come you got a file number B0xxxxxxx when you sent yours on 12th Oct?? Just wondering ::)

Bindu Allam

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
bindu.allam said:
Two forum members have mentioned earlier that CIC is currently working on applications received around the first week of october. then how come you got a file number B0xxxxxxx when you sent yours on 12th Oct?? Just wondering ::)

Bindu Allam
That's what I don't understand... I sent them an email for asking the status & the reference no. & then I got reply with this....

Raj.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zint said:
Thanks for Ur prediction "Silent" ..hope i 'll get it today or tomorrow....its really frustrating. hope all the people here and outside of this forum succeed in their journey of getting Permanent Residence of Canada..
Hi Zint, Where are you ? Hope today you receive PER.
Cheers

B

bindu.allam

[quote ]
That's what I don't understand... I sent them an email for asking the status & the reference no. & then I got reply with this....

Raj.
[/quote]

Maybe you are really lucky to have yours evaluated out of the line :)

Bindu Allam

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
bindu.allam said:

Bindu Allam
It's possible the file number B0xxxxxxx is assigned when the eligibility review has begun, but just because they've started the eligibility review it doesn't mean they have finished it yet.

Just guessing,
Wayne.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
It's possible the file number B0xxxxxxx is assigned when the eligibility review has begun, but just because they've started the eligibility review it doesn't mean they have finished it yet.

Just guessing,
Wayne.
Wayne, I fail to understand that when documents checking and eligibility check both are taking place at CIO , then why they are generating file number before eligibility check ? I mean when documents checking is over, they have UCI number as reference and can continue with eligibility check and later on if one is through, File number can be generated for candidate .

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Silent said:
Wayne, I fail to understand that when documents checking and eligibility check both are taking place at CIO , then why they are generating file number before eligibility check ? I mean when documents checking is over, they have UCI number as reference and can continue with eligibility check and later on if one is through, File number can be generated for candidate .
I have no idea the exact point at which the file number is generated. Could be before, during or after the eligibility review.

Just guessing really :)

Wayne.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
does anybody know some arabic/danish/chinese/british/hindi forums where its raining AOR's..
desparately want to hear some good news :p

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
avi_15 said:
does anybody know some arabic/danish/chinese/british/hindi forums where its raining AOR's..
desparately want to hear some good news :p
Well I guarantee that the moment we find an AOR in my wife's email box I will post the news here within the same 10 seconds! :)

Other than that, there ain't much I can do...

Wayne.

Surfer273

Dec 8, 2010
Hi,
As I earlier said today, sb from Immi office in Canada told me that they are working on app received before 8 oct ( if I recall correctly, but it could have been the 4th what they said ). I dont understand the whole process, and the person I spoke to had no futher info to share with me except that the appl is with them. Ask how long it will take till they move to my date which is 26 oct, the person said that it is a matter of days rather than weeks.
My main concern for calling was that my BD was not cashed. The person gave me explanation about BD, bu tas Wayne already said, it seems very vogue. It may be hard to admit but whotever decision is made on the appl it is mostly the final decision.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Well I guarantee that the moment we find an AOR in my wife's email box I will post the news here within the same 10 seconds! :)

Other than that, there ain't much I can do...

Wayne.
Wayne, Suppose some candidate whose CC/BD has been charged and one fails eligibility check. Then when one will come to know that he has failed eligibility check ? I mean if one is through then one gets intimation by e-mail in the form of "PER" . But do you think if one fails, he/she will be sent e-mail explaining the cause of failure or just application would be returned through ordinary mailllllllllllllllllll. :eek:

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Silent said:
Wayne, Suppose some candidate whose CC/BD has been charged and one fails eligibility check. Then when one will come to know that he has failed eligibility check ? I mean if one is through then one gets intimation by e-mail in the form of "PER" . But do you think if one fails, he/she will be sent e-mail explaining the cause of failure or just application would be returned through ordinary mailllllllllllllllllll. :eek:
Only PER's will be by email. Everything else will be by snail mail. The Package and money will be returned. Hopefully, the money doesnt get lost on the way.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Silent said:
Hi - my opinion, and this certainly was true of pre-June-26 applicants, is that anyone failing the eligibility review will be informed by standard post as they return the entire application, NOT by email.

This means there could be a considerable delay getting the application back to you. Really I wish they would send an "eligibility decision" email regardless of whether you pass or fail, so if you do fail you can be at least expecting your application back and can decided what to do next.

I hear some people take up to 3 months to get their applications back (probably combination of slow Canada post and then customs at whichever country the application is being returned to).

The problem is if people see their date slipping past without PER, they do not know if they have failed OR simply that there is a delay making an eligibility decision.

The system is far from ideal and could be handled a lot better IMO - but this is what we have to work with.

Wayne.