Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
Viktoria said:
Dear friend,
This is wonderful forum. I feel friendship and support between the members. It was enough reason for me to register. I want to give my contribution and enclose my data.
Category.................: FSW1
Visa Office..............: Vienna
NOC Code.................: 4152
App.received by CIO:XX -11-2010
CC encashed..............: 09-11-2010
PCC..............................: sent with application
AOR/PER Received..:
File Transfer..............:
Med's Request.........:
LANDED..................:

I congratulation for all who had AOR/PER received and honestly hope all we The new 2012 year to meet in Canada.
I have suggest for you who had received AOR/PER . It would be very helpful for all of us, if everybody who find out which background check are done from competent visa office and describe them in forum.
Thank you very much
All the best
Viktoria
welcome viktoria to our forum, u r added to our tracker, please confirm the receiving date of ur application, wish u join the PER club soon, regards.

L

lawrence.roy

Viktoria said:
Dear friend,
This is wonderful forum. I feel friendship and support between the members. It was enough reason for me to register. I want to give my contribution and enclose my data.
Category.................: FSW1
Visa Office..............: Vienna
App.received by CIO:XX -11-2010
CC encashed..............: 09-11-2010
PCC..............................: sent with application
AOR/PER Received..:
Med's Request.........:

I congratulation for all who had AOR/PER received and honestly hope all we The new 2012 year to meet in Canada.
I have suggest for you who had received AOR/PER . It would be very helpful for all of us, if everybody who find out which background check are done from competent visa office and describe them in forum.
Thank you very much
All the best
Viktoria

[Hi Viktoria,
nice to see you here, I have also applied for NOC 4152,
please let me know if there is any update from your side.... Lawrence]

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
iafaneh said:
Guys... I sent an email to CIO asking about my application , I got the auto response msg. My mail sent last Saturday and today is 2nd day and no response ? what that means? I am really frustrated :( waiting waiting waiting ...

thanks
Hi iafaneh, I sympathise with your frustration. I would wait a few days longer then if no response give CIC a call.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

kevin700

Dec 7, 2010
kevin700 said:
Hi Friends
I have applied for NOC 1122 category,
Can anyone help me to check the status of my application which i send to CIC Sydney from Hydrabad ,India on 8th september 2010 and it has been collected on 18th September . But till now i have not yet received any updates or confirmation mail anything , can Any one help me on this . ????

Category.................: 1122
Visa Office..............: Newdelhi
App.received by CIO:XX -18-09-2010
CC encashed..............: DD
PCC..............................: not send along with application
AOR/PER Received..:
Med's Request.........:

Thanks Kevin

YesBoss

Oct 14, 2010
Hi guys,

i mailed to CIC about the status of my application on last friday.I got the answer today, that they recieved my application & waiting for my assessment. Once my assessment done, they will contact me. so wait for another nearly 1 month.coz from tracker i conclude that they are working on 16-18 august. my application reached over there in 12 sept.

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
such a :( day no per not a single anyway folks cheers and have agood sleep to be ready to hear big bang tomorrow morning....... : ;D

dear friends and experts when should one be ready to contact cic about the application status? my cc has been charged and going thro this forum getting excited and no patience ;)to wait how far has my application gone thro so when should i email or contact them?

Any advise or suggestion pleeeeeeeaseee.

nzds05

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Resent and received on 1st DEC 2010 received by M.KRSWDA
AOR Received.
PER received on 2nd of March 2011
File Transfer...
received by VO on 25th March.
Med's Request
1st August, 2011
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
[/quote]

it seems that nearly 100% people whose CC or BC been charged should receive PER? that means when CIO charged us they had already done the eligibility checked and we have been counted as the figures which was published regularly, am i right? thanks

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
kolhapuri said:
There is your reason for rejection. ALL PHOTOCOPIES are to be notarized. It is very clearly stated. If it is not AN ORIGINAL it is to be notarized.

So just go thru the package, notarize other copies and resend. You will be fine. I will suggest photocopying all pages of the passport even if they are empty. Also Best of luck

Cheers
Sorry to disagree with you. photocopies of passports are not to be notorized (unless requested by your VO).
My Vo does not require it.
Shalom.

rfpa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
25/05/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
20/06/2011
Med's Done....
06/07/2011
Passport Req..
12/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/2011
LANDED..........
In June 28, 2012
kolhapuri said:
There is your reason for rejection. ALL PHOTOCOPIES are to be notarized. It is very clearly stated. If it is not AN ORIGINAL it is to be notarized.

So just go thru the package, notarize other copies and resend. You will be fine. I will suggest photocopying all pages of the passport even if they are empty. Also Best of luck

Cheers
kolhapuri, if the passport photocopies had all the information both in English and the candidate's native language (assuming all the pages that are relevant were sent) they don't need to be notarized. Bear in mind that passport's are documents that are a lot different from a common document like an "employment contract".

Additionally, both the Visa Office Instructions (Paris, in my case) and the Instruction Guide of FSW program state the following criteria:

1º (copied from the latter)

"...Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:
 the English or French translation; and
 an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
 a certified copy of the document.
Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document..."

note that the 1st factor here is related to the language of document and not if it's original or photocopy. My passport and all the passports, I think, has the information in Portuguese and in English.

2º (copied from the Visa Office Instructions)

"...Do not send originals. Send photocopies of all documents, except the police certificates and the Certificat de séléction du Québec (CSQ) labelled “Immigration Canada copy”, which must be originals. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized translation with a copy of the originals..."

So, they say that ONLY the documents that are not in English or in French must be notarized.

It seems clear to me that the photocopies need to be notarized when the documents ARE NOT in English or in French.

As an example, I sent my credentials assessment made by University of Toronto and I sent it as a photocopy. That document is in English, so I didn't have to notarize it.

Here's my contribution. I hope it helps.

Best regards

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
nzds05 said:
it seems that nearly 100% people whose CC or BC been charged should receive PER? that means when CIO charged us they had already done the eligibility checked and we have been counted as the figures which was published regularly, am i right? thanks
Hi nzds,
Its a plausible explanation but it can not explain the delay in sending AOR after the completeness check. CIC charges CC or BD afyer completeness check and not after elibigibility. I think they do check the duties and whether applicant fulfills the minimum experience in the specific category, after these checks they send the AOR. It is totally possible that they may be lenient in checking the duties as they have already counted the application toward cap. We can only tell this if there is any rejection where CC or BD had been already charged. My guess that there is no case like that, so hopefully everyone who clears completemess check gets AOR.

Mecurio

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved @ CIO on 04/10/10
Doc's Request.
Submitted
Travel Dream said:
all passports are valid ?
i photocopy only the first page of each passport because there are no visas at all in any passport? should i photocopy the page that show signature ???????(the first page shows all information that they need and all other pages are blank except another page that contain my signature)
i notarized all documents except passports they were just photocopies. is that wrong
should i notarize passports photocopy ?????????????
Technically you did not submit your passport copies; and their statement to this effect is not wrong.I understanand that you may be feeling disappoited by the return of your application but sending a copy of your passport(s) that does not contain your signature specimen ...technically implies that you have not sent in your passport.Secondly it is clearly requested that the passport of the principal applicant should be certified(notarized), at least. I went a step further and notarized that of my spouse and kid. In summary for your passport to be tenable or appear official it ought to have a specimen of your signature.I would advise that you send in your aplication and forget writing any letter i.e if your NOC is not filled yet.Best of luck.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
khai said:
I hope so too silent.i'm sort of expecting it today. :D I won't know 'til later when offices in Phil. start to open though. My PER will be received by my consultant. :D
Hi did you put your email address or your consultants? coz, in our case weve put both.

Nick Wang

Oct 7, 2010
Hi Guys,

who can give me a link or tell me which page contains our Statistic table? (Statues of each Applicants in this forum)

Thank you.

Best regards,

Nick :)

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Nick Wang said:
Hi Guys,

who can give me a link or tell me which page contains our Statistic table? (Statues of each Applicants in this forum)

Thank you.

Best regards,

Nick :)
check capuccino's last post and its in the bottom most part.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Mecurio said:
Technically you did not submit your passport copies; and their statement to this effect is not wrong.I understanand that you may be feeling disappoited by the return of your application but sending a copy of your passport(s) that does not contain your signature specimen ...technically implies that you have not sent in your passport.Secondly it is clearly requested that the passport of the principal applicant should be certified(notarized), at least. I went a step further and notarized that of my spouse and kid. In summary for your passport to be tenable or appear official it ought to have a specimen of your signature.I would advise that you send in your aplication and forget writing any letter i.e if your NOC is not filled yet.Best of luck.
You have made some important points here but I have not seen anywhere in cic.gc.ca that required the passport of the pricipal applicant to be notorized. Please read the post of RFPA above for proper clarification. I did not notorize my passport copies. I did not do my dependants as well. I strongly recommend you to read rfpa's post. I think he is right.
Cheers!
Shalom