+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Travel Dream said:
do you think that i should write a letter explain my situation with the new package or its worthless
( i think if i write a such letter they may investigate and delay my new package )
I am SO SORRY that you are faced with such unnecessary anxiety. I would take a firm, but pleasant tone and return your application EXACTLY as it is. Include their letter and on top of that your cover letter explaining the photocopies were included in the first package and must have been overlooked. I am hoping you had them notarized and there is a date on them which corresponds with other notarized docs you included (please let there be!) which would give you even greater strength of proof. In your cover letter I would request that the application be placed back in queue with those received on the original date yours arrived in CIO. Good LUCK!

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Travel Dream said:
Please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp me
My application package has been returned to me today ( it was received by CIO in 15th September )
They wrote that i didn't sent the photocopies of my spouse and my child passports.
when i checked my package i found the photocopies of my spouse and my child passports are included (the passports photocopies were returned in the package )
how come they didn't see the the passports photocopies
i rally disappointed
it takes about 82 days to get my application back and it was returned because nothing (i think they hired a blind person to check my application) :'(

i just want to share my case with you. :'(
Hi,
Sorry about the returned application,i think you should write a letter and explain this to them,and also make sure you check the remaining documents both for CIC and VO office just to be sure everything is okay.best of luck as you send your application. 8)

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
asoo62 said:
I did it all by myself, and you?
I'm not sure if my application will be accepted or not, but if it will, exams will also be awaiting! Are you ready for the exams?
I have done it on my own too. And for the next Q, I would say not yet. I'm not really thinking about them now. I believe there are still lots of hurdles to be cleared.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
asoo62 said:
I did it all by myself, and you?
I'm not sure if my application will be accepted or not, but if it will, exams will also be awaiting! Are you ready for the exams?
Just sent you a personal message. Would you pls check your inbox?

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
where are the AOR's.. seems to be a dry day til now :-\

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
the day is almost done where is the AORs

i start to think that yesterday day was just a dream

AMro

zint

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 31-01-2012
From dusk till dawn waiting for AOR..... still no reply , never been awaited like this in my whole life................. :( :-[ :'( ...oh God! please help us

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
zint said:
From dusk till dawn waiting for AOR..... still no reply , never been awaited like this in my whole life................. :( :-[ :'( ...oh God! please help us
God be with you and i hope you will recieve it today you may check your spam folder may be you will find it there

Amro

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
avi_15 said:
where are the AOR's.. seems to be a dry day til now :-\
TOLD YOU GUYS THAT WE WERE IN FOR A SURPRISE :p :p

C

Cam1234

Pippin said:
wenstumped and Cam: regarding CAIPS....I don't know about the individual companies, but I believe this is how it works....you can get your CAIPS notes, but they have to be requested by a Canadian. That could be your friend or relative in Canada, OR a company located in Canada. The Government requires that you provide a signed, dated document authorizing the person or company to obtain your notes on your behalf. I did this for our friend and it cost me $5...that's all. Companies will not do this free of charge, so anything in addition to the $5 is what they make on the transaction. I am sure they have not hacked into the government system. I hope this puts your mind at ease.
Hi Pippin, thanks for the clarification. I was not worried about people hacking into CIC's system, as I was certain there was a legal loophole somewhere for these crooks to get away with what they are doing... like the one you have described. What is disgusting is the first company on the list charging $120 for this information... and as you mentioned, you did it for a friend for $5. A bunch of sharks are sitting in wait attacking the poor immigrant's pockets before he/she has a chance to set foot in the country. They should be shut down in my opinion, and immigrants should be allowed to apply themselves for this information.

My 2 cents,
Cam

made711

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Belgrade, Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with app. (8.5 band score)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Helloooooooooo... Any suggestions for me? :-X

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Travel Dream said:
My application package has been returned to me today ( it was received by CIO in 15th September )
They wrote that i didn't sent the photocopies of my spouse and my child passports.
when i checked my package i found the photocopies of my spouse and my child passports are included (the passports photocopies were returned in the package )
i rally disappointed
it takes about 82 days to get my application back and it was returned because nothing (i think they hired a blind person to check my application) :'(

Dear Travel Dream,

I'm terribly sorry for what happened to you. It's really awful. :mad:
I'm not asking you not to be mad and frustrated, but I'm asking you to look at the bright side that your NOC is still has long way towards the CAP.Thanks GOD that you still has the chance. ;)

In my opinion, sending or not sending a letter of explanation will not make a difference in your case. (It would may make a difference if your NOC has reached the cap as in 1122).
After all it's your decision to write an explanation letter or not.

But i would really advise you to change the way by which you had represented your file the first time.
Try to make it more clear, representable and attach a paper writing (as a summary) what all documents that you have sent this time. You should make it organized & sorted according to the CIO & your VO checklists.

While you are doing this remember Allah's mercy that:
1- Your chance to the cap is quiet good. :)
2- Your file is returned after all and not lost. :)
3- This hard way that we are sailing through is so hard for all of us (by different degrees) so that we'll appreciate at the end the ripe fruit we'll get. ;)

Trust in God. ;)
My prayers for you. :)

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
canady said:
Dear Travel Dream,

I'm terribly sorry for what happened to you. It's really awful. :mad:
I'm not asking you not to be mad and frustrated, but I'm asking you to look at the bright side that your NOC is still has long way towards the CAP.Thanks GOD that you still has the chance. ;)

In my opinion, sending or not sending a letter of explanation will not make a difference in your case. (It would may make a difference if your NOC has reached the cap as in 1122).
After all it's your decision to write an explanation letter or not.

But i would really advise you to change the way by which you had represented your file the first time.
Try to make it more clear, representable and attach a paper writing (as a summary) what all documents that you have sent this time.

While you are doing this remember Allah's mercy that:
1- Your chance to the cap is quiet good. :)
2- Your file is returned after all and not lost. :)
3- This hard way that we are sailing through is so hard for all of us (by different degrees) so that we'll appreciate at the end the ripe fruit we'll get. ;)

Good avisesand suggestionmmay

Trust in God. ;)
My prayers for you. :)
Good advises and suggestions Canady,May Allaah mercy u.
Travel dream,Im really sorry to hear your story,But You shoud not change you dream AS YOUR NAME.

C

Cam1234

Travel Dream said:
i rally disappointed

Hi Travel Dream, extremely sorry to hear about your ordeal. One quick thought came to my mind, in the photocopies, are all the passports valid?

Take care,
Cam

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
made711 said:
Helloooooooooo... Any suggestions for me? :-X
Have you sent an email or not yet?
As far as i know all who have sent an email were replied to even after a week or so. I suggest you send an email but not to panic before 2 weeks from now because your case may require deeper reviewing from their side.

Best of luck to you.