+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
canada121 said:
Hi Guys,

Don't want to spoil anyone's good mood here, but just wanted to inform here that my file was returned back. The timing are as follows:

Reached CIO :5th Aug (with BD)
Date of return letter :10th Aug'10
Reached my place (Delhi, India): 10th Nov'10 (3 months!!)
NOC : 1122

Reason: I had mentioned Visa Office Requested as 'India'. (It should have been "New Delhi, India" ).....

Hi canada121

So sorry to hear of you receiving your application back. You should resubmit as was suggested. I am not too sure how they would administer it though, as it would mean accepting more than the 1000. But what do you have to lose? After all, nothing ventured is nothing gained!!

Incidentally you mentioned the date of the return letter. Did you notice the date of the post mark on the envelope? That would give some indication as to where the delay was from.

All the best!

Cheers

rajan_rikhi

May 6, 2009
Hi Anil and Friends,

Is there a way in which I can extract the information whether my BD was encashed or not from ICICI Bank in Bangalore, I tried asking them earlier and they told me that it beyond their control and refused to shed any info, please help I'm afraid as Canada121's application was rejected and it took 3 long months to recieve the letter.

Regards
Bindu

Hi Bindu,

I was in the same boat, I was calling the customer service people with no progress for about 20 days. Luckily got a link through one of my colleague and contacted a person working for the HDFC bank and got it done after a week of followup . If you know someone(anyone from any ICICI branch), you should give them a call and ask for help, explaining the situation. If you are unable to get someone working for ICICI, then the best bet would be to visit your home branch(Hope this is the place where you took your BD) and seek help. First they will say no, impossible etc., But you have to be determined to get it done, and tell them 3 of your friends have already done this with the ICICI before and they were able to confirm the status. Explain them the situation and tell them there would be no clue about the application and the money and indicate that the draft might be lost too. Just play some games and get it done You know how things work here

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakar

Hi All,

It seems we all are in the same boat, ICICI bank refused to inform status of my DD also, then i tried it with 4-5 different executives on ph, and finally was able to make it thru, actually the problem with these guys is; replying to such queries it takes hell lot of efforts for customer care persons, they have to take it as a follow up project and only ICICI MUMBAI branch has a track of all DDs issued, that guy was so nice he arranged a call back for me and next day i got a call from ICICI bank Mumbai confirming that dd is still not utilzed :(

Yesterday after almost 10 days i checked with bank again and they said you can visit any branch which has foreign exchange facility with them and give it in writting that you want to know details of ur dd, and they will get back to you with the status in 2 days time, i gave an application in writing & Now m waiting for their call back and hoping that i may get a positive confirmation this time....... :D

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cappuccino said:
Just like in the Matrix where there is no spoon, for post-June-26 applicants, there is no AOR...

First thing you will hear will be either medicals, or rejection, or request for further docs/info

Wayne.
You are right, Morpheus ;D :D ;D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
rajan_rikhi said:
Hi Anil and Friends,

Is there a way in which I can extract the information whether my BD was encashed or not from ICICI Bank in Bangalore, I tried asking them earlier and they told me that it beyond their control and refused to shed any info, please help I'm afraid as Canada121's application was rejected and it took 3 long months to recieve the letter.

Regards
Bindu

Hi Bindu,

I was in the same boat, I was calling the customer service people with no progress for about 20 days. Luckily got a link through one of my colleague and contacted a person working for the HDFC bank and got it done after a week of followup . If you know someone(anyone from any ICICI branch), you should give them a call and ask for help, explaining the situation. If you are unable to get someone working for ICICI, then the best bet would be to visit your home branch(Hope this is the place where you took your BD) and seek help. First they will say no, impossible etc., But you have to be determined to get it done, and tell them 3 of your friends have already done this with the ICICI before and they were able to confirm the status. Explain them the situation and tell them there would be no clue about the application and the money and indicate that the draft might be lost too. Just play some games and get it done You know how things work here

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakar

Hi All,

It seems we all are in the same boat, ICICI bank refused to inform status of my DD also, then i tried it with 4-5 different executives on ph, and finally was able to make it thru, actually the problem with these guys is; replying to such queries it takes hell lot of efforts for customer care persons, they have to take it as a follow up project and only ICICI MUMBAI branch has a track of all DDs issued, that guy was so nice he arranged a call back for me and next day i got a call from ICICI bank Mumbai confirming that dd is still not utilzed :(

Yesterday after almost 10 days i checked with bank again and they said you can visit any branch which has foreign exchange facility with them and give it in writting that you want to know details of ur dd, and they will get back to you with the status in 2 days time, i gave an application in writing & Now m waiting for their call back and hoping that i may get a positive confirmation this time....... :D
Hi - I am unsure of the relevant laws in your country, but in the UK a company cannot refuse to confirm any data held about you on their computer systems, under the Data Protection Act.

Therefore if the bank is ABLE to find out whether your draft is cashed (i.e. they have that information somewhere on their computer systems), you may find that they may not legally be allowed to decline to give you the information (they are probably allowed to charge an admin fee).

Wayne.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dr.Alex said:
hi dear...so sorry 2 hear that...CIO doesn't really care about our applications at all....3 months by regular post is very long time....even if they don't wanna cost themselves some little bucks to sent apps back by DHL or whatever, they have to send e-mail at least to inform the applicant by the status of his app.

don't give up dear...find some other way...best wishes.
What is actually confusing me, why some applications were returned fast (about 2 weeks from CIO receiving) and some were returned very slow (about 3 months). IMO Canada post is not the responsible party for this delay, we can get sure of that from the date which is in the Canada Post Stamp.
Canada121, please check that date & tell us whether the date is 3 months ago (so Canada post or your local post is the responsible party of the delay) or the date is about 2 weeks ago (so the CIO is the responsible party of the delay).

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear all,

One question.

Is it necessary to withdraw Old application if i want to put new file under Fast Track application ? Or both file run parallel ?

Please let me know .

Regards,

Mayank

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
mayankpandya said:
Dear all,

One question.

Is it necessary to withdraw Old application if i want to put new file under Fast Track application ? Or both file run parallel ?

Please let me know .

Regards,

Mayank
Nope you can have parallel applications. Simply put in a new application, and as soon as one of the application gets to the requesting medicals stage, you withdraw the other one.

Since you have already gone to the expense and effort of the original application no sense in withdrawing it unless your new application is successful.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Crane operators = 1!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, Canada get their first crane operator! My guessing is he (or she) will get a job fairly quickly ;p

Wayne.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Bindu said:
Hi Anil and Friends,
Is there a way in which I can extract .............................. and it took 3 long months to recieve the letter.
Regards Bindu
indira_prab said:
Hi Bindu,
I was in the same boat, I was calling ............... play some games and get it done :) You know how things work here :)
Thanks,
Indira Prabhakaran.
rajan_rikhi said:
Hi All,
It seems we all are in the same boat, ICICI bank..............
............ Now m waiting for their call back and hoping that i may get a positive confirmation this time....... :D
Dear Bindu / Indira / Rajan_rikhi (and others worried about their BDs)

Sorry .... for the delay in replying. I was actually of the opinion that it is just next to impossible to know about the status of one's BD / DD. Where as the real thing (actual process) to know about the same is quite easy ..... ;D ;D
Bankers just don't want to help. Here goes my suggestion ....
The process is somewhat same like DD .... imagine your DD gets lost .. you will go to the banker (with a photocopy / DD #) ... and give a request to stop payment / cancel it. How does it get processed????? ..... confusing...... OK

The process is like this --> as soon as you get an International BD, the equivalent amount in INR gets debited to your account (if you have an account in the same bank, otherwise you have to deposit this amount in the bank) .... And this amount goes to a regional bank with Forex Division (my case) & may be ICICI Mumbai with Forex Div. (for ICICI issued BDs) AND sits (credited) in an unspecified account (I say it 'Suspense Account'). Now this money will lie in this account till the beneficiary (here CIO) deposits BD in their account. As soon as their account gets credited, in India reverse will happen ...it gets debited from the Suspense A/c. The money gets transferred electronically and not physically :eek: :eek: :eek:
So you have to ask your banker to confirm whether this money has been electronically debited from the Main/Regional / Head Branch (Forex division - where it gets deposited/ transferred). Keep the BD copy & # for reference. Sit on their head and ask them politely to confirm the same .... ;D 8) :p ......... they CAN do it.... All the Best.

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
mayankpandya said:
Dear all,
One question.
Please let me know .
Regards,
Mayank
No bro

You don't have to withdraw your old application. Both can run parallel ...... remember to mention about this in your new application ... there IS a provision / column to mention the same. You can withdraw the other after the confirmation of medicals OR after you get the maple leaf (to be on a safer side) .... ;)

Cheers, Anil

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Anil & Cappuciano

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hey, while sitting and waiting for something I have a serious confusion about PCC. We spoke about timings and countries, but do we have a clear idea about who from relatives should receive PCC?

CIO is saying: "all your family members who is 18 years old and older should receive PCC".

My family composition is as following:

Me (main applicant)
My husband (included in application)
Our son (less than 18 y/o) (included in application)
My parents (not included)
My brother (not included)
My husband's parents (included)
My husband's brother (not included)

So how many PCC should I provide??
??? ??? ???

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I have some doubts about full role of CIO in background checks.
For example, in my VO check list it was said that your civil status documents (like marriage, birth or other certificates) can be without translation if they are in Romanian language. The same as Education certificates and transcripts.

Lucky for everybody (me and CIO :p) our University transcripts are in both Romanian and English. But other documents were provided only in Romanian.

1) Will they be able to read them? ;D Doubt it!
2) Will they return file? No way, it was according to instruction and my CC was encashed anyway.
3) Will they translate few basic words from it Like "Casatorie"="marriage", (family names are same spelling as english) and it will be enoght for background check? Who knows ... but not trustable.
4) Or they will transfer the file to VO for check? Also not trustable, as their last changes in guidlines

So will or will not CIO make a background check? Only Shakespear knows the answer!

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cur-Rozen said:
Hey, while sitting and waiting for something I have a serious confusion about PCC. We spoke about timings and countries, but do we have a clear idea about who from relatives should receive PCC?

CIO is saying: "all your family members who is 18 years old and older should receive PCC".

??? ??? ???
Your family as an adult always means you, your spouse (if any) and your children (if any).

Your family as a minor (less than 18 years of age) includes parents and siblings. That is the definition. Correct me if i am wrong.
Cheers

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Cur-Rozen said:
??? ??? ???
Hey bro...... :D

PCC is required for the people who will be immigrating with you..... AND for immigration purpose family means ... PA + spouse / legal partner + dependent children + children of dependent children. PCC will be required for anyone above 18 years!!!

Cheers, Anil