13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
lorearco said:
Canada121 I am totally shock !! I really hope you can apply under any other category now that CIC said they will add more NOC^s under the business field, I am pretty sure yours could fit into one of those and for all of those that are still filling their application one way to avoid a waiting period of 3 months!! is to add a prepay waybill envelope with the instruction to CIC to use it in case your application is return, if they dont use it well they can get rid of it but you guys may save a lot of time to correct errors and to send everything back, it may be more expensive but I think it worth ....
Hmm, whereas I agree totally that CIC should not have failed his application because of putting "India" instead of "New Delhi" (that's just anal), I think the 3 month delay could possibly be down to Canada post and not directly the fault of CIC. We've seen very long delays in letters to applicants, and a number of returned applications going missing after they leave CIC.

Canada121 can you please tell us the date of the rejection letter they sent with your application? My guess is that it will be not many days after 5th August.

In our email we drafted to CIC there was a suggestion I'd made that we can include a fee so that any return is made by courier rather than crappy Canada post, let's hope they listen!!!

Wayne.

C

Cam1234

lorearco said:
Canada121 I am totally shock !! I really hope you can apply under any other category now that CIC said they will add more NOC^s under the business field, I am pretty sure yours could fit into one of those
Hi Lorearco:

When did CIC say they will be providing more NOC's under the business field? Could you please provide a link?

Thank you,
Cam

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear all,

I am so touched. When I saw the reason of returning my file, I was so disgusted that I had actually given up.
But reading all your suggestions, I will be resending my file now.

As to answer your questions, the cover letter was dated 10th Aug. (My file reached CIO on 5th Aug)

I know another person (on this forum) whose file also reached on 5th Aug & (his file also returned on 10th Nov, with a cover letter dated 10th Aug). The only difference was that his reason was his Birth Certificate. He had provided Matriculation Certificate as BC, which is perfectly ok in India. He had his BC already, so he has sent his file back, to take a chance.

The issue is that I had also sent Matriculation certificates for myself & my wife as BC.
Though they did not comment on that but now I'll also organise our BCs (lest they send it back on this reason this time!!)

So it actually took 3 months in transit. Seriously I doubt this.
I think they just forgot to send it back on time. (90 days is a v.long time, I can actually cycle from Delhi to CIO with sufficient rest breaks!) Also, I know another person in Delhi through someone, who sent his file (NOC 1122) in Sept & he had forgotten to sign on a Form. He got his file back in 15 days!!
Thanks again!!

J

jolly404

hey canada121!
I am so sorry to hear about the news.
do not loose hope, everything happens for good.Who knows there's something good waiting for u. Have faith God helps everyone in one way or other.
Which postal service was it that cic used to send u back the file.
My file reached there today but i am for sure my file will be returned coz i missed one of the document. So i want to know the timeline howlong will it take to reach NY if they return it, so that i can prepare it beforehand.
Lets pary together everything goes right.

God bless everyone.

Jolly
canada121 said:
Hi Guys,

Don't want to spoil anyone's good mood here, but just wanted to inform here that my file was returned back. The timing are as follows:

Reached CIO :5th Aug (with BD)
Date of return letter :10th Aug'10
Reached my place (Delhi, India): 10th Nov'10 (3 months!!)
NOC : 1122

Reason: I had mentioned Visa Office Requested as 'India'. (It should have been "New Delhi, India" )

(There is only one office in India for PR applications, and that is New Delhi. And it is not something that if I did not tell them, they can take it as mis-information. But anyways,,my complete file was back)

My NOC (1122) limit of 1000 was over by 1st week of Nov, and therefore I did not re-send my file. Had it come back in 2 months (by around 10th Oct, I had a chance. But the fact that it took 3 months (just late enough to be out of the limit), I took it as a signal from up there not to even try.

Wish you all good luck for your PR applications..
GOD Bless!!

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
hi dear...so sorry 2 hear that...CIO doesn't really care about our applications at all....3 months by regular post is very long time....even if they don't wanna cost themselves some little bucks to sent apps back by DHL or whatever, they have to send e-mail at least to inform the applicant by the status of his app.

don't give up dear...find some other way...best wishes.

canada121 said:
Hi Guys,

Don't want to spoil anyone's good mood here, but just wanted to inform here that my file was returned back. The timing are as follows:

Reached CIO :5th Aug (with BD)
Date of return letter :10th Aug'10
Reached my place (Delhi, India): 10th Nov'10 (3 months!!)
NOC : 1122

Reason: I had mentioned Visa Office Requested as 'India'. (It should have been "New Delhi, India" )

(There is only one office in India for PR applications, and that is New Delhi. And it is not something that if I did not tell them, they can take it as mis-information. But anyways,,my complete file was back)

My NOC (1122) limit of 1000 was over by 1st week of Nov, and therefore I did not re-send my file. Had it come back in 2 months (by around 10th Oct, I had a chance. But the fact that it took 3 months (just late enough to be out of the limit), I took it as a signal from up there not to even try.

Wish you all good luck for your PR applications..
GOD Bless!!

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
jolly404 said:
Which postal service was it that cic used to send u back the file.
My file reached there today but i am for sure my file will be returned coz i missed one of the document. So i want to know the timeline howlong will it take to reach NY if they return it, so that i can prepare it beforehand.
Jolly
Hi Jolly,
They use regular mail.
And it can reach you in 10 days, and can take upto 3 months!! (LOL)

Good Luck

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
canada121 said:
Hi Jolly,
They use regular mail.
And it can reach you in 10 days, and can take upto 3 months!! (LOL)

Good Luck
Hey Jolly,

I was just kidding with that comment. You should get your file back in 15-20 days max.
(I think my file reached a bit too early, and they dumped it somewhere & forgot, hence the delay)

GOD Bless!!

Gdragon

Nov 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 8, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb. 22, 2011 2nd AOR: March 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
March 18, 2011
Med's Done....
April 3, 2010; Received by VO April 8, 2011
hey guys what a surprise, now there's one applicant for crane operator. lol

J

jolly404

Thanks canada121!
i am estimating my time that way, and preparing for the worst or the best to happen.
And the thing is that i have already prepared the police report during august and as i had to wait for my spouse PCC i didn't send my too this time, but seems that i have to remake my pcc again wasting more $$$.
If u can suggest if it is ok to send pcc that has passed 3 months time or any contact information i could ask for this Qs?
please share your opinion.
Thank you.

canada121 said:
Hey Jolly,

I was just kidding with that comment. You should get your file back in 15-20 days max.
(I think my file reached a bit too early, and they dumped it somewhere & forgot, hence the delay)

GOD Bless!!

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
canada121 said:
Dear all,

I am so touched. When I saw the reason of returning my file, I was so disgusted that I had actually given up.
But reading all your suggestions, I will be resending my file now.

As to answer your questions, the cover letter was dated 10th Aug. (My file reached CIO on 5th Aug)

I know another person (on this forum) whose file also reached on 5th Aug & (his file also returned on 10th Nov, with a cover letter dated 10th Aug). The only difference was that his reason was his Birth Certificate. He had provided Matriculation Certificate as BC, which is perfectly ok in India. He had his BC already, so he has sent his file back, to take a chance.

The issue is that I had also sent Matriculation certificates for myself & my wife as BC.
Though they did not comment on that but now I'll also organise our BCs (lest they send it back on this reason this time!!)

So it actually took 3 months in transit. Seriously I doubt this.
I think they just forgot to send it back on time. (90 days is a v.long time, I can actually cycle from Delhi to CIO with sufficient rest breaks!) Also, I know another person in Delhi through someone, who sent his file (NOC 1122) in Sept & he had forgotten to sign on a Form. He got his file back in 15 days!!
Thanks again!!
May God be with you and with all of those who resent their application. Trust the God and he will not let you down. ;)

C

Cam1234

Gdragon said:
hey guys what a surprise, now there's one applicant for crane operator. lol
Yeah sure, but can they ever beat the Drillers and Blasters? :)

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lorearco said:
Canada121 I am totally shock !! I really hope you can apply under any other category now that CIC said they will add more NOC^s under the business field, I am pretty sure yours could fit into one of those and for all of those that are still filling their application one way to avoid a waiting period of 3 months!! is to add a prepay waybill envelope with the instruction to CIC to use it in case your application is return, if they dont use it well they can get rid of it but you guys may save a lot of time to correct errors and to send everything back, it may be more expensive but I think it worth ....
Is there a link to that information about adding new NOCs on the list?

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
does anybody know the email ID of the buffalo VO? pls share

thanks
avi_15

harvin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-20-2010, CC charged Oct-27-10
IELTS Request
Sent along with app 8.5
File Transfer...
RBVO - Mar-25-11
avi_15 said:
does anybody know the email ID of the buffalo VO? pls share

thanks
avi_15
re-buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 - Dated 10th March
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello Senoirs,

I sent my application on 1st of October - 1122 NOC and was received by CIO on 6th of Oct. No status on BD encashment even after several follow-ups with the bank. CIO declared that the 1000 cap was met somewhere in November 1st week.

Today, I called up and the call center. The rep - Anne Employee ID 3672 -answered that applications received until 20th Sept have been opened and not any after that as of today. So do you think my application is as is and untouched. If so, will I be there in those lucky 1000 whose applications will be processed further. The communication that 1000 cap reached came in November. However, it wasnt confirmed that all applications untill November were taken into consideration and opened. I seriously doubt my future.

I have seen a few posts from 1122 NOC applicants that there application reached after my application an their BD's have been encashed. How can this happen if they not even opened the aplications after Sept 20th. Please advise.

Thanks n Regards
aSHOK..
:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(