24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
sasi6174 said:
NOC-3152
PCC along with application
application send in the month of September
DD encased on 27 Oct 2010
visa office London
Please add on spread sheet
Please confirm the receving date to be able to add u to the spreadsheet, regards

2future

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
o3.o3.2011
AOR Received.
18.o3.2011
I agree,in Pakistan mark sheets suffice for transcripts.You will not get a transcript if you have done your Masters under the yearly system.I think you will need to get a separate mark sheet for year one as well.Hope it helps.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
sasi6174 said:
Thanks\

My estimate timing reply from CIO/CIC will be in the month of January 2011
So we all must wait .

They want enjoy their crismas and new year
THEN THEY WILL MAKE US HAPPY

SASI
Hi welcome to the forum.

Yes I think January (mid to end of January) is a reasonable estimate for when the first person might expect to receive a medical request.

If 33 weeks is their worst-case-scenario estimate, probably for cases which require a great deal of background checks, then it's fair to assume that a number of the more straight forward cases will be processed faster than this. Someone was quoted 16 weeks from encashment which sounds reasonable as a best-case-scenario.

So if we consider a broad range from 16 weeks from encashment (which puts the medical request early January) to 33 weeks from receipt (which puts the first cases around mid April) then we can expect probably applications received in July, August and September to get medical requests between January and April.

I would expect if anyone has failed their eligiblity review that we will get rejections before Christmas, since the eligiblity review is now only a part of the total process that CIC will do.

If we don't get any rejections before Christmas it means either than we have all been exceptionally fortunate enough to have passed our eligibility reviews (and as much as I'd love to see that happen I find it hard to believe that all 170+ of us will pass that stage), or that CIC are withholding rejections until the first medical requests go out.

Either way I expect some news by January - so chins up people, hopefully only another 5 or 6 weeks before the first medical requests!!!

Wayne.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Cappuccino said:
Hi welcome to the forum.

Yes I think January (mid to end of January) is a reasonable estimate for when the first person might expect to receive a medical request.

If 33 weeks is their worst-case-scenario estimate, probably for cases which require a great deal of background checks, then it's fair to assume that a number of the more straight forward cases will be processed faster than this. Someone was quoted 16 weeks from encashment which sounds reasonable as a best-case-scenario.

So if we consider a broad range from 16 weeks from encashment (which puts the medical request early January) to 33 weeks from receipt (which puts the first cases around mid April) then we can expect probably applications received in July, August and September to get medical requests between January and April.

I would expect if anyone has failed their eligiblity review that we will get rejections before Christmas, since the eligiblity review is now only a part of the total process that CIC will do.

If we don't get any rejections before Christmas it means either than we have all been exceptionally fortunate enough to have passed our eligibility reviews (and as much as I'd love to see that happen I find it hard to believe that all 170+ of us will pass that stage), or that CIC are withholding rejections until the first medical requests go out.

Either way I expect some news by January - so chins up people, hopefully only another 5 or 6 weeks before the first medical requests!!!

Wayne.
Agreed Wayne :) Hope Jan brings some good news for all of us :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi Guys,

Don't want to spoil anyone's good mood here, but just wanted to inform here that my file was returned back. The timing are as follows:

Reached CIO :5th Aug (with BD)
Date of return letter :10th Aug'10
Reached my place (Delhi, India): 10th Nov'10 (3 months!!)
NOC : 1122

Reason: I had mentioned Visa Office Requested as 'India'. (It should have been "New Delhi, India" )

(There is only one office in India for PR applications, and that is New Delhi. And it is not something that if I did not tell them, they can take it as mis-information. But anyways,,my complete file was back)

My NOC (1122) limit of 1000 was over by 1st week of Nov, and therefore I did not re-send my file. Had it come back in 2 months (by around 10th Oct, I had a chance. But the fact that it took 3 months (just late enough to be out of the limit), I took it as a signal from up there not to even try.

Wish you all good luck for your PR applications..
GOD Bless!!

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
canada121 said:
Hi Guys,

Don't want to spoil anyone's good mood here, but just wanted to inform here that my file was returned back. The timing are as follows:

Reason: I had mentioned Visa Office Requested as 'India'. (It should have been "New Delhi, India" )

(There is only one office in India for PR applications, and that is New Delhi. And it is not something that if I did not tell them, they can take it as mis-information. But anyways,,my complete file was back)

My NOC (1122) limit of 1000 was over by 1st week of Nov, and therefore I did not re-send my file. Had it come back in 2 months (by around 10th Oct, I had a chance. But the fact that it took 3 months (just late enough to be out of the limit), I took it as a signal from up there not to even try.

GOD Bless!!
This is ridiculous. CIO people lack common sense. I am extremely sorry to hear about your case. Try to appeal.

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
There is one good news too,,

A friend of mine had filed through a rougue consultant. His file was delayed endlessly (over 2.5 years), and the consultant was not replying to his e-mails for months.
His 1st medicals had also expired. So he paid another consultant for help.

When I saw the letters sent to VO by the new consultant, I advised him to forget the new consultant also.
I drafted for him a long letter with his complete file update, requesting the status and sent it to Visa Office.

Within 9 days, his new Medicals were issued, requesting fresh application forms, new photographs and passports!!
His new consultant did such a shoddy job of filling his new forms that they could ensure him a refusal.

I knew he had a good chance of getting PR, so I decided to help him with all the forms as per the prevailing rules and sent the same within no time (in Aug'10).
(He was so thankful, coz he had paid somewhere else but was getting the job done at my residence!)

On 20th Nov (the day before), he was at my door with a box of sweets.
He had received his passports with Visas stamped on them!!

I could read a big 'Thanks' on his face,, and I was so happy as if I had got the visas.
Sweets had never tasted sooo sweet before!!!!! :)

May GOD bless you all with visas very soon!!

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
johnyusa said:
This is ridiculous. CIO people lack common sense. I am extremely sorry to hear about your case. Try to appeal.
Thanks, but where to appeal,,?

I was calling CIO on 9th Nov'10 night to enquire why my BD was not encased since 5th Aug. (this was my 2nd call in 20 days) The guy told me that my file is in queue. He also said that since BD's are safe payments (already paid), they will encash it anytime soon.

I was so happy hearing that,,

The next day, I received my file !!

C

Cam1234

canada121 said:
Hi Guys,

GOD Bless!!
I too am greatly saddened by what has happened to you, as Johny mentioned above, it is ridiculous. With such strict requirements, if all "I's" are not dotted and "T's" are not crossed; it is a miracle any one of us got through. I only hope that in years to come, life circumstances will be such for you, that you can look back at what happened now and say, it was for the better.
Take care,
Cam

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canada121,

I am really sorry to hear about your case and I hope everything works out for the best for you. I'm also really happy to hear about your friend. You should know that the only reason he has the PR visa now is because of all the help you gave him, and what goes around comes around so I'm sure something really great is just around the corner for you.

Also, thank you for your good wishes for the rest of us. I hope and pray that all of us get through as well. ;D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi Canada121,

OMG that is appalling! I had heard of one or two other people who had their application returned due to putting the country rather than the city for the visa office.

To me this is an exceptionally anal and petty reason for refusals, as you say there can be no confusion because India has only one visa office. But to take THREE MONTHS to return it is IMO unacceptable.

I think you would have fair grounds to resubmit your application with the item amended and ask that it be considered from its original submission date, on the grounds that 3 months is not a reasonable time for checking such a minor detail which should have been checked within the first few days of its arrival.

The completeness check is very well defined as being at the very start of the process and this detail is clearly a minor, rectifiable thing. One could argue that since India only has one visa office that it is unreasonable of CIC to reject it on that basis.

DEFINITELY send your application back as it is (maybe get a new banker's draft if the previous one is close to expiry) with a covering letter explaining your case, a new form with the visa office in the correct format, and perhaps use the words "procedural fairness" which may get their attention.

I have no idea what they are smoking or drinking at CIC but 3 months is simply not an acceptable lenght of time for checking something in a completeness check when most people's completeness check happens within a few days of their application arriving.

Very best of luck,
Wayne.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada121 said:
Hi Guys,

GOD Bless!!
So sorry to hear that. I'm really surprised that the CIO returned your file while accepting others with more obvious mistakes. Holding your application until the NOC is closed is a clear evidence that they don't want to give you a chance to re-apply.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
canada121 said:
There is one good news too,,

A friend of mine had filed through a rougue consultant. His file was delayed endlessly (over 2.5 years), and the consultant was not replying to his e-mails for months.
His 1st medicals had also expired. So he paid another consultant for help.

When I saw the letters sent to VO by the new consultant, I advised him to forget the new consultant also.
I drafted for him a long letter with his complete file update, requesting the status and sent it to Visa Office.

Within 9 days, his new Medicals were issued, requesting fresh application forms, new photographs and passports!!
His new consultant did such a shoddy job of filling his new forms that they could ensure him a refusal.

I knew he had a good chance of getting PR, so I decided to help him with all the forms as per the prevailing rules and sent the same within no time (in Aug'10).
(He was so thankful, coz he had paid somewhere else but was getting the job done at my residence!)

On 20th Nov (the day before), he was at my door with a box of sweets.
He had received his passports with Visas stamped on them!!

I could read a big 'Thanks' on his face,, and I was so happy as if I had got the visas.
Sweets had never tasted sooo sweet before!!!!! :)

May GOD bless you all with visas very soon!!
Hi,

Well I am happy to hear about your friend and that at least someone is getting good news!

It is also a stark illustration of why consultants are NOT worth the extortionate fees they charge, and with proper research and effort you have, in my opinion, a better chance of getting the visa on your own, and faster and cheaper at that.

Wayne.

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi canada121

At the outset I'd say its really bad to hear such minor mistakes are made the reason for rejecting the application. I strongly feel you should take it up with CIO as a special case.

I wish you luck and success in the process.

May God be with you...

canada121 said:
Hi Guys,

GOD Bless!!

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Dr Hasib

Many congratulations and good luck for the further process. :D

One query, have you received any communication in this regard from CIO, if yes what was the channel email or regular letter.

Regards'

Dr.Hasib said:
hi guys,
My bank has just confirmed me that my BD has been encashed.......... :D

regards,
Dr.Hasib