Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
Temasek,

hi friend...

was Faani totally denied of the application because of lack of funds? or did the VO just ask for additional proof that Faani would be able to come up with the lacking amount?

really appreciate the reply. thanks!

dgm

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
received by GLEN Sept.8 2010; PCC not included; BD encashed Sept.15, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec.29, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs
Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
thanks for all the replies! ;)

shanmugam

May 28, 2010
Dear fma,

Don't you help early to 26/6 dated ?
I have applied Aug-2004 and submitted
cic documents on Sep-2008. Till than
we are waiting med. Can you help us.
Like me there are so many applicant
eagerly waiting.

Shami

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear Shanmugam

It is not like that we are here to help each other, the main aim to start this thread is there were lots of changes took place for post 26/6 applicants, there were lots of confusion, that's the reason, even thoug I got my Visa but I have started this thread to help each other and dicuss freely and help each other with experiences.

Anyway come to ur point. see old applicants like you and others are in waiting list as CIO started fast track to fill there requirement, now post 26/6 is also fast track but with limitations i.e 20,000 application per annum and 1000 maximum in each NOc.

The main reason for this change is to clear old waiting list, u have submitted ur documents, keep checking cic website for which year they are processing for old applicants. with this u will get an idea, still how long u have to wait. but for sure your turn will come soon,,as there is cap on new applications.

Let me know which is ur visa office, atleast we can get an idea of processing time.

you are welcome to ask anything in this thread even if u r old applicant. if u want we can start new Thread specially for you people.

Cheers
FMA

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Hi FMA,

I sent my application with all forms, IELTS, and all supporting documents including PCC from my home country and from USA on August 26, 2010 via DHL. CIO received the package on September 1, 2010. After I sent my package on 08/26/2010, very next day I got a call from my bank that they are acquired by Capital One Bank and now they will issue a new MasterCard instead of old VISA card within one month. As soon as I got this call, I filled another payment form with another VISA card number, which I have with another bank. I mailed this new payment form plus an explanation letter which says why I am sending this new payment form and also the details of my original package (DHL tracking number, etc). CIO received this second mail on September 1, 2010 (same date as the first one).

Now my questions are:

will CIO be able to match these two mails? If yes, very good, Thanks God.

If no, and my card number gets changed by the time they will process it, what will happen? Will they reject my application or they will contact me?

Is there any way to contact CIO, and confirm if they were able to match my two mails?

I would really appreciate your help and concern.

Here are my application details:

NOC: 1122
Sent On: August 26, 2010.
Received By CIO: September 01, 2010
Person Signed: Paul.
Visa Office: Buffalo NY

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Hi Manni

I din'd understand why ur bank issuing master card instead of visa, they are two different things. anyway come to ur concern, good u have sent immediatley another form I hope that will work for you, even it does'nt they will contact u if your visa card is not working. dont worry about this,

Always I advice people that pay by bank DD, if there is anything wrong in ur application they will return ur DD immediately, i dont know y people us visa or master fr this which makes their process complicated, what if network is busy, declined or for some other reasons they could not debit ur card it will unnecessary delay ur process.

long story short is dont worry u will get intimated if there is anything wrong while processing ur application fee.

Cheers
FMA

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
dgm said:
hi friend...

was Faani totally denied of the application because of lack of funds? or did the VO just ask for additional proof that Faani would be able to come up with the lacking amount?

really appreciate the reply. thanks! :)
Hi dgm

Our good friend Faani's application was not returned because of lack of funds. It was returned because he didn't submit the required processing fees for his other family members!!! On the other hand Faani claims that he wants to go alone.

This is where the confusion is..... there IS some ambiguity. Either he must have ticked the box (will accompany you to Canada) or CIO must have overlooked the situation. Later Faani also didn't update us with this issue. Please clarify Faani!!

Cheers, Anil

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
HI fma,

with regards to my new worth statement, I have erroneously converted my proof of funds to CDN$.. I have indicated a conversion of P42.08 instead of 42.80, I converted my proof of fund using P42.80 instead of what is written in my personal net worth form, However, my proof of funds is more than enough the required settlement fund.. I a little bit worried, that because of this they might return my documents.. :-[

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Rae74 said:
Thank you, I think I have not made myself clear, what I mean to ask is if I show my net worth in the Schedule 3 form column 10, should I show the POF for the same amount or would it be fine if I just show the POF for 3 members as required.

I think it would be better if I just write 17000 CAD which is the required POF for 3 members instead of writing the net worth .
Dear Rae74

That column 10 in Sch 3 is asking for the amount in CAD that you have and can show in the form of cash (bank statement) or FDs (in Equiv local currency). It has to be nominally more or equal to the funds required (as per the number of your family members). You need not show your net worth... or the TOTAL amount that you have :)
Could you please tell me your VO or the place from where you are applying!!

Hope this info helped you. Cheers
Anil

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
nursemich said:
HI fma,

with regards to my new worth statement, I have erroneously converted my proof of funds to CDN$.. I have indicated a conversion of P42.08 instead of 42.80, I converted my proof of fund using P42.80 instead of what is written in my personal net worth form, However, my proof of funds is more than enough the required settlement fund.. I a little bit worried, that because of this they might return my documents.. :-[
Is CIO so picky nowadays that we should be concerned on these small points?

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear nursemich

dont worry if ur bank statement showing more than what u required to show as POF, that will not be an issue. yes in case if u have short in funds they u will be in trouble.

dont worry as long as u have more then POf.

Cheers

FMA

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I am a pre 26/6 applicant. now my brother wants to apply. i want to know what documents need to send to CIO, NS. please also mention they must be in original or Notarized Copies.

D

drgladiator

my only source is CIO & VO ND checklists...this is the way i have figured out the confusing checklists...may b wrong or right...do not know
ORIGINAL application fee document(e.g. Bank draft etc)
ORGINAL work experience reference letters
ORIGINAL bank letter(for POF)
ORIGINAL IELTS
ORIGINAL university sealed transcripts
ORIGINAL Application forms(CIO checklist PLUS VO checklist i.e. BOTH)
Notarised copies of all other documents mentioned in VO checklist+CIO checklist
No need to send PCC to CIO(ORGINAL PCC will b requetsed by CVO later on)
pls correct, if i am wrong...
Usman799 said:
Hello Friends,

I am a pre 26/6 applicant. now my brother wants to apply. i want to know what documents need to send to CIO, NS. please also mention they must be in original or Notarized Copies.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Hi dga. Faanni's application was returned in whole, with an accompanying note that among a few other issues mentions the shortfall in processing fees. While it is not directly connected to the issue of POF, it nevertheless may have bearing on your concerns. My advise is to take the cautious route and assume that they are seeking for the funds required for the entire family. It always better to adopt such a stance, than risk having your application returned. Of course you could re-submit your application but you would have lost your position in the queue and consequently also subject to risks associated with the 1000 cap.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Maani1985 said:
After I sent my package on 08/26/2010, very next day I got a call from my bank that they are acquired by Capital One Bank and now they will issue a new MasterCard instead of old VISA card within one month.
Hi Maani. Check with bank whether there will be a transition period where they will also honour instructions given under your current card. This is usually the protocol. Also check on the transition period.