+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

D

drgladiator

which phone connection is better in Brampton/Toronto if u wanna call India daily approx. 30 minutes...?
is landline phone connection also OK for applying for a job in Brampton?
what thing are required for landline?

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
add m

harjot 3113 newdelhi 19th july

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
dear fma,

it is found that 2 days ago e-CAS change found. i am old 2006 applicant. it is found tHat communication address is now not sHown under my name . it only sHows name & in-process . it found tHat applicant from New DelHi , islamabad & london applicant found tHis status.

wHat do u tHink on it ? Is it normal or sHould i expact good news ?

mayank

D

drgladiator

fma said:
Dear Shanmugam

It is not like that we are here to help each other, the main aim to start this thread is there were lots of changes took place for post 26/6 applicants, there were lots of confusion, that's the reason, even thoug I got my Visa but I have started this thread to help each other and dicuss freely and help each other with experiences.

Cheers
FMA

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
harjot said:
add m

harjot 3113 newdelhi 19th july
Hi Harjot

Welcome to the forum. Finally, one more applicant from NOC 3113. 8) ;D 8)

Cheers, Anil

steve81

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15- 10- 2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
14-4-2010
IELTS Request
7.5(academic)
File Transfer...
30-12-2009
Med's Request
waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
drgladiator said:
ORIGINAL application fee document(e.g. Bank draft etc)
ORGINAL work experience reference letters
ORIGINAL bank letter(for POF)
ORIGINAL IELTS
ORIGINAL university sealed transcripts
ORIGINAL Application forms(CIO checklist PLUS VO checklist i.e. BOTH)
Notarised copies of all other documents mentioned in VO checklist+CIO checklist
No need to send PCC to CIO(ORGINAL PCC will b requetsed by CVO later on)
pls correct, if i am wrong...
Dr gladiator

Can you tell me the source of this information? I have looked for it every where but could not found it any where.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
anil04_10 said:
Hi Indira

What happened...... you are no longer active ??? What happened to your passport issue. Could you finally apply it through 'Tatkal'. And TODAY was the day for your husband's result. IELTS..... 8) 8)

My wife just managed to get the required score :p :p . Overall band 7 with listening 8.5. Anyways, got the required 16 points....... ;D. I presume that your husband did well and are busy in completing the whole set of application. All the best.

Cheers
Anil
Hello Anil/FMA,

Things are not as easy as they look like :( at least for us :(:( My passport will take some more time and every time i go to the passport officer, they raise a different issue :(, i sorted out 3 of them with special permissions from the Regional passport officer, but i have to get a new birth certificate in order to launch my passport reissue now :'(. That's going to take another 10 days altogether i think.

Next, the IELTS... Prab has got a overall score of 6.5, listening - 7, RRS - 6 each. Now that we got 8 points in language, we just arrive to the 67 points. We are bit unsure if we will make it, with this points. What if CIO doesn't validate my diploma? we will lose the 3 points and our application will be back :(. Also looks like i need at least 15 days to sort out the passport and birth certificates issues, without which we will not be able to apply. All other documents are in place. I just returned to Chennai this morning after 2 days fight with the passport office people :mad:. So, i guess it's alright to ask Prab to sit for one more exam and try to gain more points, hopefully :). Yes, we just need 0.5 band in each of the 4 sections and we will have a full 16 points and need not worry if my diploma is validated or not.

What do you think guys? It will take one more month to get the next IELTS results, but i think it will be worth it. I know we risk losing the queue :-\, but i see a lot of people regretting for doing minor mistakes and miscalculations and their applications being returned.

Our current points:

Education : 25 (10 + 2 + 5 + 1 + 2 years)
Work : 21 (5 years solid experience in 2151 - same NOC)
Adaptability : 3 (1 yr diploma with 10 + 2 + 1 years education)
Language : 8

What's your say guys ??? ????

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Two quick questions:

First question:

Do we need to send notirized copy of the employment refernence letter or the original one? Also what about the Employment contract?

Second Question:

Bank Certificate letter should be original, right? or it can notorise and attested?

Thanks,

Aakash

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Maani1985 said:
Hi FMA,

After I sent my package on 08/26/2010, very next day I got a call from my bank that they are acquired by Capital One Bank and now they will issue a new MasterCard instead of old VISA card within one month.
Dear friend,
Contact your bank and get the new information in writing . Also check if ur old card can be honoured, till what date & any other possibilities.
Good Luck!

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
indira_prab said:
Hello Anil/FMA,

Things are not as easy as they look like :( at least for us :(:( My passport will take some more time and every time i go to the passport officer, they raise a different issue :(, i sorted out 3 of them with special permissions from the Regional passport officer, but i have to get a new birth certificate in order to launch my passport reissue now :'(. That's going to take another 10 days altogether i think.
Indira Prabhakaran.
Dear Indira,
Sad that ur passposrt issue is taking so much time. Hope it is sorted out soon.
But since you do not have it, you SHOULD give IELTS another try in the meantime.
16 points will be handy, you will be safe & it will also make ur file stronger.
Good luck!!

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Inexperienced said:
Hi FMA,

The changes in the table are great. Can we also add two columns, first for whether a person has paid by DD or CC and the second one for the date of encashment of DD or charge on CC.
This would give extremely good information about the timelines?
What do you say.
If you are adding these columns. Then please add my details, I have sent my CC details to CIO.
Thanks,
Inexperienced
Dear fma,
Not a bad idea, specially when CIO will be sending letters by ordinary post which can take its own sweet time to reach the applicants.
By adding these columns, we will know much earlier (and also get a better idea on the trend the CIO follows for encashing the fees for all applicants post 26/6)

As for myself, I had sent a DD.
Cheers!!

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Hi Indra

Very sad to hear abour ur passport, nothing easy in this worl you have to figth to get it right. any way u should have contacted any agent for Passports, anyway u r working on that go ahead and get it. best of luck

IELTS: see if u have time then ask prab to appear again to score few more points, it will make ur case stronger. 67 points is good to apply but what if u have more than that, now u have time go ahead.

dont worry my feeling is that ur profession cap will not fill easily ,if u were in 1122 it is of concern but 2151 is rare, hope there will be one space for u during next one month,

dont take chances, do as early as possible. i know prab can score more in Ielts, it was not his day, do u know people with much experience also get confuse, don't worry prab can get more that 8 points.

Best of luck

cheers

FMA

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
anil04_10 said:
Hi Harjot

Welcome to the forum. Finally, one more applicant from NOC 3113. 8) ;D 8)

Cheers, Anil

cheers anil :D :D :D

D

drgladiator

my only source is CIO & VO ND checklists...this is the way i have figured out the confusing checklists...may b wrong or right...do not know
steve81 said:
Dr gladiator

Can you tell me the source of this information? I have looked for it every where but could not found it any where.