+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

gogocanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
base on my previous reading in CIC, I conclude that this are the steps for our application.
It's ok when we recieved our AOR after cc encashed. I advice to pray always to approved our application.

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
aaycee said:
nice appreciable effort..
but i've lil doubt regarding the last statement.!!
"submit all documents in visa office"
post 26/6, what all documents are left except the RPRF.?! (and PCC, that too for post 4/8, i guess!)
my query regarding "what other documents are left after 1st AOR" remained unanswered till now........
Plz comment..

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
gogocanada said:
base on my previous reading in CIC, I conclude that this are the steps for our application.
It's ok when we recieved our AOR after cc encashed. I advice to pray always to have our application approved .
I now see what you mean and tend to agree with you on these steps. I had this feeling, but was lazy looking at the OP 6 until I saw your post. the OP 6 does not explicitly separate CC/BD encashment and AOR stages, but your logic is valid to me.

and, I support your advice to PRAY!

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Temasek said:
Just got confirmation from the bank that my Bank Draft was encashed on the 16 Sep. What a relieve.. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Congrats Temasek

I can understand the tension you were going through ...and now that relief....be cool!!!

Cheer, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
snipper said:
does it mean that eventhough they charged us already using our CC and BD it doesnt mean that were qualified for fsw program?.Im quite afraid.. Hope we could hear from them ASAP.. I dont like to prolong this kind of agony.. :D
Dear friend snipper

Charging of CC / BD means that they have accepted your application for further processing. Initial processing is to check whether you have sent the complete application along with ALL required documents!! If not they will send back the documents with their remarks.....they won't charge for this... ;) ;)

If they have taken the processing fee....... now they will be calculate the total points obtained as per your documents...... so if they find anything fishy OR an applicant is not qualifying.... the file will be rejected ....and not returned. :eek: :eek: :eek: If they feel that the problem (if any) is genuine, they may give applicant a chance for rectification with in a specified period of time...... lets hope for the best.

Cheers, Anil

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
The process following submission is provided at the CIC website - an extract is provided below. While it does not explicitly state as to when the CC/BD is charged/encashed, you can from the choice of words used deduce that it happens after “Completeness Check” but before the end of “Eligibility Review”. While the former states at its concluding sentence that “your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you”, the latter states “...confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued”. The use of “returned” and “refund” makes this distinction.

EXTRACT FROM CIC WEBSITE
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG77.asp

Completeness Check
Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:
• all required fields in your application forms are complete,
• all required documents are submitted from both the CIO document checklist (IMM 5612), and visa-office-specific document checklist
• the correct processing fee payment has been made

If your application is:
• incomplete or;
• the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

Eligibility Review
An officer will make an final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:
• your application qualifies for processing under one of the two categories described in the Ministerial Instructions

If your application qualifies for processing, you will be sent a letter that :
• notifies you of this fact and provides you with your reference number.

If your application does not qualify for processing under the Ministerial Instructions you will be sent a letter that:
• provides the reason why your application is not eligible for processing
• confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued

Selection and Admissibility
If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:
• minimal requirements
• selection factors
• required funds
• admissibility (criminality, security, medical)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
So basically the process (we think) is likely to be :-

1) Completeness check to ensure:
a) All forms are included
b) There are no blanks or missing fields and all forms are signed
c) All supporting documentation required by CIO checklist and VO checklist has been supplied
d) Correct amount of funds have been provided

2) If 1) is ok, charge CC/BD, otherwise send back entire file

3) If 2) is cleared ok, then eligibility review to ensure 67 points etc, otherwise send back entire file

4) If 3) is ok then send AOR and transfer file to visa office for background checks, otherwise send back file and initiate a refund

So those of us who have been charged CC or BD cashed, means we are probably all currently under the eligibility review.

No idea how long this is likely to take, but since they do not have to do any verification of the authenticity of the documents (this is done by visa office) really shouldn't involve much more than adding up points to ensure you have 67 etc.

Wayne.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
anil04_10 said:
Congrats Temasek

I can understand the tension you were going through ...and now that relief....be cool!!!

Cheer, Anil
Thanks Anil.

There may be an alternative reason for the various time taken between receipt of application and charging/encashing of CC/BD. Based on the feedback from fellow post 25 June applicants, CIC only started charging/encashing CCs/BDs after the first week of September; more than 2 months after 26 June 2010 change was announced. This would mean a backlog of CCs and BD which would require time to clear.

We already have a few figures on the number of applications received, and even if you assume a conservative 50% having passed through the first stage, it would translate to thousands of applications. I am not certain how their resourcing is, but if the process is manual, it would certainly take some time to clear the backlog (i.e. both CC and BD).

If the above hold true than we are likely to see the bulk of charging/encashing in the coming weeks. I certainly do hope so.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
asaif said:
Nothing specific. Just a gut feeling.
I can't attach your gut feeling anywhere 8) 8) 8) but will be praying that packages pass eligibility review and head towards visa offices for meds and background checks

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
Kindly update our BD encashment date- 14 sept.

And plz look into this thread and give your views..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-processing-your-documents-cio-t53548.0.html

Thanx.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Cappuccino said:

c) All supporting documentation required by CIO checklist and VO checklist has been supplied

3) If 2) is cleared ok, then eligibility review to ensure 67 points etc, otherwise send back entire file

4) If 3) is ok then send AOR and transfer file to visa office for background checks, otherwise send back file and initiate a refund

So those of us who have been charged CC or BD cashed, means we are probably all currently under the eligibility review.

No idea how long this is likely to take, but since they do not have to do any verification of the authenticity of the documents (this is done by visa office) really shouldn't involve much more than adding up points to ensure you have 67 etc.

Wayne.
Great job Cappuccino :)

We have more than a couple of masters here ;).. Wonderful forum and information and the best thing is we get LIVE Advice :)

I understand that we have info on applicants on more than 3 forums in our tracker, but just too curious to know where that figure stands globally :eek: :eek:.. Should we consider it like a 20 : 80 ratio? Also, please could you update the 2 new Architects Manishram and Bhavik Patel into their list as i requested earlier? Excuse me if you have already done that. I'm not able to see their names at all in the list :(

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wonderful analysis Cappuccino... :p ;) ;)
do not mind can u tell, in which City r u planning to live in Canada
Ur English is wonderful...
Hope now i have started writing ur name Cappuccino properly...Earlier i was writing single C in Cappuccino ;D :D
GOD BLESS

Cappuccino said:

Wayne.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Aaycee and Temasek
aaycee said:
Kindly update our BD encashment date- 14 sept.

And plz look into this thread and give your views..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-processing-your-documents-cio-t53548.0.html

Thanx.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
POSITIVE said:
Wonderful analysis Cappuccino... :p ;) ;)
do not mind can u tell, in which City r u planning to live in Canada
Ur English is wonderful...
Hope now i have started writing ur name Cappuccino properly...Earlier i was writing single C in Cappuccino ;D :D
GOD BLESS
Well Cappuccino is actually the name of a character I play in World of Warcraft, although I spell that with a single "c". Its an Italian coffee, and I believe it can be spelt with one or two "c"s depending on which coffee shop you buy it from. My real name is Wayne. And thank you for the compliment regarding my English, however since I have lived in England all my life (37 years) I would hope that my English was of a decent standard by now ;)

Regarding which city we are planning to live, myself and my wife would both like to live in British Columbia, ideally in or around Vancouver. I have some elderly friends on Vancouver Island we can visit and of all the places we've been in Canada so far we like the Vancouver area the best. Of course it depends on our finding jobs, and Vancouver isn't a cheap place to live!

And, well, the analysis is of course just guesswork based on the previous process and all the other news and rumours, however it would seem a pretty reasonable way of doing it.

I think once people start receiving AORs and an e-case number against which they can check their status on the CIC website, we'll start to get a clearer picture of how CIC are processing things, and some more accurate timelines.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
indira_prab said:
Hi Cappuccino,

One more architect(2151) for the list please :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
OK Manishram is added to the spreadsheet please let us know when your application is received, and also what method of payment you are using (credit card or banker's draft).

Cheers,
Wayne.