Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
avi_15 said:
hey anil..

as per the instruction guide.. a public notary can notarize the documents..am i correct or
did i not get ur point right?

thanks
Yup avi_15..What I meant was that the person should have a degree in law. Even the Public Notary has to have a degree like LLB (in India)..... AND they are Govt approved / authorized personnel. It is immaterial whether they are practicing law (like advocate) or not.

Cheers, Anil

Rae74

Jul 22, 2010
Hello everybody,

One more doubt, I have made a translation for my marriage registered agreement which is in the local language and an affidavit, should I be sending the original translation and affidavit to CIO or will a notarised copy of both suffice.

Thanks and regards

Rae74

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
does it mean that eventhough they charged us already using our CC and BD it doesnt mean that were qualified for fsw program?.Im quite afraid.. Hope we could hear from them ASAP.. I dont like to prolong this kind of agony.. :D

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
manshriram said:
hello Indira,

I am applying under architect-2151 category for visa office New Delhi...I am yet to receive my IELTS score which will happen in Oct so by mid Oct, I might be able to send all my documents...If I dont get a good score in IELTS i have to appear it again...do let me know if u need any more details...
Welcome to the club Manishram :):)

Prab is appearing for his IELTS for second time this Saturday, and we are hopeful we will get through with enough points this time ;)

Cappuccino, please could you add Manishram onto our tracker?

More Architects on board everyday :eek: :eek: :-X :-X

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
bhavikcpatel said:
Hi manshriram,

I am also waiting for my IELTS exam score,

Could you please let me know about POF, can we show Shares, Mutual Funds Statements.

Also, it would be nice to have document checklist with remark like (notarized, Origianl or just photocopy) .could you please send me if you have it

Thanks
Hi Cappuccino,

One more architect(2151) for the list please :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
asaif said:
I expect some good news this week. Let's wait and pray!
hope so and i hope they start to take care of other NOC like mine lol 3131

amro

gogocanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
MAYBE THIS ONE MAY HELP, I THINK THIS IS THE STEPS FOR PROCESSING OUR DOCUMENTS IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN.

CIO
1. reviews your application to make sure that:[/color]
•all required fields in your application forms are complete,
•all required documents are submitted from both the CIO document checklist (IMM 5612), and visa-office-specific document checklist
•the correct processing fee payment has been made
NOTE : If the documents is complete and correct
CC/BD will charge.
NOTE: If your application is incomplete and the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

2. Eligibility Review An officer will make an final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:
•your application qualifies for processing under one of the two categories described in the Ministerial Instructions
NOTE : If your application qualifies for processing, you will be sent a letter(1ST AOR) that:
•notifies you of this fact and provides you with your reference number, submit all documents in VISA OFFICE

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
asaif said:
I expect some good news this week. Let's wait and pray!
Hi asaif,

can you please elaborate a bit on this? ;D

nzds05

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Resent and received on 1st DEC 2010 received by M.KRSWDA
AOR Received.
PER received on 2nd of March 2011
File Transfer...
received by VO on 25th March.
Med's Request
1st August, 2011
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
gogocanada said:
MAYBE THIS ONE MAY HELP, I THINK THIS IS THE STEPS FOR PROCESSING OUR DOCUMENTS IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN.

CIO
•all required documents are submitted from both the CIO document checklist (IMM 5612), and visa-office-specific document checklist
CC/BD will charge.
NOTE: If your application is incomplete and the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

2. Eligibility Review An officer will make an final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:
•your application qualifies for processing under one of the two categories described in the Ministerial Instructions
NOTE : If your application qualifies for processing, you will be sent a letter(1ST AOR) that:
•notifies you of this fact and provides you with your reference number, submit all documents in VISA OFFICE
it seems the first step wont take much time, but why many earlier received application CC not been charged if follow your first step?
i feel the delay have many reasons, such as different VO, demand of NOC, how many assessor for each NOC, how many family members, different work experiences to be assessed. i believe some NOC need special assessors who only response for such professional NOC and some of NOCs have more assessors. some NOCs has less assessor depend the demand of current CANADA human resource.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
nzds05 said:
it seems the first step wont take much time, but why many earlier received application CC not been charged if follow your first step?
i feel the delay have many reasons, such as different VO, demand of NOC, how many assessor for each NOC, how many family members, different work experiences to be assessed. i believe some NOC need special assessors who only response for such professional NOC and some of NOCs have more assessors. some NOCs has less assessor depend the demand of current CANADA human resource.
Well I thought it may be based on NOC, however my draft cleared 16 days after it was received by CIC, some people in the same NOC as me have been waiting a lot longer than that.

I would certainly HOPE that some NOCs have special assessors. Our NOC is 3131, Industrial Pharmacist, and looking through the duty descriptions and job references will probably require at least some scientific background to correctly ascertain if my wife's experience matches enough of their NOC description.

We don't know the process they are using for post-June-26 applications since they have not published this. We can only guess, based on the process used prior to June 26th.

Wayne.

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
gogocanada said:

CIO
CC/BD will charge.

nice appreciable effort..
but i've lil doubt regarding the last statement.!!
"submit all documents in visa office"
post 26/6, what all documents are left except the RPRF.?! (and PCC, that too for post 4/8, i guess!)

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
aaycee said:
nice appreciable effort..
but i've lil doubt regarding the last statement.!!
"submit all documents in visa office"
post 26/6, what all documents are left except the RPRF.?! (and PCC, that too for post 4/8, i guess!)
I went through OP 6 Federal Skilled Worker and could not find wording as provided in the original post:

[quote author=gogocanada on September 20, 2010, 11:43:47 am]

CIO
CC/BD will charge.

[/quote]

Current OP 6, section7 wording does not contain reference to CC/BD encashment, I believe this is conclusion of author if claimed it applies to post 26 June 2010 application process.