+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Spouse in college envelope" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;) ;)lol

Raj chandigarh said:
Application received by Mr Paul an hour before...checked from DHL tracking...category 3152 mode of payment BD

Shortcoming if any:-

Noterized Matriculation certificate for birth certificate

Noterized transcript and mark sheet .... Spouse in college envelope other with original letter from govt office denying transcript from immigration purposes and noterized copy of original BSC nursing and marksheets of all semesters

Expert plz advise hypothecated outcome.....

thanks

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Really thanks Wayne for your effort.

Just curiosity why you wanna immigrate to Canada although you live in wonderful city like London ?? !! ;D

Forgive me for my curiosity & if you don't wanna reply & you have personal reasons of course i'll understand :)

Thanks again man.

Cappuccino said:
Well Cappuccino is actually the name of a character I play in World of Warcraft, although I spell that with a single "c". Its an Italian coffee, and I believe it can be spelt with one or two "c"s depending on which coffee shop you buy it from. My real name is Wayne. And thank you for the compliment regarding my English, however since I have lived in England all my life (37 years) I would hope that my English was of a decent standard by now ;)

Regarding which city we are planning to live, myself and my wife would both like to live in British Columbia, ideally in or around Vancouver. I have some elderly friends on Vancouver Island we can visit and of all the places we've been in Canada so far we like the Vancouver area the best. Of course it depends on our finding jobs, and Vancouver isn't a cheap place to live!

And, well, the analysis is of course just guesswork based on the previous process and all the other news and rumours, however it would seem a pretty reasonable way of doing it.

I think once people start receiving AORs and an e-case number against which they can check their status on the CIC website, we'll start to get a clearer picture of how CIC are processing things, and some more accurate timelines.

Wayne.

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avbbs said:
Hey Guys,

I just read the OP 6 again. I found the part that I am quoting below has some trick on the words.

"7.2. Assessing applications against the Ministerial Instructions effective June 26, 2010

The CIO will assess the applicant's submission as-is and make a final determination of eligibility
under the MI. To be eligible for processing, the applicant must meet all the criteria described in the
MI. If the application is eligible for processing, the applicant will be informed. Once processing has
begun, the cost recovery fee is no longer refundable.
If the applicant's submission is determined to be ineligible for processing, the applicant will be
informed and will receive a refund."

Especially at the end of this quote, it says if the submission is ineligible for processing ,the applicant will be informed and will receive a refund. So I assume that even our CCs or DDs have been charged, we still will have the risk of being rejected. We will know we are OK or not only if CIO sends us a confirmation letter..

Let me know what you guys think about this issue.

AVBBS
The thing I understand is that you are eligible after you received the AOR and after that the process begins and you will not refund so when CIO charges to you CC it means nothing (Eligible or Ineligible).

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
Doal said:
The thing I understand is that you are eligible after you received the AOR and after that the process begins and you will not refund so when CIO charges to you CC it means nothing (Eligible or Ineligible).
I have a different point of view. In the spread sheet the application of Maani1985 returned on 14 sep . This means that they encashed people who are eligible only.

The sentence (Once processing has begun, the cost recovery fee is no longer refundable) means that if the processing starts ( by encashed ) and the applicant wants to cancel or withdraw his application the cost fee will be not refundable)

aassimm4u2

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00 sept, 2010 (received at CIO),BD encahed on XX sept,2010
Doc's Request.
updated PCC request got on XXth Jul,11, send on XX-08-11,Updated Schedule A, on xx May 2012, Org St on xx June 2012
AOR Received.
XX-12-2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
in March 2011
Med's Request
16-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012, appeared in ecas on 15-10-2012
Interview........
waived hopefully
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 30-10-2012, PPR-2 28-11-2012,DM on ecas 15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2012, RECEIVED ON 13-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN MARCH 2013, CALGARY

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Guys,

As Wayen previously mentioned:

1st Step) Preliminary assessment for the application:
a) OK: encash & the PA himself can't request refunding
b) Not OK: return the application without encashing

2nd Step) VO assessment for the application:
a) OK: Send AOR & the PA himself still can't request refunding
b) Not OK: return the application & CIO issue refunding.

Travel Dream said:
I have a different point of view. In the spread sheet the application of Maani1985 returned on 14 sep . This means that they encashed people who are eligible only.

The sentence (Once processing has begun, the cost recovery fee is no longer refundable) means that if the processing starts ( by encashed ) and the applicant wants to cancel or withdraw his application the cost fee will be not refundable)

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
Wayne and Anil thanks for the info.

Guys! Id like to ask this question, after submitting all documents and application form to CIO including my VO checklist and its requirement, are they the one who will forward it specifically in our VO respectively mine is in Manila? Im worried because i sent all my original documents with my application like COE, birth Certificate and POF, PCC . and if my VO ask me to submit it again i dont have any original copies here unless CIO will retyrn it back to me... Hope to hear from you guys..

Nursemitch did you do the same thing?

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
snipper said:
Wayne and Anil thanks for the info.

Guys! Id like to ask this question, after submitting all documents and application form to CIO including my VO checklist and its requirement, are they the one who will forward it specifically in our VO respectively mine is in Manila? Im worried because i sent all my original documents with my application like COE, birth Certificate and POF, PCC . and if my VO ask me to submit it again i dont have any original copies here unless CIO will retyrn it back to me... Hope to hear from you guys..

Nursemitch did you do the same thing?
I also sent all certificates original but i don't think they will return the original certificates to you if you have been accepted . you should be able to get another original certificates. it will cost you some money but i think it is not big deal to get another one.

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
it means that the VO will ask again for another original copy all I thought from the start after submitting all the documents application form and VO checklist the CIO will be the one who will forward all the necessary documents to our VO since we submit it all ready to them..

avbbs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
NYC-USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-10
Doc's Request.
8-16-10
AOR Received.
12-6-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
12-6-2010
Travel Dream said:

CIO charges applicant only when his or her documents are complete. If applicant's documents are incomplete, CIO will just simply return the package to applicant.

Then CIO will go throught the eligible check. So at this point, CIO still may return the applicant's package.

Avbbs

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
snipper said:
it means that the VO will ask again for another original copy all I thought from the start after submitting all the documents application form and VO checklist the CIO will be the one who will forward all the necessary documents to our VO since we submit it all ready to them..
the CIO asks for copy only for the certificates and the embassy will ask for original so in my view after you receive AOR send email to your embassy asking about your situation. but for me after i receive AOR ( in the will of God ) i will prepare another original certificates

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
avbbs said:
CIO charges applicant only when his or her documents are complete. If applicant's documents are incomplete, CIO will just simply return the package to applicant.

Then CIO will go throught the eligible check. So at this point, CIO still may return the applicant's package.

Avbbs
we are talking about the cost fee. do you think if the application is complete then the applicant not eligible they will take the application fee or not.???

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
It is appear that no one has been encashed today.
from 7th sep until now every day a member surprise us by encashed money from his CC.( no days off exception sat and sun days)
I am really disappointed . :(

avbbs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
NYC-USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-10
Doc's Request.
8-16-10
AOR Received.
12-6-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
12-6-2010
Travel Dream said:
we are talking about the cost fee. do you think if the application is complete then the applicant not eligible they will take the application fee or not.???
My understanding is 1) if the application package is complete, CIO will charge the applicant's CC or DD, no matter the applicant is eligible or not. 2) CIO will start the evaluation process, if the application is good, then AOR will be sent, if not, application will be returned and application fee will be refunded.

AVBBS

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
avbbs said:
My understanding is 1) if the application package is complete, CIO will charge the applicant's CC or DD, no matter the applicant is eligible or not. 2) CIO will start the evaluation process, if the application is good, then AOR will be sent, if not, application will be returned and application fee will be refunded.

AVBBS
I agree with you but but i haven't known any one encashed and after that the fee returned to him. especially for BB because if they encashed money from BB and they want to refund this money the should made another BB for applicant and it will be a tedious process.