+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

wenstumped said:
I agree with Indira, we ought to have another column in the spreadsheet with the first 3 letters/digits of the file number. We may even be able to solve the difference between the E and B files once and for all. Mine starts with B05.
I agree, mine is BO5 as well... glad to be in your company wenstumped :)

Cam

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Cappuccino said:
Updated
Wayne.
Dear Wayne

Wanted to convey this through PM.... but let other members also read this. There won't be any use for first 3 digits (if it is only first 3). Let me inform everybody that ... I know everyone's 1st 4 numbers..... ;D ;D
All friends having PER (starting with B) will be B057
All friends having PER (starting with E) will be E00000 (Here I gave first 6 .... :p :p)

So if et all this IS required we can show only B or E ......... :)

Cheers, Anil

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
anil04_10 said:
Dear Wayne

Wanted to convey this through PM.... but let other members also read this. There won't be any use for first 3 digits (if it is only first 3). Let me inform everybody that ... I know everyone's 1st 4 numbers..... ;D ;D
All friends having PER (starting with E) will be E00000 (Here I gave first 6 .... :p :p)

Cheers, Anil
Totally Agree with this

Amro

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
indira_prab said:
Guys, come on! I see at least 30 odd people viewing the tracker now :eek: :eek:.. Please come forward to give your first 3 digits of your file numbers :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indira,
Mine is B05. I haven't made PER yet; though I hope to do by next week or go completely nuts! :'(
And I haven't being added to the spread sheet yet too (though I've been screaming from the roof tops to be added)
And I can't access the E-CAS too!
Somebody help!!!!!!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
spokes said:
Hi Indira,
Mine is B05. I haven't made PER yet; though I hope to do by next week or go completely nuts! :'(
And I haven't being added to the spread sheet yet too (though I've been screaming from the roof tops to be added)
And I can't access the E-CAS too!
Somebody help!!!!!!
Also, Card was cashed 27th October

C

Cam1234

indira_prab said:
Thanks Cam1234 :). Please could you provide your first 3 digits of application number to update in the tracker? Also your ECAS update?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Sure Indira, BO5 are the three digits, and application is "In Process."

Cam

Jan 19, 2011
Hi All,

I am very confused at this time. Me and one of my two other freinds applier for PR in 1st oct, our filewas recieved on 4th OCT, 2010. We all are waiting for the results from past few months and no one has informed us about anything. Is there any way we can contact the visa office. We have sent all the documets as requested along wiht the proof of funds and ielts certificate, our cap is also not reached and it saya that only 200 people have applied under insurance.

Any susggestion please!!!!!

THanks

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Temasek said:
The mistake is instead in this sentence -

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, which was initially submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. The CIO recommended your application for further assessment at a visa office and sent you a letter requesting that you submit a complete application package to this office. We have now received your submission."
It is not a mistake. The definition of mistake is when the outcome is wrong. The outcome of this correspondence is - We have now received your submission' The earlier comment as highlighted by you is a oversight. As i said they have only used a different format than manila VO and it is more like pre june 2010 format which is wrong.

It would have been a mistake if they had asked the applicant to submit all documents again as ND VO did earlier. Here clearly they say We have now received your submission so i think the applicant should wait for medical request and do nothing. There has been so much hair splitting on this that i forgot who the original applicant was. Sorry for that guys.

S_Saab

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ds/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 23-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Send with application
AOR Received.
26 Jan 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
Hi Indira
My Application# is: E00, and the status at the ecas shows
"Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete --> We received your application for permanent residence on September 23, 2010."

indira_prab said:
May i ask for all the members to provide the first 3 digits of their file number? Just to understand the trend of how things are? May be if people feel insecure, they may just provide the first 2 digits of the Application number.

Mine starts with E00. We may add a column in the tracker for this to observe the trends.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

keyvan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan. 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Appl.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
anil04_10 said:
Dear Wayne

Cheers, Anil
WikiLeaks 8)

Mars Volta

Oct 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request

MSM-2332

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER: 11-01-2011, AOR: 13-05-2011
From what can be seen now on the spreadsheet it seems that CIO started to assign E00 numbers starting September 24.
Few more entries and then we can close this debate.

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
indira_prab said:
Hello Nursemich,

I guess you missed my earlier question to you. Was that mail from the VO after your second AOR a reply to any of your inquiry or did they send it to you ad-hoc?

The reason i ask is i still feel not every applicant will receive that email to confirm the medical requests sent. May be members need to have an eye on the post box too :)

So, another thing now, when your ECAS says Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 7, 2011., should we think your background checks are just started on Feb 7th?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indira, you also missed my answer. The email regarding the request for Medicals was received a few days after I have emailed them about the changes in the employment details of my husband. In addition, I have informed them about my profession, that it is regulated, and that I need to take an exam in Canada on June, I mentioned to consider my application as fast tracked so as not let the opportunity pass to be a registered nurse in Canada. I guess that really facilitated the process of my application.