29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
It wasnt resolved when I was typing...lol

Dr.Hasib said:
what does ib mean?
STOP BRINGING BACK A RESOLVED ISSUE

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
Yeah like you have done - inseated ....

Dr.Hasib said:
Never keep your eyes closed when u type....consequenses will be:
1.That might cause you to type "ib" inseated of "it"
2. unable to figure out which issue is resolved or not ;)

regards,
Dr.Hasib

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
I didnt say I was perfect....you were correcting me...

Dr.Hasib said:
lol...corrected just like u did :p

mrgeminian

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,2010
Doc's Request.
14 OCT,2010 docs received by glen
Nomination.....
BD cashed on 25-10-2010
AOR Received.
6-01-2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
PER on 10 th Feb ,2011 and File transfered to VISA office with RBVO. Now it is "In Process" in Dec,2011
Med's Request
24th March,2012
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Should be waived
Passport Req..
immediate need
VISA ISSUED...
sooner INSHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
Dear wayne,

Sorry I was bzy in office and could not respond to many msgs. I was shocked that my dear fellow is annoyed with my message but it was not so that you are taking. Really you are taking it very wrong. I am not gonna preach ne one if he/she has firm belief in any religion. I really respect all religions and even love for humanity..I take humans first than religion.Secondly I should be sorry if i deliberately did it but I did not and in my every sentence i tried to write in brakcets (GOD) for all religions and faiths...SO i respect the senior members and I like this forum and I hate to impose nething on anyother person here. Wish u all good luck from geminian...now cheers okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

BR
Geminian.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
bindu.allam said:
Its E. Im not sure we are analyzing this issue accurately. And I think its not that important as we all fall under the same rules.
Im quite certain of that too ... the reason I asked was that your app rcvd date was quite close to mine and my status has never changed ever! And the only difference I see here is the file number prefix.

Just wondering if I should expect that to happen too?

Cheers

I apologize for reposting this ... was wondering if anyone had a POV on the above!

C

Cam1234

bd1122 said:
Hi,

My E-case status change from "In Process" to "Received_by Visa Office"

Thanks.
Hi bd1122:

This is a significant finding in my opinion, anyone else from Singapore VO, or any other VO, has had their "In Process" message changed to "Received by Visa Office?"

If, as others have suggested, some VOs will not be sending a 2nd AOR to their applicants, then maybe this will be the way we are informed...

Cam

Jeniya

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Kottayam, Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted/CIO
AOR Received.
8/02/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted/CIO
Med's Request
18/03/2011
Med's Done....
23/12/2011
Passport Req..
for new born Submitted to NDVO on 28/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
by April fisrt week
Thank you very much for updating my status on spread sheet

And i really appreciate the pain the people like wayne, Anil, Indira, Dr. Hasib etc take to answer even a simple queries of a new member,
for example what is PER, every one who used to follow this tread knows that it is "positive eligibility Report" but still any one of the nice members of this forum will quote the question and answer it.
That is some thing which i would like to appreciate about this forum members

not to mention the pain they take to keep the excell updated (to be more precise "upminuted") ,eventhough i know there is no usage like that, i am still using it, Since you update it minute by minute.

Kudoes to you people you are doing a really wonderful job in helping the newbees and less informed people

I have cupple of friends whom i recommedned this site and just by reading the posts in this site they decided to get rid off their agents and they decided to go on their own. Realising that the agents have only partial knowledge

so they could save up to Rs. 100,000/- (US $2300) each which they are supposed to pay as agents' fee.
In that way you are saving a lot of money of the forum followers

Once again Kudoes to you people
Regards
Jeniya

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSM-2332 said:
The same story, cannot enter E-cas
I am from Buffalo and I can't log into my E-cas either. I saw that few applicants are able to log on even though they do not have PER yet. Amazing yea.

Hey you guys have any suggestions, please let me know. I am going to call CIO tomorrow, if I got something, I will share with you all.

Peace.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Jeniya said:
Thank you very much for updating my status on spread sheet

I have cupple of friends whom i recommedned this site and just by reading the posts in this site they decided to get rid off their agents and they decided to go on their own. Realising that the agents have only partial knowledge

so they could save up to Rs. 100,000/- (US $2300) each which they are supposed to pay as agents' fee.
In that way you are saving a lot of money of the forum followers

Regards
Jeniya
Hey Great Job! If only I had stumbled on this forum earlier ... ;D

SatishMan

Star Member
Dec 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application ( Notarized Copy ), IELTS & PCC origional
AOR Received.
25-11-10 ( PER ) 2nd AOR 25-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
6 June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 Sept 2011
Dear friend,

I think in the e cas the status will be in the step like :

1. Application Received
2. CIO Eligibality Review Complete
3. VO received the file
4. In Process

Is tehre any extra light on this by seniours ? Am I right or wrong ?

Thanks

MSM-2332

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER: 11-01-2011, AOR: 13-05-2011
cforcanada said:
I am from Buffalo and I can't log into my E-cas either. I saw that few applicants are able to log on even though they do not have PER yet. Amazing yea.

Hey you guys have any suggestions, please let me know. I am going to call CIO tomorrow, if I got something, I will share with you all.

Peace.
There could be only two reason why some forumer cannot log into e-cas. Either they did not enter our applications yet (and reason is unknown) or they have made a typing error (which I was not yet able to discover - already tried more than 50 different options)

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Cam1234 said:
....This is a significant finding in my opinion, anyone else from Singapore VO, or any other VO, has had their "In Process" message changed to "Received by Visa Office?"...
From the sequence of index provided for post 25 June 2010 under ECAS, and more importantly Nursemich’s recent email, I would be inclined to believe that those applicants (with PER) who had submitted their application before early September 2010 would have their status in ECAS as “In Process”. As for the rest, it is likely that the original description given was an error (as with the “medicals received”), and consequently amended.

Perhaps this can be verified if there is someone from the July and August 2010 group whose status is not "In Process"?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
mrgeminian said:
Dear wayne,

Sorry I was bzy in office and could not respond to many msgs. I was shocked that my dear fellow is annoyed with my message but it was not so that you are taking. Really you are taking it very wrong. I am not gonna preach ne one if he/she has firm belief in any religion. I really respect all religions and even love for humanity..I take humans first than religion.Secondly I should be sorry if i deliberately did it but I did not and in my every sentence i tried to write in brakcets (GOD) for all religions and faiths...SO i respect the senior members and I like this forum and I hate to impose nething on anyother person here. Wish u all good luck from geminian...now cheers okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

BR
Geminian.
Hi thanks for your reply. Even in your signature you seem to be preaching your religion. You say you try to write to encompass all religions and faiths, but you do not seem to be respecting people who do not believe in god and do not wish to read about religion when coming onto a non-religious forum.

I am simply saying that I do not believe that this is the appropriate place for it.

Please look at this the other way. Let's imagine my belief that god does not exist is a religion in itself. If I came on here telling all the Muslims and Christians etc that god does not exist and that they would be better off not believing in him, you guys would be pretty annoyed I am thinking?

What you are doing is no different. So I am simply saying we should leave religion out of the forum altogether, since it is not a religious forum.

I am sorry it if seems like I am overreacting, I guess it's just one of the things in life I get a bee in my bonet about.

Wayne.

SatishMan

Star Member
Dec 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application ( Notarized Copy ), IELTS & PCC origional
AOR Received.
25-11-10 ( PER ) 2nd AOR 25-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
6 June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 Sept 2011
Dear friend,

I think in the e cas the status will be in the step like :

1. Application Received
2. CIO Eligibality Review Complete
3. VO received the file
4. In Process

Is tehre any extra light on this by seniours ? Am I right or wrong ?

Thanks
Cappuccino said:
Hi thanks for your reply. Even in your signature you seem to be preaching your religion. You say you try to write to encompass all religions and faiths, but you do not seem to be respecting people who do not believe in god and do not wish to read about religion when coming onto a non-religious forum.

I am simply saying that I do not believe that this is the appropriate place for it.

Please look at this the other way. Let's imagine my belief that god does not exist is a religion in itself. If I came on here telling all the Muslims and Christians etc that god does not exist and that they would be better off not believing in him, you guys would be pretty annoyed I am thinking?

What you are doing is no different. So I am simply saying we should leave religion out of the forum altogether, since it is not a religious forum.

I am sorry it if seems like I am overreacting, I guess it's just one of the things in life I get a bee in my bonet about.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Temasek said:
From the sequence of index provided for post 25 June 2010 under ECAS, and more importantly Nursemich's recent email, I would be inclined to believe that those applicants (with PER) who had submitted their application before early September 2010 would have their status in ECAS as “In Process”. As for the rest, it is likely that the original description given was an error (as with the “medicals received”), and consequently amended.

Perhaps this can be verified if there is someone from the July and August 2010 group whose status is not "In Process"?
We are late August applicants. Our status says "IN PROCESS" and when we click on it, it just has one line:

"We received your application for permanent residence on August 30, 2010."

Wayne.