+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

Temasek said:
Hi Cam

Based on ECAS, post 25 June 2010 applicants generally pass through the following stages:

Application Received -> CIO-S Eligibility Review Complete -> Received by Visa Office -> Visa Office Eligibility Review Completed -> In Process -> Decision Made -> Complete.

From the above, it is likely that an applicant is at “CIO-S Eligibility Review Complete”, when PER is issued. Likewise in the example you have given, your application is probably in an advanced stage as Buffalo VO has already started on your file, but not Singapore VO on bd1122.

Similarly the instances of applicants who are seeing a change in their status, is likely due to a correction as their status was wrongly reflected previously (as was all of us on the Medicals issue). Generally I suppose all July and August 2010 applicants should see their status as "In Process".

Cheers.
Hello again:

I hope you are correct Temasek, but I have my reservations about your thinking. First, the Ecas sequence of events you have outlined, in my opinion, is not post June 25, but pre June 25th. Because in the explanation section in front of "Visa office eligibility review completed" it says:

"Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed."

This to me is the sequence for Pre June 25, where the 2nd AOR is sent, telling applicant they have passed final eligibility. Furthermore, many applicants with an "In Process" Ecas message, who have sent updates to their VO, about various facts of their application, have been told that their application has not yet reached the VO. Finally, bd1122's Ecas message used to be "in process" but is now "Application received by VO," this would be a backward move on the sequences you have outlined.

I understand what you are saying, what happened with bd1122 was a mistake and correction by Ecas, but I am not certain. In fact, besides the Manila applicants, I don't think any of our applications have reached the VO yet... If anyone, besides the Manila VO, has confirmation that their application has reached their VO please let us know.

Thank you,
Cam

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
asaif said:
Hay Wayne. Sorry for disappearance for the last couple of weeks as I've been totally consumed by what's happening in my country.
I think it is better to keep access to the tracking sheet restricted to few people to ensure that no damage will be caused by those who don't like this thread (those who keep giving (-ve) to active members). Currently 8 members, including myself can edit this sheet, and if necessary, I can give more people the permission to edit it, given that we know their identity.
I'll try to keep track of the news in this thread and update the sheet accordingly.
Thanks Asaif :) I can offer to help too.. I've sent my gmail address to you by PM, i request you to give me access to edit the sheet please :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

nadoutchka

Feb 9, 2011
hello Anil ;

Ime new in this forum but im reading since long time all your helpfull comments.
i have one request and one question if you accept os course;
i sent my application on 6th february, and received by CIO on 9th , my NOC IS 7242 , using CC but not yet encashed, IELTS & TEF sent with the application , so can you add my details to the spreadsheet please ????
and my question is : I'me fluent in frensh better than english language ( superior level in frensh and level 5 in english ) but i sent my application to anglo-saxonne state and i prefered communicating in frensh, so just want to ask if this choice will affect my application???

thanks soo much all of you for your help ..

C

Cam1234

MSM-2332 said:
I do believe that is is necessary to have an access to the spredsheet restricted, otherwise it will be a mess.
I completely agree, we have one of the best spreadsheets, thanks to the people who are taking care of it, please don't compromise its integrity.

Cam

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
nadoutchka said:
hello Anil ;
Ime new in this forum but im reading since long time all your helpfull comments.
i have one request and one question if you accept os course;
i sent my application on 6th february, and received by CIO on 9th , my NOC IS 7242 , using CC but not yet encashed, IELTS & TEF sent with the application , so can you add my details to the spreadsheet please ????
and my question is : I'me fluent in frensh better than english language ( superior level in frensh and level 5 in english ) but i sent my application to anglo-saxonne state and i prefered communicating in frensh, so just want to ask if this choice will affect my application???
thanks soo much all of you for your help ..
Welcome :)

The choice of the first language will not influence your application anyway as long as you are proficient in either English or French. In fact your's should do better in the review as you are bilingual :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
MSM-2332 said:
I do believe that is is necessary to have an access to the spredsheet restricted, otherwise it will be a mess.
Some forumers may want to take responsibility to update data and that's fine to have 10-12 people having the rights to edit.\
On the other topic I think we have created a mess ourselves including all post June applicants into one thread - before it used to be only one single month applicants in one place. Now, it is very difficult for a new applicant to join since he/she should read 900+ pages. They often do not read and then we have repeating question like "What is PER?" and etc. I have no objections to have unlimited number of forumers in this thread but then we should accept this kind of a messy place.
Otherwise, we should suggest that say applicants after January or February should open their own thread with their own leaders managing info and spreadsheet.
With regard to the status in e-cas I think we should be aware that the info there is late and not updated regularly. Like in any system where people would enter the data there could be speedy and slower entries as well as errors and omissions.
My view is that we can still maintain this spreadsheet and thread for this batch(post 26 June until end of this batch - June 2011). We have wealth of info here and anyway the newbies require answers, in this or the new thread :)

We have too many good members here to answer newbies, even if a couple of us are tired of it :p

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
I completely agree, we have one of the best spreadsheets, thanks to the people who are taking care of it, please don't compromise its integrity.

Cam
Hi - that being the case it might be an idea to include a few more people in the list of administrators who can moderate it. As I said it's difficult for me to do at work since I can't make my window big enough to edit it without making it too obvious that I am not doing my work! I can post on the forum a lot more discretely ;)

But I do quite a lot of requests for it to be edited and if we had a few more trusted members to support it I think it could be kept better up to date.

Wayne.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cappuccino said:
Hi - that being the case it might be an idea to include a few more people in the list of administrators who can moderate it. As I said it's difficult for me to do at work since I can't make my window big enough to edit it without making it too obvious that I am not doing my work! I can post on the forum a lot more discretely ;)
But I do quite a lot of requests for it to be edited and if we had a few more trusted members to support it I think it could be kept better up to date.
Wayne.
Just a suggestion - Get the moderators/administrators in different timezones. My observation at the moment is that no updating is done when it is night in GMT.

nadoutchka

Feb 9, 2011
thanks soo much indira.

this forum is making a big challenge; even people doesn't know each other, with country & langauge difference, all people communicating as brothers .
i hope to be a member of this big and nice family.
thanks soo much again .

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Just a suggestion - Get the moderators/administrators in different timezones. My observation at the moment is that no updating is done when it is night in GMT.
Ironically nighttime GMT (say 7pm to 11pm) is when I am most able to moderate it, since I am at home and not at work.

Wayne,

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Sounds like a good idea Wayne, and thanks for all your work!
Cam

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
asaif said:
Hay Wayne. Sorry for disappearance for the last couple of weeks as I've been totally consumed by what's happening in my country.
I think it is better to keep access to the tracking sheet restricted to few people to ensure that no damage will be caused by those who don't like this thread (those who keep giving (-ve) to active members). Currently 8 members, including myself can edit this sheet, and if necessary, I can give more people the permission to edit it, given that we know their identity.
I'll try to keep track of the news in this thread and update the sheet accordingly.
That's ok :) If there's 8 people with access to the spreadsheet my experience is that there are only 3 or 4 of us who actually administer it regularly, and help keep on top of it.

I think it's ok to give access to a few more carefully selected people. As someone has said if we can get people from different timezones and countries then we can have moderators around 24 hours per day.

I am very sorry to hear of the recent troubles in Egypt, asaif, and I hope things resolve themselves peacefully soon. Can I please ask, if you live in Egypt why you have used London rather than Cairo for your visa office? Obviously under the current situation Cairo is very difficult, so it's a good job you did choose London, but wonder was this some kind of foresight?

Wayne.

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Jeniya said:
Thank you very much for updating my status on spread sheet

And i really appreciate the pain the people like wayne, Anil, Indira, Dr. Hasib etc take to answer even a simple queries of a new member,
for example what is PER, every one who used to follow this tread knows that it is "positive eligibility Report" but still any one of the nice members of this forum will quote the question and answer it.
That is some thing which i would like to appreciate about this forum members

not to mention the pain they take to keep the excell updated (to be more precise "upminuted") ,eventhough i know there is no usage like that, i am still using it, Since you update it minute by minute.

Kudoes to you people you are doing a really wonderful job in helping the newbees and less informed people

I have cupple of friends whom i recommedned this site and just by reading the posts in this site they decided to get rid off their agents and they decided to go on their own. Realising that the agents have only partial knowledge

so they could save up to Rs. 100,000/- (US $2300) each which they are supposed to pay as agents' fee.
In that way you are saving a lot of money of the forum followers

Once again Kudoes to you people
Regards
Jeniya
Hi, with all due respect to your comments the only thing that I do not agree with is the fees that you have quoted...I dont know any agency presently operational who could charge 100,000 rupees for Canadian immigration ... not to my knowledge, what i know of is these agencies charge anything between Rs 30-60,000 only/-

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Rohan09 said:
Hi, with all due respect to your comments the only thing that I do not agree with is the fees that you have quoted...I dont know any agency presently operational who could charge 100,000 rupees for Canadian immigration ... not to my knowledge, what i know of is these agencies charge anything between Rs 30-60,000 only/-
Around a year prior to applying, when neither of our occupations were on the list therefore we would need a job offer to apply, we were quoted by Dennis Brazolot £7000 to get a visa. That's over $11,000 CAD!! If he failed to get us a visa we would still have to pay £1500 (around $2400 CAD). Doing this one could make a comfortable living utterly failing to get 15 or so people a visa per year!

Some immigration lawyers and consultants charge utterly extortionate fees so I am not surprised by the figures quoted.

Unless you have a particular complex case then having an agent will probably slow things down, and agents make mistakes too. I would advise anybody to do the research thoroughly, use forums such as this, and save yourselves a lot of money by doing it yourselves!

Wayne.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
This is really funny...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ranking-of-canadian-visa-offices-around-the-world-t64055.0.html

Another welcome break while waiting!!!!!!