13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Naija Pikin said:
Take it easy Wayne, a lot of us get carried away with joy once the PER is received, and then express gratitude to GOD according to various religious inclination. I am not sure this was intended to hurt anyone who is not in the same faith.
Please do not leave the forum, we need you here, TOLERANCE is our watchword in the world today.
I look forward to the day you will have a beer on me, you are good man, please continue to bring in your good suggestions/advice.
I think I have been taking it easy and been tolerant until now but some people are going way over the top.
My request has been polite but I strongly feel a lot of the religious comments, bordering on preaching in some cases, is very inappropriate for a multicultural and non-religious immigration forum such as this.

I can cope with occasional "thanks be to God" but when people start preaching that trusting in Allah is better for me IMO they are on the wrong forum for this kind of talk.

Wayne.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Cappuccino said:
I've asked politely and respectfully several times but it seems to have fallen on very deaf ears.

I am not religious, this is not a religious forum and I am getting really tired of all this religious preaching! If I wanted to be preached at I would go to a church or a mosque or a religious forum.

You have no right to try to force your religion onto other people on an non-religious Canada immigration forum such as this.

Telling people what is "better for all of us" getting the last straw for me. I don't want to leave this forum but I will do if this carries on for much longer.

So I make one polite request to everyone, please keep your religious beliefs to yourselves because this forum is not an appropriate place to be airing them.

Wayne.
I completely understand and support this. Let's keep religion out and our hopes up!

Dr. Hasib & Indira --- here's to getting your PERs soon!

M000dy

Oct 2, 2010
NEW INFO FROM ECAS:

Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia

This diagram explains each step in the application process.

Status of your application Explanation
APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

source: https://services3. cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do? redir=app_perm_ wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

architect_100

Dec 7, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/11/2010
Doc's Request.
All sent with App. BD Encashed : 03/12/2010
AOR Received.
01/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
12/04/2011 2nd AOR: 18/04/2011 E-cas : Decision Made
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Med's Done....
09/06/2011 Add. M. R. 04/08/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/04/2012
LANDED..........
03/06/2012
Cappuccino said:
I've asked politely and respectfully several times but it seems to have fallen on very deaf ears.
I am not religious, this is not a religious forum and I am getting really tired of all this religious preaching! If I wanted to be preached at I would go to a church or a mosque or a religious forum.
You have no right to try to force your religion onto other people on an non-religious Canada immigration forum such as this.
So I make one polite request to everyone, please keep your religious beliefs to yourselves because this forum is not an appropriate place to be airing them.
Wayne.
SECOND TO THAT WAYNE
WELL SAID , but I think some do it without feeling just acting normaly and some do it purposely just to show superior on others
So please don't leave the forum for this minority, Many of the forumers [the good ones ] will still need your help , you and other seniors ,
non religion-driven unconditional help

Cheers
ARCHITECT_100

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
M000dy said:
NEW INFO FROM ECAS:

Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia

This diagram explains each step in the application process.

Status of your application Explanation
APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

source: https://services3. cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do? redir=app_perm_ wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas
Hi,

We've seen this and seen the status of quite a few people change here. But since the beginning my status is "In Process", before reciept by CIO, after BD encashment and after PER... So, the above doesn't make much sense as with all things E CAS :eek:

Cheers

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
congratulation to all the PER's receiver

BASMALAH, MOROCAIN, LIFEISGOOD, RAJ04, MRGEMINIAN, SINGH70, FARAZ_FAHIMI

Amro

M000dy

Oct 2, 2010
Based on the new status info available on ecas, can my status be please changed to
CIO-S Eligibility Review Complete.

Thanks, M000dy

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
This is not true at all. The VO information that I posted recently has stated that FSW Cat 2 will be given priority at the VO processing stage over Cat 1 (not at the CIO stage, however) and we are Cat 2 and have a B file number.
I do not think anyone can guess at the B and E issue from nursemich's fortune.
Manila VO is a law unto itself in a good way - maybe they have dealt more efficiently with their backlog (if they had any). Manila does seem to be moving quickly but it has already been said that some VO may not bother with a second AOR and will just go straight to the meds and Police checks notification. Applicants from other VOs should look at nursemich's timescale and be prepared for news to come perhaps out of the blue with no second AOR.
Heartiest congratulations to all those who have had the great news in the last few days.
Hi Queencougar. Can you please let us know the source of your information? I can't remember seeing or reading anything official which says that FSW2 will get priority over FSW1 at the visa office?

Tbh I would understand if this were the case, since FSW2 have temporary work permits expiring or with AOE employers waiting for them to start. But just because it makes sense wishful thinking alone won't necessarily make it so :)

Wayne.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Cappuccino said:
Hi Queencougar. Can you please let us know the source of your information? I can't remember seeing or reading anything official which says that FSW2 will get priority over FSW1 at the visa office?

Tbh I would understand if this were the case, since FSW2 have temporary work permits expiring or with AOE employers waiting for them to start. But just because it makes sense wishful thinking alone won't necessarily make it so :)

Wayne.
To further complicate matters ....

My file number starts with a Bxxxxx, and I am Cat 1? Now I'm really confused :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Dr.Hasib said:
Calm down man. some ppl are atheist, some are theist. you should not bother about his comments since he didn't attack on your beliefs
Erm, I am calm? I am not the one typing in very large bold size 15 font. If you speak in a smaller font I am more likely to listen to you and less likely to get a headache.

I am not saying he attacked my beliefs. I actually have no religious beliefs for him to attack, but he was telling everyone that his religion is better for them. That's preaching. He obviously did not intend any kind of attack, but nevertheless is was highly inappropriate for a forum like this.

Wayne.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
People who control the spreadsheet, I suggest it is time to do some Spring cleaning and move the people who are inactive (like Rina, et al) on the inactive sheet to get a true picture on the spreadsheet.

M000dy

Oct 2, 2010
odin2404 said:
Hi,

We've seen this and seen the status of quite a few people change here. But since the beginning my status is "In Process", before reciept by CIO, after BD encashment and after PER... So, the above doesn't make much sense as with all things E CAS :eek:

Cheers
hmm correct me if I am wrong, but in my opinion, CIC has pointed out all the steps required till one becomes a Permanent Resident. Receipt of a PER or Eligibility Review Completion at CIO-Sydney is one of the 8 steps (if we take WITHDRAWN as a step as well). Even a visa office can declare one ineligible. Final decision will be made at step-7 where one's application will either be accepted or rejected. So for my enthusiasm after PER, its a bucket of cold water.

As far as this case of having an IN PROCESS status before receipt by CIO, BD encashment and PER is concerned, what do you say if we wait for a while before they get things in line and update?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Cappuccino said:
Erm, I am calm? I am not the one typing in very large bold size 15 font. If you speak in a smaller font I am more likely to listen to you and less likely to get a headache.

I am not saying he attacked my beliefs. I actually have no religious beliefs for him to attack, but he was telling everyone that his religion is better for them. That's preaching. He obviously did not intend any kind of attack, but nevertheless is was highly inappropriate for a forum like this.

Wayne.
lol...i am not in the mood to get in the fight right now :p

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Dr.Hasib said:
lol...i am not in the mood to get in the fight right now :p
Why comment in the first place then if you have no wish to engage in the discussion?