+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrat. to everyone that got his/her CC or BD encashed. And best luck for all.
I just want to thank Dr. Alex and our friends who update the spreadsheet continuously and promptly.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I want to thank the UPDATERS as well. I was just on the spread sheet and saw asaif come on to check it. It amazes me that so many of us are sitting half a world apart and we are looking at the same thing on our screen. So much excitement on this thread today with thanks to Manni, rmukund and the others who provided the numbers and analysis. A great bunch of code breakers here! At 7.5 weeks since our friend's app was received by CIO and no evidence of BD being cashed, I draw strength from the comment that "No news is good news". Harjot is exactly one week ahead of us. May everyone have a happy, safe weekend.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
anil.. u r too funny man!!!

btw.. thanks everybody for the wishes.. hope everybody gets their cc and bd's charged soon..

anil04_10 said:
Hey munna22..... I know...... its freaky :-X :-X :-X

With the numbers ticking so fast..... it is like time bomb under your ...... :-\ :-\ :-X :-X (sorry!!!)
Man...I have to do the things really fast......

On the lighter side .... ----
These govt. department people are taking so much time to give birth to me ....... deliver me the certificate :eek: :eek: :eek: . When we met them they posed as if it will be done faster than the hospital (even before the pain starts) ;D :eek: ;D ...... ... it is already more than 4 days and ... now the pain is unbearable.... ::) ::) :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hope I will be delivered..... with my Birth Certificate.... on paper.... before 20/09 and will be able to send the application immediately. Dear members....... keep our hopes alive....

Cheers, Anil

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Pippin said:
I want to thank the UPDATERS as well. I was just on the spread sheet and saw asaif come on to check it. It amazes me that so many of us are sitting half a world apart and we are looking at the same thing on our screen. So much excitement on this thread today with thanks to Manni, rmukund and the others who provided the numbers and analysis. A great bunch of code breakers here! At 7.5 weeks since our friend's app was received by CIO and no evidence of BD being cashed, I draw strength from the comment that "No news is good news". Harjot is exactly one week ahead of us. May everyone have a happy, safe weekend.
Yeah it all seems a bit random with the cashing times. Avi_15 app was received same day as mine 30 August 2010 and his BD was cashed yesterday. Going to go check with bank tomorrow and cross my fingers ;)

Wayne.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
asaif said:
Congrat. to everyone that got his/her CC or BD encashed. And best luck for all.
I just want to thank Dr. Alex and our friends who update the spreadsheet continuously and promptly.
u r most welcom asaif...but many thanks go 2 u 1st as u r the one who create it...regards.

avbbs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
NYC-USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-10
Doc's Request.
8-16-10
AOR Received.
12-6-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
12-6-2010
I am just curious, where are you guys or gals from?

I am from China, lives in USA now.

nzds05

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Resent and received on 1st DEC 2010 received by M.KRSWDA
AOR Received.
PER received on 2nd of March 2011
File Transfer...
received by VO on 25th March.
Med's Request
1st August, 2011
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
avbbs said:
I am just curious, where are you guys or gals from?

I am from China, lives in USA now.
other people may be curious where are you from, because you did not show your file under your name. you can see other people file under their name.

avbbs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
NYC-USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-10
Doc's Request.
8-16-10
AOR Received.
12-6-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
12-6-2010
nzds05 said:
other people may be curious where are you from, because you did not show your file under your name. you can see other people file under their name.
OK, added on....

I didn't know that we have this choice here in the forum....haha

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Hi All - I know, before 26/6 we had to send our application (just the applications alone without any supporting docs) for the first level of screen to the nova scotia office and after the successfull screening, we need to send the FULL/ ALL the documents with a new set of application to the local visa office for the final round processing. Is it still the same ? or have got changed after the 26/6? If changed, where can i see this change ? please advice.

thnx all.

rgds, Geo

avbbs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
NYC-USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-10
Doc's Request.
8-16-10
AOR Received.
12-6-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
12-6-2010
GeorgeJoseph said:
Hi All - I know, before 26/6 we had to send our application (just the applications alone without any supporting docs) for the first level of screen to the nova scotia office and after the successfull screening, we need to send the FULL/ ALL the documents with a new set of application to the local visa office for the final round processing. Is it still the same ? or have got changed after the 26/6? If changed, where can i see this change ? please advice.

thnx all.

rgds, Geo
now you have to send EVERYTHING, expect the PCC at a later stage. The most important thing now is the language test result.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
GeorgeJoseph said:

thnx all.

rgds, Geo
Dear GeorgeJoseph,

Check the instruction guide on cic site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf & also the checklist dedecated for your VO because in some checklists they request the Police Certificate & in other they don't so review carefully.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats avi...it means ur bank told u the same dya ur BD was encashed...somebody was saying
it takes about 1 week before the concerned bank can tell u whether BD encashed or not..
Harjot, can u share how ur consultant came to know that ur BD has been encashed? on which bank u prepared ur BD?
mE ON HSBC...
thanks

avi_15 said:
Good news guys!!!!!

Just called up WellsFargo,, my BD got encashed today (16 Sep)...
i had also called yesterday and they had told it was still not cashed....

so guys they have started putting in the BD's :)

FYI.. the CIO had received my application on 30 Aug

Thanks
avi_15

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
anil04_10 said:
On the lighter side .... ----
These govt. department people are taking so much time to give birth to me ....... deliver me the certificate :eek: :eek: :eek: . When we met them they posed as if it will be done faster than the hospital (even before the pain starts) ;D :eek: ;D ...... ... it is already more than 4 days and ... now the pain is unbearable.... ::) ::) :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) 8)
Hopefully you go into labour fast. Otherwise you may need to induce, and opt for an epidural.. ;D ;D ;D ;D. Cheers.

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Hi everyone,
am new to these forums,
first, congratulations to all who have recieved any sort of approval & I hope they soon get their visa .. and later their citizinship :)

second,
regarding what Maani said about the red & green numbers, I have another idea in mind..
I think that the red (big) no. is as he said the number of applications (including the rejected ones) mayb the serial no. of recieved applications.. while the green one seems more to me as the number of rejected applications..
& then it would make more sense, because then, they gave it a serial no. & a rejecetion no.. besides, as another person mentioned, they wouldn't count it to the cap unless it was accepted..

what do u think guys? doesn't that make more sense?