+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations MSM, finally something from the CIO. All the best for the rest of the process.

sunny82

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
hello,
i have a question to ask,

my wife is an engineer and has 16 years of education.During her last year of study,she worked full time.She passed out 1 year ago and she is still working at the same job.means her total working experience are 2 years.I m confused tht ,,,can we claim the experience points during her last year study ??

seniors plz comments

bjay12

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
MSM-2332 said:
Yes, it is working. Turn me blue. What a relief!!!! :-* :-* :-*

Gone celebrating!!!
Hi MSM,

Congrats...

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
humsafar said:
My application is just received by M. Krszwda. Never heard this name on forum. Is there any one else whose application is received by same person
Mine was received by the same person.. so don't worry dear.. sit back & be patient :)

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
RaquelGenio said:
Hello everyone.

First of all congratulations for the ones who received their PERs!

Unfortunately I'm farway behind that stage... CIO received my application on the 28th October (NOC 1122), but so far my CC was not charged neither the application was returned.
I send an enquiry throught the web page to the CIO on the 23rd Dec but no answer so far..

Yesterday I called CIO call centre and they told me that CIO is still processing applications reveived on the 13th October and suggested that I should call again within 2 or 3 weeks....

I so frustrated about this...not having any news by now, must not be a good sign...

Any thoughts about my situation, guys?

Regards,
Raquel
hey everyone.

i too have same problem as with raquel. my application was received on 21st oct but my BD is not yet charged nor my application is received.

raquel: please let me know if you receive any update from cic or on your bd.

any comments anyone??

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dear Robin..
If I were you I would definitely make an appeal.. I think the form Pippin kindly suggested would be quite suitable..
If THAT didn't work (though I think it probably will) then just work on improving your IELTS and reapply..

Well... a person has to work hard to achieve big goals
best wishes dear :)

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I would like to congratulate as well all who received PERs (MSM, Alex) :)

& wish all who are still waiting to receive theirs soon enough (Made,Zint, Akram Maher, Midoo, Rina,Queencougar,shacon, Carl,snipper,kolhapouri,YesBoss,punter,Victory & Paddy)

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
nish said:
can someone please tell what reference do i give in my email. Max i can give is my Name, VO and NOC. anything else???
I also gave them the date the application was delivered to them, and who received it, plus my date of birth..

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Cur-Rozen said:
Athabasca University
Courses:
The following all-inclusive fees apply to Canadian and non-Canadian students who live temporarily or permanently outside Canada. Canadian students living and working abroad for a Canadian embassy, consulate, or the Canadian Forces, refer to Section 5.3.1 or 5.3.2.

Credit Weight Regular and Audit Registrations
(per course)

0 credit $960
1 credit $266
3 credit $971
4 credit $1,129
6 credit $1,445
9 credit $1,919

One major subject/course during the 1-full year of study is 3 credits.

Programm certificate in accounting for example takes 30 credits.

In some other universities can be cheaper. Plus, there is multiple awards programs and scholarships.
Thanks dear for sharing such useful information.. +1 from me :)

C

Cam1234

Canada 1 said:
Immigration to Canada is a easy process if you read the instructions carefully.

My friend and I did hire a lawyer to start our application at the same time. Once I became member of this forum, I decided to file my application myself...thanks to the experience shared by the members of this group.

I was able to collect all documents in time where as my friend went with the lawyer and his application was late for the cap (NOC 1122).

In all if a person can clear IELTS he/she can file for their application themselves. This is what I think.

What to do you think guys ?
Well, the first attorney I contacted told me to forget about applying, because by the time I get my FBI background check, my NOC would be closed. Thankfully I found out on my own that the rules had changed and I could submit my application without PCCs... Incidentally, even if I would have waited for my FBI docs to arrive, it turns out I would have still made it under the cap...

The second attorney I contacted told me my work experience did not match the NOC I wanted to apply under, while I thought the exact opposite. He suggested I write a two page summary of my work experience and send it to him... He would then decide whether he would accept taking me as a client by charging me $3,500...

Finally, I found a consultant out in Vancouver, a knowledgeable person my instincts told me, whose fees were reasonable. I let her go over my application after I had completed it and she found several mistakes... I was very grateful for her help.

On a side note, Wayne your selfless generosity of sharing your knowledge with members of this thread is greatly appreciated by myself and certainly many other applicants here. Thanks!

Cam

mlaforce

Jan 11, 2011
Regarding the remarks from Wayne & Cam on My BLOG entry.

When I say "harsh" - I mean some of you appear to judge quickly. If somebody offers their strategic view on what to do in a situation, and he happens to be an immigration practitioner, it doesn't necessary mean that this is all part of a ruse to "get your money". I agree that a lot of practitioners are crooks. I know - and I see it all the time. So the feeling is understandable. There's one guy in Houston, for instance, who is driving me crazy and putting a really bad name for hard-working folks like my staff and other honest CSIC associates – and ruining client applications in the process.

Cam is correct in that I recommend that people continue with their 1122 and 3152 applications for possible stock-pilling. We plan to execute this strategy, if applicable by July. Remember that all of our affected customers have already paid their first (of two) instalments. The first instalment, in most cases, is $1250. Since all the work was done, that instalment is non-refundable. Since Cam has used very strong words about my situation, I'm happy that he's given me an opportunity to reply.

For those who haven't entered in an agreement with us and want to apply for a 1122 or 3152, our offer is very simple. For any applicant who prepares a FSW1 through us in an occupation that is not available, gets a full refund of his first instalment in the event the NOC is not available (in July 2011). This offer is in writing and available only to 1122 and 3152. I have put my money where my mouth is. The risk is thus shared by both client and our Firm. I take grain pains to warn clients that there's an element of risk in time and money, despite the refund; given our $125 consultation fee won't be refundable and the IELTS test is obviously non-refundable - not to mention the hard work involved in preparing a complete packet.

The back discussions that are going on with my order is not some malicious or mysterious interplay. CSIC and the other law societies of Canada appropriately lobby the CIC all the time – to exchange ideas of what works and what doesn’t. Minister Kenney doesn't have to declare all the lobbying activity that goes on; at least not until official commentary is due when public policy is forming. There’s nothing sinister about the process.

Regarding the said “inaccuracies” that I posted. Allow me the opportunity to explain. I’m well informed that CIC advises people to submit police certificates at the CIO stage – and we of course know that CIC went back-and-forth a few times on this one. As a policy, we submit police certificates at the CIO stage but only if it won’t exacerbate the “dead-zone”; that dangerous period between a Client’s decision to move forward and the time the application is received at CIO. If a Client has his application ready, including verification letters and language tests, and we’re just waiting on his FBI report – there’s no way I’m going to risk his FSW1 eligibility on notoriously slow FBI certificates. Remember June 2010 when IT managers were suddenly removed from the list? Remember when college instructors were removed? Did CIC give any warning? Of course not. Had I waited on the perfect application – with all the police certificates up front as what Wayne appears to advocate – before filing these occupations, they would have been denied at the gate. In some cases, being a perfectionist is not ideal. Indian police certificates are quick – I would include them at the CIO stage. Police certificates from the Middle East can be slow. The FBI can be slow or fast.

Again, I don’t wish to be defensive and I’m very comfortable about what I do. I, and my dedicated two-person team, work 12-hours days. I resent that somebody who knows little about our practice lashes out at me for expressing thoughts.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Just my thoughts about the recent immigration lawyer comments, (since it was me who said it was to drum up trade that they were recommending stockpiling applications.)
In my opinion, it is in the interests of Immigration consultants to encourage applicants from the 2 most popular FSW1 NOC codes (as they are the ones that previously would have made up a huge chunk of their business. If each is limited to 1000 and the cap is reached quickly, (as this year and I would expect every year will be the same until the system is reviewed again) no-one else from those categories would bother to apply until next year. It doesn't take a genius to work out that now consultants are not getting business that they are used to. Also I am aware of reports that the Canadian government is discussing introducing strict regulation of the immigration consultant profession due to the high number of fraudulent dealings that have been uncovered in recent months. This could spell the end of business for some of the lesser qualified and less experienced consultants as well as any fraudulent ones. Time to make hay while the sun shines for some.
There have been clear errors in the consultants' postings, especially the Police check issue and this is not acceptable from someone who is charging a great deal of money to take on such an important task for someone else. You don't need to be an expert to spot these errors, just some experience of the application process and access to CIC websites.
I have never disputed that some applicants with potential issues might not benefit from the services of a suitably experienced lawyer but many people find the process scary and anticipate problems through lack of information rather than any real chance of them encountering problems. These applicants should not be swayed into parting with the money for a consultant on the basis of conjecture from any consultant.
The facts are, as others have made clear, that no-one yet knows for how long these NOC codes will be acceptable and CIC does not announce such changes to anyone as a priority. Everything is public knowledge if you know where to look, for anyone to see - professional consultant or eagle-eyed, savvy reader from one of the forums.
A good point was made - what if applicants send their applications to the consultant now, as they are suggesting and then their NOC code is removed from the list prior to the new intake? Will the consultant refund their money? I think not, as they will claim to have (and ACTUALLY might well have) done their checking work on the application already.
Could anyone here afford to pay twice for this service or even pay once for help with an application which proves to be useless when the new year of rules is announced? This is a risk I for one could not afford to take.
Immigration is an emotional issue and most people come into it with no experience or knowledge and as such, potential applicants are vulnerable and very susceptible to being told that they are likely to miss out unless they do such and such a thing. Speculation, unless specifically and clearly indicated as such, is unfair to these people. If it is presented as fact or in such a way as to suggest the person saying it has privileged access to information when they do not, that is more serious still.
I am not in any way suggesting that the consultant posting here is guilty of these things, I am only pointing out the arguments from the position of the potential immigrant and warning against acting out of fear on the basis of speculation or opinion rather than fact.

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
Hello People out there ....
We are now in the 16th of September, my application was recieved on the 28th.

Why am I not on the spreadsheet ????

Thanks

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
There is so many different thoughts etc on using a consultant etc. I am one of those that is using one,it has cost my husband and i a large sum of cash. We didnt have much time to do paerwork etc and thought our case wasnt a straight forward one like some,so our choice to use a consultant we thought we be good. Our paperwork was all put together under the old rules,due to a error on our consultants part our paperwork/app was all returned.What people must understand when using a consultant you are charged for all information,email,phone call etc. All that info you can receive on here. I still have the consultant doing my application and i am praying all will be in order this time since reapplying. I must admit i get most of my information,chats,wishes the list is endless on this forum,Most of all it is great to know we are all going along the same journey and it does help to have so many people on here. So many must give up so much of there own time to read into matters and advice. I would like to say thank you,and good luck to al,keep up the good work. I will still be on here as much as possible. :D ;D :-*

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Moori said:
[quote 7215 Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades 53
7216 Contractors and Supervisors, Mechanic Trades 146

7265 Welders and Related Machine Operators 25
*The number of complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received as of January 10, is approximate

Dear forum members and specially active understanding colleagues,
I would like to know the job position of two noc numbers listed as to update a relative and a friend if he or she qualifies for immigration before it closes in 6 months. NOC 7216 could be a mechanical engineer working in automobile car company ? The other NOC would be 7265, is it optimum to say a production engineer who has a training certificate in welding and currently working in a petroleum company as an inspection engineer and part of his duties is to weld pipes as a core of his duty bearing in mind there is no section in engineering called, welding but he could be a mechanic or production engineer. This is according to my understanding for such kind of job descriptions which are neither my fields :)
Moori, try this link to match duties from your friends Job duties and official example of duties for these specialities http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Welcome.aspx

Good luck!