27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Cappuccino said:
Ok, here is my view on this.

Applications will be sent to Ottawa where a diplomatic courier will deliver them to the designated visa office. For obvious reasons they will wait until they have a decent sized batch and then send applications in bulk to the VO.

So I think it will probably take 3 or 4 weeks for the paper files to reach visa office. With all the delays from Christmas/New Year I think it's probable that the first applications with PERs on 23rd November onwards are only now just arriving at the visa office now. Jocelynandjuno contacted Taipei visa office a couple of times, the most recent just a few days ago, and they confirmed they had still not yet received the paper files.

So it's likely to be mid to end of January before most of our files arrive at the visa office.

Then what? Although some people seem to think we should get an AOR from the visa office, we have seen that not even pre-June 26 applications are getting visa office AORs at the moment. They seem to want to reduce correspondence to an absolute minimum, probably to allow them to make the biggest dent in their backlog as they can.

So what I think will happen is that our applications will be sent to whichever team or department deals with security/background checks, probably behind pre-June-26 applications at the same stage. However, visa offices have not had any new FSW1 applications for the past 6 months and this hopefully will have allowed them time to clear up much of the pre-June-26 backlog.

So I reckon the November/December PERs will go into "Process" February to March time, and for most people background checks take around 30 days unless you have lived in several countries or have held government positions etc.

So I think then next thing we will hear from visa office will be medical requests around the end of March/start of April. Some people may hear a bit before then for police certificates if they did not include them, or if VO require additional documents or information.

My 2 cents,
Wayne.

thanks a lot my dear friend for your cristal clear clarification...

You deserv the 2 cents...but how to give???

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
after 101 the spreadsheet not opening...anyone has the same problem?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
mperei02 said:
after 101 the spreadsheet not opening...anyone has the same problem?
Opening fine for me.
Wayne.

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
could be internet speed...Iam on wireless, list did print full details, thanks mate

Cappuccino said:
Opening fine for me.
Wayne.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear All
I received many PM’s asking me why I am keeping off the Thread. it was really difficult for me to reply each and every one separately so I have decide to post openly, I am very sorry and apologize for the same as I am not replying to each PM

Let me tell you all that I am not going out of our beloved thread but if you see the first 300 pages it was full of information and by that time all thread members applied and waiting for their AOr/PER. If any one goes back you will find me active there. After that all can see that congrats and thanks and nothing much. Even though I am not regular but whenever I get time I am looking into this. Yes if someone newly joined I advise them to go through first 3 to 400 pages where u will get best of best posts from our members and it will guide you to the way.

Now my priority is to settle down myself in Canada for this I am working hard. It doesn’t mean that I am leaving this thread but infact I want to concentrate on settling down for this I need all your wishes

I will share my experiences now and then and how it comes to me. Never hide the things and will try to guide in every possible manner.
When I started this thread it was new born child and I cannot forget the over whelming response I got and people who joined early like ANIL, INDIRA, WAYNE. PIPPIN, AMRO, TEMASEK, NOOLAN , CAM1234, and so on, and converted this newly born to matured personality.

And now one more member KATYSPRING is very active and first in responding to any post. Welcome KATY and you are in our Elite force of above mentioned names.

We all learned a lot and gained lot of knowledge in this thread, shared our views, there were fights as well but all is fair in family.

I really appreciate Anil for introducing tracker, which is really helpful to analyze.

I must personally thank to ANIL, INDIRA, WAYNE. PIPPIN, AMRO, TAMESAK, NOOLAN , CAM1234, and KATY
. For responding in a positive manner to all post. And I must thank you all for taking this task in your hands.

I hope and pray each and every one should get Maple leaf in passports. Wishing you all “All the best”

Rest assured I am not leaving I will be with you all, but with short attendance. I hope you all will pray for me and family to settle down in Canada, and I promise whatever experience I get will post in this thread hope it will be helpful for future PR’s to settle down.
Let me conclude here without wasting much of your time but not before ‘WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST”

FMA

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi nish,

As you already got direct number to contact SBI Canada.
But here is email id for the person who will give you reply.

www.sbicanada.com--->Atam Chugh <achugh @ sbicanada.com> person email id for DD status.....

Email him . Hope it will help .

Regards,
Mayank

nish said:
hey guys. i just joined this forum. its a great place to share views and gain information on canada visa.

Can someone please reply to these queries.

1. i have applied on 21st october 2010 under NOC 1122. What was the date on with the cap was filled.

2. My Bank Draft is not yet encashed. does it take really this long or there is some problem

3. i have not added my wife and child in initial application. can i add them later for the PR.

Please do reply and please anyone can reply on any of my question. Thank you all in advance.

regards.

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 &amp; 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
noc 1122 was closed in the first week of nov 2010.. as of nov 8, 2010, noc has reached already its cap of 1,000

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 &amp; 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hope to include me in the spreadsheet btw my VO is Manila, Phils. but i submitted directly to the CIO. how to check if the bank draft submitted has been encashed?

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
I've filed for the 1122 NOC code and my application was accepted on the 28th of October. I've not received any refusal letter at the same my BD is not encashed till the 31st of Dec'2010.

beaanddrei

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2011
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
annjay_626 said:
hope to include me in the spreadsheet btw my VO is Manila, Phils. but i submitted directly to the CIO. how to check if the bank draft submitted has been encashed?
If you purchased your DD at BPI, here's the email address where you could ask if your DD was already encashed...... this is the email add that I used... it would take at least a week for them to answer....expressonline @ bpi.com.ph.... no space before and after @

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 &amp; 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi grimreaper,

how did you know that your BD was not encashed til Dec 31? i'd like to know so I could also check mine...

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
grimreaper said:
I've filed for the 1122 NOC code and my application was accepted on the 28th of October. I've not received any refusal letter at the same my BD is not encashed till the 31st of Dec'2010.
Wish you all the best. Its is likely that the cap was attained on the 28th, as we have one instance of an applicant with CC charged (canada0801), and another whose application was returned (explorer976) - both applications were received by CIC on the 28 Oct 2010.

explorer976 said:
.....Not so good news now - I received reply to my enquiry (they answred to my third email enquiry) that they have returned my application on 30th nov via regular mail as my NOC 1122 reached the cap. ...

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
fma said:
Dear All
I received many PM's asking me why I am keeping off the Thread. it was really difficult for me to reply each and every one separately so I have decide to post openly, I am very sorry and apologize for the same as I am not replying to each PM

Let me tell you all that I am not going out of our beloved thread but if you see the first 300 pages it was full of information and by that time all thread members applied and waiting for their AOr/PER. If any one goes back you will find me active there. After that all can see that congrats and thanks and nothing much. Even though I am not regular but whenever I get time I am looking into this. Yes if someone newly joined I advise them to go through first 3 to 400 pages where u will get best of best posts from our members and it will guide you to the way.

Now my priority is to settle down myself in Canada for this I am working hard. It doesn't mean that I am leaving this thread but infact I want to concentrate on settling down for this I need all your wishes

I will share my experiences now and then and how it comes to me. Never hide the things and will try to guide in every possible manner.
When I started this thread it was new born child and I cannot forget the over whelming response I got and people who joined early like ANIL, INDIRA, WAYNE. PIPPIN, AMRO, TEMASEK, NOOLAN , CAM1234, and so on, and converted this newly born to matured personality.

And now one more member KATYSPRING is very active and first in responding to any post. Welcome KATY and you are in our Elite force of above mentioned names.

We all learned a lot and gained lot of knowledge in this thread, shared our views, there were fights as well but all is fair in family.

I really appreciate Anil for introducing tracker, which is really helpful to analyze.

I must personally thank to ANIL, INDIRA, WAYNE. PIPPIN, AMRO, TAMESAK, NOOLAN , CAM1234, and KATY
. For responding in a positive manner to all post. And I must thank you all for taking this task in your hands.

I hope and pray each and every one should get Maple leaf in passports. Wishing you all “All the best”

Rest assured I am not leaving I will be with you all, but with short attendance. I hope you all will pray for me and family to settle down in Canada, and I promise whatever experience I get will post in this thread hope it will be helpful for future PR's to settle down.
Let me conclude here without wasting much of your time but not before ‘WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST”

FMA
Thanks for your all help and input from "the other side" and hopefully most of us will be a lot closer to you soon!;)

Best wishes,
Wayne.