13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
nish said:
hey guys. i just joined this forum. its a great place to share views and gain information on canada visa.

Can someone please reply to these queries.

1. i have applied on 21st october 2010 under NOC 1122. What was the date on with the cap was filled.

2. My Bank Draft is not yet encashed. does it take really this long or there is some problem

3. i have not added my wife and child in initial application. can i add them later for the PR.

Please do reply and please anyone can reply on any of my question. Thank you all in advance.

regards.
Hi, to answer your questions:

1. As far as we can best make out, the cap for NOC 1122 was filled on 28th October. Someone whose application was received 29th October had it returned stating that 28th was the date it was full

2. Bank drafts are usually cashed within a few days of the application arriving at CIO. Then it takes a bit longer for it to clear at the bank, so maybe a week or two. Certainly if your application was received as early as 21st October I would contact CIO. But my current guess if your draft was definitely not cashed yet is that your application failed the completeness check. If you contact CIO they should be able to tell you since they keep a list of returned applications.

3. Hmm you may need to ask CIO about this also. It is common practice to inform CIO during the process if you have a new born child or you get married. But for existing children and spouse you are supposed to declare in your application if you are intending to take them to Canada. If you explicitly declared you are not and are now changing your mind then I am unsure of the procedure.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
mchowdhury said:
you can expect to hear from CIO within 10-12 weeks from the date they received your application......please have a look at the spreadsheet to have an idea on the current timelines.
It's a little longer than that. I would say around 14 weeks.

Wayne

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
thanks cappuccino and indira for your replies.

i am having two kind of thoughts. one is that i havent received any letter from cio regarding the rejection of my application. many people who had applied after me had got rejection letters as seen from spreadsheet. so i am positive that i might still receive PER.

but on the other hand only negative thing is that my Bank draft is not encashed. i had got the draft from State Bank of India and i am inquiring in the branch from where the draft was made. Do i need to inquire from branch from canada? as read in some other posts.

B

bindu.allam

nish said:
thanks cappuccino and indira for your replies.

i am having two kind of thoughts. one is that i havent received any letter from cio regarding the rejection of my application. many people who had applied after me had got rejection letters as seen from spreadsheet. so i am positive that i might still receive PER.

but on the other hand only negative thing is that my Bank draft is not encashed. i had got the draft from State Bank of India and i am inquiring in the branch from where the draft was made. Do i need to inquire from branch from canada? as read in some other posts.
I took my draft from SBI too and when I enquired here at the branch where I took it, they were not ready to give me any information. Theres an SBI in toronto and funds are given in Canada for all foriegn drafts (from SBI elsewhere) from that branch. So I had to call SBI toronto customer care. They told me that it was encashed and the date on which it was done. You have to tell them the draft number.

Bindu Allam

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
bindu.allam said:
i dont understand why i got negged twice even when i didnt post anything :mad:
Same is the case with me.. I too got couple of negatives... :( :(

Raj.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
bindu.allam said:
I took my draft from SBI too and when I enquired here at the branch where I took it, they were not ready to give me any information. Theres an SBI in toronto and funds are given in Canada for all foriegn drafts (from SBI elsewhere) from that branch. So I had to call SBI toronto customer care. They told me that it was encashed and the date on which it was done. You have to tell them the draft number.

Bindu Allam
thanks a lot bindu.allam. i would be thankful if you can give me the customer care number of sbi toronto.

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Raj and Bindu +1 from me

Raj04 said:
Same is the case with me.. I too got couple of negatives... :( :(

Raj.

B

bindu.allam

SBI Toronto telephone number 416- 865- 0414

There you go!! two more negatives for asking why!!!!!! :eek:

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
bindu.allam said:
Because their are mindless losers with no life who seem to spend all day negging people on the forum. It has little to do with anything you actually post.

It is annoying and frustrating I know, it annoys me too. All I ever try to do on this forum is help people, and I've got 51 negs.

Wayne.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
bindu.allam said:
SBI Toronto telephone number 416- 865- 0414

There you go!! two more negatives for asking why!!!!!! :eek:
special thanks to you bindu.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
mperei02 said:
Raj and Bindu +1 from me
hi.

i am new to forum. can u tell me how to give positives to members helping out.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
bindu.allam said:
same goes for me :mad: I believe one perticular prick keep giving me negative ratings every alternate day :mad:
I would like to say to him "YOU ARE MESSING WITH DR.HASIB WHO IS A DENTIST AND CAPABLE OF PULLING OUT YOUR TEETH :mad:

regards,
Dr.Hasib