Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fma said:
Dear Mptocanada

Replied to ur Pm pls check it.

FMA
Dear FMA,

Thanks a lot for the same. Really appreciate and i pray that your good wishes come true for me..

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
Thank you Amro, Moori, Anil and of course Katy for your Congratz...

I am now suffering from Post Traumatic Per Syndrome (PTPS) :p This is when you have waited an eternity to get your PER, it has finally arrived, and you don't know what the hell to expect next :)

Symptoms are: ;D
-Sitting behind your desk aimlessly clicking on your mouse
-Checking the spreadsheet again and again, knowing full well nothing about your profile has changed
-Checking your email, repeatedly, while expecting nothing

Best to all of us,
Cam

:D. nice one,

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rina said:
And one more week went by without a sight of early September PERs :(
Hopefully next week will be better.
Hi Rina,

Earley next beginning 10th Jan is your turn, and so is queencougar and others from the Early September 2010 batch.
Good Luck,
mptocanada.

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Rohan09 said:
I woke up this morning to see my PER in my inbox :) :)

CELEBRATION TIME FOR ME...YIPPIIII :) ;) :D ;D :)

Rohan :) :)
Good to see things are moving with CIC. Congrats to all the PER receivers including rohan and cam1234. Well, after a little hybernation in winter, i am back on the forum since my D-Day is approaching. I am already feeling nervous....

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Congrats.Rohan on your PERs... hoping all the member get the most desired "" PER""" veryyyyyyyyyyyyy soon..

regards

Vari :)

Rohan09 said:
I woke up this morning to see my PER in my inbox :) :)

CELEBRATION TIME FOR ME...YIPPIIII :) ;) :D ;D :)

Rohan :) :)

canadaforum

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Moscow applicants can you share your experience and timelines, My application was received on 30-th of August By CIO and my PER was received by me on 15th of December, so i would like to know if there are any news from VO

canadaforum

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
canadaforum said:
Moscow applicants can you share your experience and timelines, My application was received on 30-th of August By CIO and my PER was received by me on 15th of December, so i would like to know if there are any news from VO
, my congratulations to all PER receivers.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
canadaforum said:
Hi Friend
Congratulations...... though it is slightly late.....
Please provide us your application details as per the following tracker ...... We will add your records .....
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

As per our knowledge - Till now no 'post 26/6 applicant' has received any news from their respective VOs..... everybody is waiting for the NEXT STEP .... ??? :-[

Cheers, Anil

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Many many thanks Queencougar, Bjay, Kathe, Anil, Wayne, westwards, Indira, varismart, johnyusa, mp, wenstumped, smiler and all the others who congratulated me...I am really overwhelmed and enjoyed my day, a longish saturday evening :) though at the same time I am wishing all deserving applicants to get their respective PERs soon and especially queencouger - I hope you receive the great news early next week.

Again thanks all, you all made my day today :)

Rohan :)

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Rohan09 said:
Many many thanks Queencougar, Bjay, Kathe, Anil, Wayne, westwards, Indira, varismart, johnyusa, mp, wenstumped, smiler and all the others who congratulated me...I am really overwhelmed and enjoyed my day, a longish saturday evening :) though at the same time I am wishing all deserving applicants to get their respective PERs soon and especially queencouger - I hope you receive the great news early next week.

Again thanks all, you all made my day today :)

Rohan :)
Very thoughtful of you, rohan09! To think of us on your special day is so kind. I hope you had people to share your super news with and that your loved ones are thrilled for you.
I wonder what people do when they receive their PER - what is the most popular celebration, I wonder?

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Congratulation rohan & Cam

U made me laugh Cam ..lol :D

Chinkazus

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
anil04_10 said:
Hi Friend
Congratulations...... though it is slightly late.....
Please provide us your application details as per the following tracker ...... We will add your records .....
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

As per our knowledge - Till now no 'post 26/6 applicant' has received any news from their respective VOs..... everybody is waiting for the NEXT STEP .... ??? :-[

Cheers, Anil
The spreadsheet looks nice! Thank you for doing this great job. But I would like to correct my VO. I said it's Hong Kong, not Singapore.

Chinkazus

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Oops, I see it's been corrected already. Sorry! And thank you!
Chinkazus said:
The spreadsheet looks nice! Thank you for doing this great job. But I would like to correct my VO. I said it's Hong Kong, not Singapore.

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Welcome to PER CLUB ;D Congratulations to PER receivers: Amro Elsayed, Moori, Kathe, Ahd. Sherbiny, Cam1234 and Rohan09.
Waiting for rest of the members of this forum to join soon!!! ;D