Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
anil04_10 said:
Dear friend .....

Though it is not a matter of laugh, but I feel what Canady has said is correct ..... ;D ..... and even ND guys may be celebrating New Year!!!!

Whichever is the VO, 120 days rule was for pre 26/6 ....... I don't expect such kind of response from any Visa Office. And IF that IS going to happen ... then it IS ridiculous.
Mail them back, informing that such requirement was for pre 26/6 ..... have already submitted IELTS TRF, PCC, photographs, reference letters & transcripts (in original) ..... now what do they want us to do ... write IELTS again... apart from reapplying for PCC ....... :eek: 8) :eek:

Cheers, Anil
I remember reading a reply(posted as such by some member) in this forum, which indicated 'post June 26, we are not supposed to send another document set to the VO. We will be asked for some additional documents may be, in case of some clarity issues. Otherwise, the ND VO has confirmed that the physical files will be transferred to the visa offices after the PER'

Why would they need another copy of the documents they already have? I seriously suspect some hangover @ the ND VO :p :p They must have partied really hard :eek: :eek: that they forgot to change the format of their emails they usually send people :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
canady said:
Right Anil and as i said, if always+ve 's friend had just sent notarized photocopy of his documents with his application to the CIO. So the VO may really wants from him to send the original set of documents.

So please always+ve, ask your friend if he had sent notarized photocopies or originals ? ? ?
My guess is the VO will only ask for additional documentation, only in case of some inconsistency or clarity issues. We have all submitted the required documents in the required way(originals in case of originals and notarized in case of notarized). So, if only the photocopies of a document is required(eg: passports), what we have sent should suffice.

This must be a error in the email format that they forgot to exclude from their previous version.

I request always +ve to post the actual email from ND VO in this thread so we can understand if it is a format error or not.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Kwatogmd said:
Hello!

Newbie here! What is PER stands for?
PER: Positive eligibilty review (After sending application to CIO,applicants will get their PER within approximately 4 months , only if application is complete, fulfill basic requirements,selection factors & score atleast 67 points).

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
indira_prab said:
My guess is the VO will only ask for additional documentation, only in case of some inconsistency or clarity issues. We have all submitted the required documents in the required way(originals in case of originals and notarized in case of notarized). So, if only the photocopies of a document is required(eg: passports), what we have sent should suffice.

This must be a error in the email format that they forgot to exclude from their previous version.

I request always +ve to post the actual email from ND VO in this thread so we can understand if it is a format error or not.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
As i said, he should send another email for clarification.

What i am now thinking of regarding the CIO rules for documents submission, is as follows:
1) The applicant sends photocopies (+ a few originals according to the checklist) to the CIO.
2) If he passes the Completeness Check & ER so his application will be sent to his VO.
3) The VO will ask him to send all the originals of the already sent photocopies so as to complete the background check (their rules may state: the originals should be included in the applicant's file in case he passed the ER).

Note: The 120 days are still shaved because the applicant will not take time to send his originals to the VO since he has got them already & sent the photocopies of those originals with his application.

BTW personally i already sent a complete set of originals with my application to the CIO.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
mayankpandya said:
No Update on CIC website since 22 Dec. about NOC ?????????????? Hope they are not in deep Sleep.... ;)
They tend to update it a lot when any of the NOC cap limits are nearing 1000, but at other times when none of the limits are anywhere near they tend to only update once every few weeks.

And great, 2 negs in a row since last night - do you losers never sleep?

Wayne.

babu2005

Jul 19, 2010
sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
recieved 13/09/2010
Doc's Request.
send all documents
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
yes 5th january 2011
IELTS Request
send original
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
24th june but got it 13 nt july
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
n/a
Hey Bob .... Congrats again. For the sake of updation, please tell us the mode of payment. And if it was BD / money order, the date it was en-cashed (as per the PER). Thank you.Cheers, Anil

hi anil

thanks i think my lawyer paid by credit card(campbell cohen)

thanks
bob

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
I second Canady's opinion, there is no way VO can jump the gun and intorduce another 120 waiting period and ask us to submit another complete set of documents to VO.

It is now the VO officers turn to go for alochol overdose test :p :p :p :p

Regards
Bindu
canady said:
This reply must be a mistake from them (as we have realized from the mistake they did with canadajimmy, the CIC officers are not perfect).
The new process (post 26-June) was mainly settled to shave out the 120 days delay of submitting the documents to the VO, so i think this reply was sent by a drunk officer (still celebrating new year) ;D ;D ;D

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Cappuccino said:
They tend to update it a lot when any of the NOC cap limits are nearing 1000, ..........
And great, 2 negs in a row since last night - do you losers never sleep?

Wayne.
Great ...... ;D ;D ;D

Anyways ..... IF everything is OK, we would be looking forward for a good news from Rina, queencougar, shacon, Carl128, snipper, wsfp5 and kathe.
Above all I will be very happy to hear from Made711, robin_1986, Zint, Akram Maher, Midoo & Dr. Ray ..... we miss your posts ...... :'( :'( ..... All the Best

Cheers, Anil

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Congrats to all of those who got PER's in the New Year, it is very soothing to see many PER's in a day..

All the best for the new PERians, God Bless you all.

Cheers
Bindu

SatishMan

Star Member
Dec 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application ( Notarized Copy ), IELTS & PCC origional
AOR Received.
25-11-10 ( PER ) 2nd AOR 25-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
6 June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 Sept 2011
canady said:
As i said, he should send another email for clarification.

What i am now thinking of regarding the CIO rules for documents submission, is as follows:
1) The applicant sends photocopies (+ a few originals according to the checklist) to the CIO.
2) If he passes the Completeness Check & ER so his application will be sent to his VO.
3) The VO will ask him to send all the originals of the already sent photocopies so as to complete the background check (their rules may state: the originals should be included in the applicant's file in case he passed the ER).

Note: The 120 days are still shaved because the applicant will not take time to send his originals to the VO since he has got them already & sent the photocopies of those originals with his application.

BTW personally i already sent a complete set of originals with my application to the CIO.
Dear friend,
cio or vo had never asked teh origional document then why did you sent the origional document i think u made big mistake u know u will not get teh document back then wat ?

ashisvet

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
17-09-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 24-01-2011, 2nd AOR: 23-02-2011
Med's Request
03-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011 & Docs forwarded to VO 29-03-2011
Passport Req..
03-03-2011 & Decision Made on 30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-May 2011
LANDED..........
Within 27 March 2012
Guys............

i believe that in addition VO will not demand more
we have provided the originals as per their requirement and checklist.

i think:
VO might directly send a new reference number so applicant can have chnage if any, after background check or might send directly a medical request and request any change at the same time.

I think they will not demand the same docs many times.

Any guess????

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
This is the reply he received from ND VO reproduced here for reference and record

"This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

This refers to your application for permanent residence which was received in our office in Sydney on 23 AUG 2010.

On 13 DEC 2010, we requested you to provide the following documents as per the attached letter. This letter was sent to your current mailing address on file via regular post or by email to the address you provided on your application form. The letter also provided you with 120 days to make your submission.

To date we have not received the requested information. We cannot continue processing your application without this information.

Please quote our complete file number on all correspondence with our office and address. The requested documents should be sent in a SINGLE package by mail or courier to the Canadian High Commission:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

You have been provided to 12 APR 2011 to submit these documents at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request may result in your case being refused."

indira_prab said:

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Kwatogmd

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
March 23, 2011, 2ND AOR - 04/07/11
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Sent with app
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Dr.Hasib said:
PER: Positive eligibilty review (After sending application to CIO,applicants will get their PER within approximately 4 months , only if application is complete, fulfill basic requirements,selection factors & score atleast 67 points).

Regards,
Dr.Hasib
Thanks so much Dr. Hasib. We just sent our application this dec 2010. I hope processing time wont be too long since we submitted a complete package. God bless us guys! Thanks :)

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
always+ve said:
This is the reply he received from ND VO reproduced here for reference and record

"This is in response to your ..................
............we requested you to provide the following documents as per the attached letter. ........
............ Failure to comply with this request may result in your case being refused."
I understood the point ..... But is this the complete letter?? .... How about the 'following documents' part....?? Please clarify.... Thanks

Cheers, Anil

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
always+ve said:

"This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

This refers to your application for permanent residence which was received in our office in Sydney on 23 AUG 2010.

On 13 DEC 2010, we requested you to provide the following documents as per the attached letter. This letter was sent to your current mailing address on file via regular post or by email to the address you provided on your application form. The letter also provided you with 120 days to make your submission.

To date we have not received the requested information. We cannot continue processing your application without this information.

Please quote our complete file number on all correspondence with our office and address. The requested documents should be sent in a SINGLE package by mail or courier to the Canadian High Commission:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

You have been provided to 12 APR 2011 to submit these documents at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request may result in your case being refused."
Hello there,

Thanks for posting this. What are the documents requested to be submitted in 120 days time? Please could you tell us that and so we will have a clue as to what's happening?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.