NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
always+ve said:
Hey Guys! I just got this information from an acquaintance who received his PER on the 13th of Dec 2010. On 22nd of December he sent a query to ND VO and the reply surprised me. He received an email response from them on the 4th of January and has been asked to send the complete application to the VO within 120 days from the date he received his PER. He is post 26/6 applicant. No further details of his application available.

Now i am starting to wonder what now. I sent them a change of address intimation on the 8th of December 2010 and i have not yet received any communication, so i decided to send an email in the prescribed form available on their website to inquire about the further process and confirmation for change of address intimation.

What say guys, any comments?
This reply must be a mistake from them (as we have realized from the mistake they did with canadajimmy, the CIC officers are not perfect).
The new process (post 26-June) was mainly settled to shave out the 120 days delay of submitting the documents to the VO, so i think this reply was sent by a drunk officer (still celebrating new year) ;D ;D ;D

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canady said:
This reply must be a mistake from them (as we have realized from the mistake they did with canadajimmy, the CIC officers are not perfect).
The new process (post 26-June) was mainly settled to shave out the 120 days delay of submitting the documents to the VO, so i think this reply was sent by a drunk officer (still celebrating new year) ;D ;D ;D
loooooooooooooooooooool

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
hahhahhhahhha

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
canady said:
Lol :) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Its good to laugh but this email was not sent by CIC but in fact sent by New Delhi Visa Office. So...does that make any difference? Not that it is anything to worry in case even if we have to resend all the documents to ND VO. Only concern is the overall time may get delayed.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
Its good to laugh but this email was not sent by CIC but in fact sent by New Delhi Visa Office. So...does that make any difference? Not that it is anything to worry in case even if we have to resend all the documents to ND VO. Only concern is the overall time may get delayed.

Triumph

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
always+ve said:
I think we should not laugh and think carefully and wait for answer, because it's been sent by ND visa office

Kwatogmd

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
March 23, 2011, 2ND AOR - 04/07/11
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Sent with app
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Hello!

Newbie here! What is PER stands for?

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Triumph said:
I think we should not laugh and think carefully and wait for answer, because it's been sent by ND visa office
OK talking seriously, i think always+ve 's friend should do the following:

1) Send an email ASAP to the VO (& he can CC the CIO inquiry email too) explaining that he is a post 26-June-2010 applicant & that he has already sent all the documents to the CIO .... etc.

2) Concurrently, prepare another set of his documents (we all should do that, actually i already have another set of my documents which i will surely need them when i landed in Canada & search for jobs). SO when the VO confirms that they really need the documents, he instantly send them.

EDIT: an idea just strike my mind, if always+ve 's friend just sent notarized photocopy of his documents so the VO may really wants from him to send the original set of documents. ? ? ? ?
In this case we have a serious point

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
No Update on CIC website since 22 Dec. about NOC ?????????????? Hope they are not in deep Sleep.... ;)

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
always+ve said:

since you are from the same VO, please let us know what they reply in response to your query regarding your app status. Since we do not know much about the post June 26 process, its going to be a matter of concern if this is true and we miss any such 120 days deadlines.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
always+ve said:
Dear friend .....

Though it is not a matter of laugh, but I feel what Canady has said is correct ..... ;D ..... and even ND guys may be celebrating New Year!!!!

Whichever is the VO, 120 days rule was for pre 26/6 ....... I don't expect such kind of response from any Visa Office. And IF that IS going to happen ... then it IS ridiculous.
Mail them back, informing that such requirement was for pre 26/6 ..... have already submitted IELTS TRF, PCC, photographs, reference letters & transcripts (in original) ..... now what do they want us to do ... write IELTS again... apart from reapplying for PCC ....... :eek: 8) :eek:

Cheers, Anil

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
anil04_10 said:
Dear friend .....

Though it is not a matter of laugh, but I feel what Canady has said is correct ..... ;D ..... and even ND guys may be celebrating New Year!!!!

Whichever is the VO, 120 days rule was for pre 26/6 ....... I don't expect such kind of response from any Visa Office. And IF that IS going to happen ... then it IS ridiculous.
Mail them back, informing that such requirement was for pre 26/6 ..... have already submitted IELTS TRF, PCC, photographs, reference letters & transcripts (in original) ..... now what do they want us to do ... write IELTS again... apart from reapplying for PCC ....... :eek: 8) :eek:

Cheers, Anil
Right Anil and as i said, if always+ve 's friend had just sent notarized photocopy of his documents with his application to the CIO. So the VO may really wants from him to send the original set of documents.

So please always+ve, ask your friend if he had sent notarized photocopies or originals ? ? ?

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
Good thought!!! Haven't we all sent notorised copies of the documents except for IELTS and PCC which had to be sent in original?

Keeping another set of documents ready is a good idea, wonder where do get another original for the PCC...
canady said:
OK talking seriously, i think always+ve 's friend should do the following:

1) Send an email ASAP to the VO (& he can CC the CIO inquiry email too) explaining that he is a post 26-June-2010 applicant & that he has already sent all the documents to the CIO .... etc.

2) Concurrently, prepare another set of his documents (we all should do that, actually i already have another set of my documents which i will surely need them when i landed in Canada & search for jobs). SO when the VO confirms that they really need the documents, he instantly send them.

EDIT: an idea just strike my mind, if always+ve 's friend just sent notarized photocopy of his documents so the VO may really wants from him to send the original set of documents. ? ? ? ?
In this case we have a serious point