Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:
Oh how i wish this comes true 8) 8) and we all meet in Canada before end of next year :-* :-* :-*

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Indira , How about maintaining statistics on Avg. number of PER's / week., & as per VO office.... If some one can take initiative , this will help all future receipents to know when to start shivering... :D

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Amro Elsayed said:
can see that my brother Canady is back again to the forum oh man after a long time away i know you was so restless but see now
Dear FMA thanks alot for your help yesterday you such a great Godfather and it will be Honor to meet you there at least you will help us in the coming steps which i think it is the real ones

AMro
Dear Amro

Amro u r most welcome, if I can do anything for u all, then for sure my helping hand will always be with u all......

Cheers

FMA

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
indira_prab said:
Oh how i wish this comes true 8) 8) and we all meet in Canada before end of next year :-* :-* :-*

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Yes Indira

For sure will meet in Canada........ im sure u will land before the end of Nxt Year

FMA

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Anil bhai,

How r u ? n How is it going. ..
Just wanted to inform you that I am visiting Hyd in 1st week of Jan. Wish you to meet u personally for a cup of tea..

+ 1 for you this week .- for Your help. It was really nice of you...

Lets hope we receive our PER’s very soon….

Destined

B

bkcnbr

Hi all....

WISHING ALL OF YOU

A WONDERFUL X'MAS and a SPECIAL NEW YEAR......................

May you all receive your PER's very soon....

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
canady said:
Dear Guys,

Does anyone has some details about the background check, what does the VO will do precisely in this step ? ? ?
I guess they will randomly check employment details with employers, authenticity of educational credentials, police records, proof of fund, etc.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
canady said:
Does anyone has some details about the background check, what does the VO will do precisely in this step ? ? ?
Check this out for details - courtesy of, who else but, qorax - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html.

Cheers.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
canady said:
Where were you, my friend . I thought you are in hibernation till the medical request :D :D :D

i wish we don't wait too long, however it will be a nice sweet waiting ;D ;D ;D

Thanks man & my best wishes for you & all the dears here :) :) :)
Just getting rid of forums addiction my friend & a little bit busy with work as i had been just promoted thx god & am moving to another city within 2 weeks.....just pray for me...regards.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
OK, so another day dawns in NS and here I am, waiting anxiously with the rest of you while the snow falls silently outside my window. Isn't it hard to concentrate when the day comes close to your turn to receive news?
My OH and I are on Skype al the time we can and talk about the future and what we will do when the news comes, but it is just filling time until we can celebrate with each other.
I have chores to do at home now work is done for Christmas and I will be watching for news from everyone today as the hours and minutes go by,
Good Luck everybody!

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dr.Alex said:
Just getting rid of forums addiction my friend & a little bit busy with work as i had been just promoted thx god & am moving to another city within 2 weeks.....just pray for me...regards.
Congrats man with my best wishes :D :D

I hope after 2 weeks, you get smoothly settled in the new city & get your medical request :D :D :D

C

Cam1234

Good morning folks! ;D

Today on the Menu we have three wonderful ladies:

-Rina
-Wenstumped
-Queencougar

May their PER dreams come true... also waiting are our Sept 8 crowd of carl128 and nursemich. May the wakawaka effect push you ahead as well.

Good Luck,
Cam

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you ever so much Katy and I sincerely hope that you and Pippin hear some good news from the CIO soon as well.... Packages found and under review would be awesome!!!

Cam, thanks for the wishes and the rundown of today's menu, I wasn't sure if I should expect a PER or dessert!!! :p

hunker

Dec 7, 2009
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
Nomination.....
noooooooooo
AOR Received.
22-03-2010
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
File Transfer...
05-03-2010
Med's Request
18-05-2010
Med's Done....
15-06-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2010
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2011
@ All

Just a query.
My 2 friends sent their files to CIO ,
1st one reached there on 4th Oct 2010,and the 2nd one on 8th Nov 2010.

When u guys provided me the Email address for asking the status.
Then I have got the reply that both the files are "UNDER PROCESS"

Is it a good sign coz I have seen replies that "Your file is sent back", "Cap is reached ,your file is returned" earlier in this forum

Is it a good sign coz file recieved on 4th Oct is in 1122 Category,
CIO could have said that Cap is reached and file is returned.

But still DDs are not enchased as confirmed by the Bank.

Pls give ur precious comments.

C

Cam1234

wenstumped said:
Thank you ever so much Katy and I sincerely hope that you and Pippin hear some good news from the CIO soon as well.... Packages found and under review would be awesome!!!

Cam, thanks for the wishes and the rundown of today's menu, I wasn't sure if I should expect a PER or dessert!!! :p
Well, the dessert IS a PER :) What are you doing up watching the kettle anyway?
Seriously though, hope you hear something soon... I'm not sure whether CIO has slowed down, or the "received application" vol picked up in Sept. A look at our own spreadsheet definitely shows a noticeable increase in applications for Sept...
Cam