Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
Dr.Hasib said:
That's why pippin is the best. She is the only one living in canada and helping us.....
Dr. Hasib,

I'm living in Toronto. If I can help please let me know

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
bkcnbr said:
Hi

Just to know form all the seniors....
What did all of you do? Have I done it in the correct way?
Dear friend

Finally ... got the thing that you were searching for. It has been put under my signature .... Check it out!!

Cheers, Anil

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
anil04_10 said:
Dear Wayne

You are very much correct. BUT there is some or the other ambiguity in CIO & VO instructions...including the photographs. So if the applicant is from ND, it is better to write behind every photo (and all information) :eek: 8) :eek: ...
My sincere advice - It's better to go through VO instructions also ...even for small issues!!!

Cheers, Anil
OK fair enough. London VO says write on just 1 photo from each set, and I seem to remember reading in CIO guidelines the same thing, but if a different VO says something different then best to go with the VO specific case.

A similar situation to CIO explicitly asking not to send PCC (back in August) but London VO explicitly asking for them to be included!

Wayne.

B

bkcnbr

anil04_10 said:
Dear friend

Finally ... got the thing that you were searching for. It has been put under my signature .... Check it out!!

Cheers, Anil
Thank u very much anil for your help on time

is it says that individuals born beofre 1980 can provide 10th certifictae as DOB proof or generaly. My wife's DOB is 1984. i kept only 10th class certifictate for her also

tvm

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
can you please tell from the time you send your application to the acknowledgement of receipt from CIO how much time it took?

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
check the google docs sheet in my signature...u will be able to see the time frames for the forum applicants.. i think wayne mentioned somewhere that it was 110-120 days

tvm said:
can you please tell from the time you send your application to the acknowledgement of receipt from CIO how much time it took?

L

lawrence.roy

Hi Pippin,

My file was received on 27th Sep, I have attached my acedamic transcripts which are Notarised copies with the application, would it be returned as per you mentioned? What should I do, then? Arrenge the sealed transcripts from the university.......I am not sure what to do in this matter.......

Lawrence

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
bkcnbr said:
Thank u very much anil for your help on time

is it says that individuals born beofre 1980 can provide 10th certifictae as DOB proof or generaly. My wife's DOB is 1984. i kept only 10th class certifictate for her also
Bro

Now nothing is possible!! Whatever you have done...you did it in good faith and with all your effort. You have to watch and wait!! In the meantime...try to collect the required documents. May be required in future.
As for the 1984 DoB is concerned, I feel it may still hold good (with an explanation) .... let's see!!!

Cheers, Anil

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Lawrence: Sorry, I am no authority here on transcripts. The posting I placed was credited to Indira on the subject. What I would say is to follow the explicit instructions of your CIO & VO checklists. If, for some reason, you are not able to comply with their requirements, provide a detailed cover letter with an explanation of what you TRIED TO DO and what you provide instead. As your application is already received, there is nothing you can do but wait and look for your fees to be cashed, with fingers crossed. Good Luck.
What suggestions do others with much more experience have to add??

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Pippin said:
I have a couple of numbers listed 1-888-242-2100 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-888-242-2100 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, which might mean it is toll free. The number I have used is 1-613-944-4000. They say it is quieter on Thurs and Fri. Office hours 8-4 Mon-Fri, Eastern Time. Good Luck!
Thanks dearie,i really appreciate that,like Dr Hasib has said you are the best.once again thanks

immigrantapplicant

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18th, 2010
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted along with initial doc.
Dear All,

Today I received the following email from CIO (Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca).As per my understanding this is my AOR :) :) :). I request to all seniors plz advice me what to do next and kindly update my record in the excel sheet. Thank You all very much for your support especially FMA and OhCanadiana

13 December 2010 

  UCI: ********
Application: *******

Dear Name Hidden:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

X Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of
Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on
June 26, 2010.

Arranged Employment in Canada
Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp#factor5

Your application will be forwarded to the visa office in LONDON for further processing.
Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of 1100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 2180). Your receipt number is ***. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Going to Canada portal (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. The Government of Canada funds free in-person labour market orientation sessions through the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) in a variety of locations. You can consult the CIIP website (www.newcomersuccess.ca) for additional information.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JR
Service Delivery Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
immigrantapplicant said:
Dear All,

Today I received the following email from CIO (Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca).As per my understanding this is my AOR :) :) :). I request to all seniors plz advice me what to do next and kindly update my record in the excel sheet. Thank You all very much for your support especially FMA and OhCanadiana
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Yooooohoooo dear friend

:D ;D CONGRATS ;D :D

A friendly advice...
Before anyone sees this please remove your file # and UIC# at the earliest......
As predicted this one is # 2 ... and here goes our dear friend.....

anil04_10 said:
Seems this week belongs to Dr. ex. (waiting since last 1 month!!!), spicejet, immigrantapplicant, jignesh, meelas and cforcanada. One can observe these friends have paid through the CC. Anyone with BD encashed around 10 Sept...will also find its way into this list!!! ALL the BEST guys....... :) ;) :D ;D

Cheers, Anil
Now jignesh, meelas and cforcanada. Are you people ready ..... 8) 8) 8)

Cheers, Anil

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
immigrantapplicant said:
Dear All,

Congrats man, ;D ;D ;D please remove your numbers

Any other PERs ??

Guys, a heartbeat signal is required from the following:

Made711
robin_1986
Dr. ex
Zint
Beshocar
tryresistingme
CanadaJimmy
Gulshan.akbar
saby2
Midoo
akshkumar
Dr. Ray

ARE YOU ALIVE WITH US TODAY ?? :D ;D :D ;D

immigrantapplicant

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18th, 2010
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted along with initial doc.
anil04_10 said:
Yooooohoooo dear friend

:D ;D CONGRATS ;D :D

A friendly advice...
Before anyone sees this please remove your file # and UIC# at the earliest......
As predicted this one is # 2 ... and here goes our dear friend.....

Cheers, Anil
sir how can i remove the number, from where can i edit

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010