Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
noolan said:
Dear All,

I have a good news to share!!! My brother's CC, through which I was paying my Fee, has been charged.
My story so far!!!!

NOC : 3112
FIRST APPLICATION, with all original docs, received by CIO on 19th JULY.
No news till 25th October. CIC informed my brother that application was returned on 21st JULY.....that means LOST......
2nd Application received by CIO on 22nd November. CC Charged on 29th November.......

Its a good news for all those people, whose applications were returned and lost...DO not lose hope.keep faith and APPLY AGAIN AS SOON AS YOU CAN .

Thanks....
CONGRATESSSSSSSSSSS :D
Update your info in our spreadsheet

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Dr.Hasib said:
well, it's not only true for Damascus,but also for all visa offices. we(doctor/dentist..) are getting only 20points though we studied more 16/17 years.
You are lucky still to manage 69 points. on the other hand, i had to score 16 points from IELTS to manage my 67 points.
Hope your Application will be received ASAP.
Really? I didn't know that. The site stressed that it was only Damascus and it was only with Iranians!!!! That was pretty depressing, I mean the feeling of being discriminated. Although it is still very frustrating to know that they are giving a 14-yr study point to those who have studied much longer. What is the logic behind such decision? Do u have any idea?

I too managed the 69 with a band 8 IELTS which entitles me to 16 points and also my husband's degree. And how ignorant I were as I thought even with lower points for IELTS I would manage to secure the pass mark, being so confident about my and my husband's education points.

You know the credits we pass within the 6-yr university degree outnumbers that of a bachelor's+master's in total. And lengthwise, the period is equal to the total of the two. So on what basis they are giving us 20???

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
noolan said:
Dear All,

I have a good news to share!!! My brother's CC, through which I was paying my Fee, has been charged.
My story so far!!!!

No news till 25th October. CIC informed my brother that application was returned on 21st JULY.....that means LOST......
2nd Application received by CIO on 22nd November. CC Charged on 29th November.......

Its a good news for all those people, whose applications were returned and lost...DO not lose hope.keep faith and APPLY AGAIN AS SOON AS YOU CAN .

Thanks....

Great news Noolan. Congratulations!

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
SatishMan said:
Hello friends
I sent my application on 5th auguest they got on 10th august and i got reply from FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca on 25 th november with my UCI code and Application no. I am tring to logon to check my status but i am not able to log on i dont know what is the problem please any one can guide me bcos i left my last job and started new job so i wan to update my detail. Can any one call me how long will it take to get teh visa call or interview call ?

This is very nice forum i found and with its help i completed my application with out any agent with full and complete detail i did nto make any mistake and just in one try i got the file no so any one need guidance please ask me i will tri to help you out

Thanks
u have to wait a little bit dear. Me 2 same as ur situation...E-case is not updated...please provide us with ur details to add u to our international traching spreadsheet...regards.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
noolan said:
Dear All,

My story so far!!!!

Thanks....
Updated dear....u did a great job...remind us plz with ur VO...with my best wishes

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
noolan said:
Thanks katyspring.
Noolan, IELTS is the most difficult part. Did you provide them a new IELTS TRF?

And how did CIO officials reacted to your loss? After all it was their fault, and still I believe they should send back people's documents by courier, and charge the recipient on delivery. Nobody prefers not to be charged and instead take the risk of their dox getting all lost.

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
katyspring said:
Noolan, IELTS is the most difficult part. Did you provide them a new IELTS TRF?

And how did CIO officials reacted to your loss? After all it was their fault, and still I believe they should send back people's documents by courier, and charge the recipient on delivery. Nobody prefers not to be charged and instead take the risk of their dox getting all lost.
Yes Katyspring, IELTS was the hardest part. I tried my best to get another IELTS results, but the British Council refused. I sent all my those emails to CIO and in the explanatory letter wrote that I could provide IELTS RESULTS, if i get my file number. so i just sent a photocopy of the results.
The CIC contacted my brother who is in canada and told him the news about my returned application. My brother spoke to that person who called, in great details. The person was v nice and gave him his CIC employment number and name, and told him to mention all our conversation in the letters and told him that LETTERS ARE READ IN CIC, and asked him to REAPPLY ASAP.

linkrink

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apointment taken
just for the info

Q3: I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the system. Why?

A3: Until the visa office or case processing centre to which you submitted your application for immigration or citizenship has begun processing your application, your application status will not be available through CAS. It is not necessary to contact the Call Centre - or, in the case of applications submitted outside Canada, the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate overseas - regarding the status of any in-Canada applications unless the specified time period referred to below for the specific type of application has passed.

Ref: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=faq_ecas&lang=en&app=ecas#Q3

alirezaei

Aug 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
AOR Received.
22-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
westwards said:
Hi Cam,

The ones I am talking about are operating from India, of which some seem to be legitimate who have registered offices. They are not head hunters as most of them create a vacancy matching the NOC. It depends on the occupational demand, like for hospitality sector, retails sales clerks, long-haul truck drivers, mechanics, etc they have ready vacancies. But for most "white collar" jobs such as Sales/Marketing managers, technical managers, etc they have to do more legwork. The whole process consumes a lot of money, which is eventually paid by the applicant.

There is one Canada based Law firm I know that assists in AEO. They seem to be genuine and have a registered office in BC. Here's the link ;

A word of caution, most of these agents/law firms will not ask for huge amounts of fees in the beginning. Initially they ask for a nominal- so called "Application / processing charges" and later lure clients into paying more monies. Given the high number of frauds in this arena, I would strongly suggest to first exhaust all other means (self job search,Quebec, PNP, etc) before availing any services from them. It's a risk and as I mentioned before, for many it has worked.

Hope this helps. :)

Cheers
Do you have any feedback about David Cohen law firm immigration services? specially about huge amounts of money which may be asked later.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
noolan said:
Yes Katyspring, IELTS was the hardest part. I tried my best to get another IELTS results, but the British Council refused. I sent all my those emails to CIO and in the explanatory letter wrote that I could provide IELTS RESULTS, if i get my file number. so i just sent a photocopy of the results.
The CIC contacted my brother who is in canada and told him the news about my returned application. My brother spoke to that person who called, in great details. The person was v nice and gave him his CIC employment number and name, and told him to mention all our conversation in the letters and told him that LETTERS ARE READ IN CIC, and asked him to REAPPLY ASAP.
So, hopefully the process is gonna be fine with you. I'm very happy to know that you have found this nice person in CIC to give you some consultation as to how you should reapply.

May god's grace be always supportive of you.

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
katyspring said:
So, hopefully the process is gonna be fine with you. I'm very happy to know that you have found this nice person in CIC to give you some consultation as to how you should reapply.

May god's be always supportive of you.
Thanks Katyspring and same to you and all of the members of the forum....

westwards

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohan09 said:
Hi westwards,

Yes this DD was made from ICICI Bank in New Delhi. Pls tell me is there a way this can be checked up with the bank if it has been encashed or not??..

Many thanks,
Rohan
Rohan,

Presuming your BD was in CAD and not INR, I would advice you to directly approach ICICI FOREX division of your branch and meet the FOREX manager/supervisor. The junior clerks might not be able to assist you as they don’t have access to the ‘Account Server’.

Now, you have to be very polite as these bank guys can come up with a zillion reasons for not assisting you :mad: such as they need approval, they are busy, don’t have access…etc. But keep in mind you have paid bank charges for BD and they are bound to help you. It would greatly help if you already are a ICICI bank customer. Just tell them you have applied for Canadian immigration and you don’t know if your application has been accepted and knowing the BD status is the only way you can find out.

MUST CARRY A COPY OF BD WITH YOU.

What to expect: The FOREX people will check their server / or call the Mumbai branch (as most of the FOREX transactions are carried out from Mumbai) if and when your BD amount was debited to the bank’s account (i.e ICICI bank). For this purpose they will ask you the BD number which you must have.

See if it works.

Take care
:)

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
SatishMan said:
Hello friends
I sent my application on 5th auguest they got on 10th august and i got reply from FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca on 25 th november with my UCI code and Application no. I am tring to logon to check my status but i am not able to log on i dont know what is the problem please any one can guide me bcos i left my last job and started new job so i wan to update my detail. Can any one call me how long will it take to get teh visa call or interview call ?

This is very nice forum i found and with its help i completed my application with out any agent with full and complete detail i did nto make any mistake and just in one try i got the file no so any one need guidance please ask me i will tri to help you out

Thanks
Congratulations on receipt of your AOR...
Cheers! Raj.