+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
hi guys,

i have question about the proof of funds... how they will check the funds?? before you receive the PER the CIO will check with your bank and bank docs or after the PER? they will ask again to update the funds...

what do you think guys? your reply will be highly appreciated...

thanks...

beaanddrei

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2011
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
carl128 said:
sorry to hear about this molarius, anyway try and apply again. Before, we used to say that 3 months without any returned packag is already safe, but now with this news of 4 months , this is not good. Nothing seems to be assured unless you were able to verify if your CC or DD is encashed. So far, have we heard of anyones file returned even they were able to encashed the DD or charged the CC?
Hello molarios and carl......

My first two applications was also returned due to some missing documents..... but I got the returned kit within the month that I sent them to CIC. I sent my first application on July 12, received by CIC on July 17, the letter coming from them explaining why they returned my application was dated July 22 and the returned kit was delivered at home on Aug. 3, 2010...... The next day, I sent the kit right away with the missing docs.....unfortunately, I erroneously wrote the wrong NOC code, so they returned the 2nd application to me with the same time frame as before.... the last and hopefully the correct kit was sent on Sept 17, and was received by CIC on Sept 24...... until now, I haven't heard from them.... so it's more than 2 mos now, and I already surpassed the usual time frame when they return incomplete applications..... It kept me wondering though what happened to molarios' kit that it took a lot of time..... what's happening?

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Dear all,

I have a question. I am in a peculiar situation. I am on HI in US and i have to go to europe for a conference in February and then from europe to India. My H1 visa is not stamped yet. So i am planning to go to canada to get my H1 stamped. Will there be any problem in getting canadian visa since i have applied for permanent immigration? I was hoping that i would get an AOR soon but it looks like its not going to happen until late january and i want to get my H1 stamped in december. Please give your suggestions. Thanks for your help.

I

India123

Destined said:
Dear Seniors,
My current status is CC charged for application fees on 25 Oct & application received on 14th Oct on NOC 1122 ,waiting for AOR, ???

Can I Send the following to CIC after speaking to CIC help desk & by taking my file / application number...

• EDUCATIONAL TRANSCRIPTS : I received my Degree transcripts yesterday( After 3 months of wait period).I have sent Notarized copies in my application.
  • COVER LETTER FOR WORK EXPERIENCE: Realized that I can add few more RELEVANT Job responsibilities after meeting my previous manager.
  • DoB AFFIDAVIT: I have sent my SSC educational certificate which is considered as Birth certificate in India, But still want to send DoB affidavit now.

Please let me know if I can send these documents now.
Dear friend I have similar situation like you, I haven't send DoB Certificates, I think it is problemetic, but inform me whatever you do for that, I am also from India, applied on 22 Sep 2010

SatishMan

Star Member
Dec 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application ( Notarized Copy ), IELTS & PCC origional
AOR Received.
25-11-10 ( PER ) 2nd AOR 25-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
6 June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 Sept 2011
fma said:
Dear All

Those who applied after 26/6 under new system pleas post ur details in this thread so that we will get idea how much time they are taking to process. please do not forget to write ur NOC and visa office I will sort them to get an idea. hope it will work for all.

FMA

HERE IT IS STARTED

S.NO. NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS
1- Noolan 3112 N/S 19th July London
2- SatMan 7215 N/S 10 Aug New Delhi Got fil no on 24 nov

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
u r welcome dear...ur info updated on our tracker...please provide us with ur payment method & date of charging & if u send PCC or not...regards.

pratirajya

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
katyspring said:
Great news Noolan. Congratulations!
Dear Dr. Noolan
Congrats for ur CC being charged. How did you manage to send your IELTS results in the second application? How did you manage to get a copy of your IELTS? Hope you would share with us.
Pratik

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
genius77 said:
hi guys,

i have question about the proof of funds... how they will check the funds?? before you receive the PER the CIO will check with your bank and bank docs or after the PER? they will ask again to update the funds...

what do you think guys? your reply will be highly appreciated...

thanks...
Dear genius77,

The CIO can't check your bank account, it is very confidential.
I think the CIO will ask you to get a 6 months transactions statement for them so they can get sure that the required amount of funds is kept at least 6 months in your account.

moksh2k7

Oct 19, 2010
anil04_10 said:
I don't know where our good friends moksh2K7 and Inexperienced have vanished ..... Both have not confirmed about their payment status. Inexperienced opted for CC payment ...... the en-cashment should have been processed. I hope it has NOT been returned ....... :-[ :'( :-[

Cheers, Anil
Dear Anil

My file got returned on 20th of july but I did not got it back till now I am preparing the new one now......

So lets see

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
Naija Pikin said:
Yea, why was the application returned, please share with us
[/quo

lack of date of birth certificate

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
canady said:
Dear genius77,

The CIO can't check your bank account, it is very confidential.
I think the CIO will ask you to get a 6 months transactions statement for them so they can get sure that the required amount of funds is kept at least 6 months in your account.
In some cases, they dont even require statements. Example: Singapore VO. They just need an official letter. I think at later stage, if VO feels, they can ask for the statement to verify. But i hardly doubt CIO can access bank accounts information by calling or contacting from Canada.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,
We have observed in our post 26 june application, 3 different numbers generated for one member i.e 1) Application number starting with EXXXXXXXXXX( in our case) , then 2) UCI number and 3) File number starting with BXXXXXXXXXX. As we all know,after submitting our application we only receive PER after around 4 months. In between this numbers are generated.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is obvious that Application number is generated first. Then documents are checked based on which CC/BD charged and another number generated(UCI or file number). Then final eligibility check and sending of PER to candidate by generating another number. My curiosity is which is generated first UCI number of file number ? :'( Comments Please.

I

India123

dean Silence

I Don't know about DD encashed or not because it can not be tracked