Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:
I wont disappear.

@ sonir,paramvir, ganeshterala. shaafqatz and all...

My medicals received at NDVO on 3 Dec.

when can i expect the Medicals line in eCAS?

Wat about ur eCas?
mine reached on 2nd canadestin .. still waiting for the medical recieved line :'(

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
sonir said:
mine reached on 2nd canadestin .. still waiting for the medical recieved line :'(
Mine reached on 5th Dec. ....Still waiting for the medical received line...

I think it will take minimum 14-20 days...its depend on the numbers of family members and reports.....

Regards,

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin

firstly why my DMP DID NOT check my BP ? :'(

secondly i told my DMP about my wife's lapracopic surgery ( which she had 7 months back for her chocolate cyst removal) he didn't ask for any past medical records , will this delay my case ? pls suggest , here on forum i have read that DMPs ask for previous reports and attach its copies with their forms ..My DMP didnt ask for it , m worried that i will get sealed envelope from NDVO asking for additional medical info ???

will it affect my case ? ??? ???

at the end while he was typing something on his system, he even asked us to spell the word " chocolate" for him :-\ he said how do we spell chocolate ?he added " i dont know coz i dont eat chocolate anymore and quite grown up now" , then he made a call to next room there he confirmed the spelling from a 6 year old kid ( probably doctor's daughter who accompanied her that day) then finally typed on his system.

then he said ok you both can leave .. :'( everything has been done

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
sonir said:
canadestin

firstly why didnt my DMP check my BP ? :'(

secondly i told my DMP about my wife's lapracopic surgery ( which she had 7 months back for her chocolate cyst removal) he didn't ask for any past medical records , will this delay my case ? pls suggest , here on forum i have read that DMPs ask for previous reports and attach its copies with their forms ..My DMP didnt ask for it , m worried that i will get sealed envelope from NDVO asking for additional medical info ???

will it affect my case ? ??? ??
don't worry, if DMP feel that previous medical reports or any surgery is serious and may affect in future than only they will dig the matter. Otherwise they will just mentioned in their report...And if NDVO found from the X-ray or Blood report something serious than only they will ask for further test.

So don't worry everything will be ok.

Regards,

Sonu

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
canadestin

firstly why didnt my DMP check my BP ? :'(

no way........wont affect ur case....Inshallah.

abt BP.....hmm....dont have any clue.....

should worry only if...we need extensive investigations or care....

BP..DIABETES doesnt affect our case unless we need extensive care....

i think ur DMP has casual attitude.....he must have checked and written everything OK......n UR BP ...he must have ticked Normal from his side. ???

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
sonu_rp said:
don't worry, if DMP feel that previous medical reports or any surgery is serious and may affect in future than only they will dig the matter. Otherwise they will just mentioned in their report...And if NDVO found from the X-ray or Blood report something serious than only they will ask for further test.

So don't worry everything will be ok.

Regards,

Sonu

oh if this is the case then i can breathe easily :) i was just thinking MY DMP was a jerk ( hope he doesnt read this ) :p :p

ganeshterala

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th May'11
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made, 22nd Dec'2011
LANDED..........
4th Apr'2012.
canadestin said:
I wont disappear.

Wat about ur eCas?
Bhai, you are asking us :eek:? You should predict all these things? I believe when god wishes it will be updated....

Ganesh

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:
no way........wont affect ur case....Inshallah.

abt BP.....hmm....dont have any clue.....

should worry only if...we need extensive investigations or care....

BP..DIABETES doesnt affect our case unless we need extensive care....

i think ur DMP has casual attitude.....he must have checked and written everything OK......n UR BP ...he must have ticked Normal from his side. ???
thanks , it feels nice to read something like this :) ..eagerly want to see medical received line now especially when i saw him writing CHOCOLATE into the system :eek: ::) Although its a not a big thing , according to doctors nowadays its a common thing but NDVO is unpredictable lets see :'(

some nishant batta got visa on 3rd dec, he sent medicals on 7 nov ( i read somewher in the forum )

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
canadestin

firstly why my DMP DID NOT check my BP ? :'( His lapse...not yours...he must've checked okay for you

secondly i told my DMP about my wife's lapracopic surgery ( which she had 7 months back for her chocolate cyst removal) he didn't ask for any past medical records , will this delay my case ? pls suggest , here on forum i have read that DMPs ask for previous reports and attach its copies with their forms ..My DMP didnt ask for it , m worried that i will get sealed envelope from NDVO asking for additional medical info ???He did not ask because the condition is not threatening to Canadian Medical system and is not communicable; the ultimate treatment has been done...nothing more to do

will it affect my case ? ??? ??? [size=10pt]NO[/size]

at the end while he was typing something on his system, he even asked us to spell the word " chocolate" for him :-\ he said how do we spell chocolate ?he added " i dont know coz i dont eat chocolate anymore and quite grown up now" , then he made a call to next room there he confirmed the spelling from a 6 year old kid ( probably doctor's daughter who accompanied her that day) :p :p :p :p :p then finally typed on his system.

then he said ok you both can leave .. :'( everything has been done [size=10pt][size=10pt]NOTHING TO WORRY[/size][/size]
You are okay. ;D

Thanks for the song Sonir...really appreciate it. :)

Mitali

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
mitali said:
You are okay. ;D

Thanks for the song Sonir...really appreciate it. :)

Mitali
lol thanks miltai / i was losing my sleeps over this literally but now m feeling okay after reading canadestin's sonu's and your comments !!

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
sonir said:
canadestin

firstly why my DMP DID NOT check my BP ? :'(

at the end while he was typing something on his system, he even asked us to spell the word " chocolate" for him :-\ he said how do we spell chocolate ?he added " i dont know coz i dont eat chocolate anymore and quite grown up now" , then he made a call to next room there he confirmed the spelling from a 6 year old kid ( probably doctor's daughter who accompanied her that day) then finally typed on his system.

then he said ok you both can leave .. :'( everything has been done
My DMP did ask for the records of the surgery and sent the photocopies of the reports along with the medicals and one recent report showing all clear after the surgical follow up....she said that there is 85% chance that there will be no remeds but importantly she said that if she didn't send the reports there was a chance of remeds...so it's an independent take of the situation by DMP's....

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
canadestin said:
I wont disappear.

Wat about ur eCas?
Mr.Sunil Patel sent on december 2nd and by 18th december he got the Medical line added in his ECAS

Pavan

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
amar12345 said:
My DMP did ask for the records of the surgery and sent the photocopies of the reports along with the medicals and one recent report showing all clear after the surgical follow up....she said that there is 85% chance that there will be no remeds but importantly she said that if she didn't send the reports there was a chance of remeds...so it's an independent take of the situation by DMP's....
can you share what problem you had , if not here you can PM me ?