LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Veer said:
Hi my name: veer
Send application on : 5/07/2011 at Sydney novacosta
Application received 26/07/2011
Payment made on 27/09/2011
NOC : 3142
Get answer form CIO (by email) : awaiting for initial reviwe.

which date u got email n was it PER?

regards,
kg

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Feeling happy to share with you all that My status has been updated to "Decision made" 2 days back.... Just waiting for the passports with Maple leaves....
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Methali, Wayne , Anil , Pavan , Indira Heart felt special thanks to you for your personal support through out..& My thanks, regards n best wishes for all the forum members and specially to DAVID COHEN bcoz of his website "canadavisa.com" I was able to get very good information.

Will update you once I receive my passport....

Regards
Destined

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destined said:

Feeling happy to share with you all that My status has been updated to "Decision made" 2 days back.... Just waiting for the passports with Maple leaves....
Methali, Wayne , Anil , Pavan , Indira Heart felt special thanks to you for your personal support through out..& My thanks, regards n best wishes for all the forum members and specially to DAVID COHEN bcoz of his website "canadavisa.com" I was able to get very good information.

Regards
Destined
Congratulations.....Destined.....very happy for you. :) :) Hope to see you guys soon... :)

Mitali

R

RKC

Destined said:

Regards
Destined
Congrats Destined :) Good Luck for the new beginning in Canada

IRG

Oct 7, 2010
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all originals
AOR Received.
PER - 24 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
ECAS - RBVO 3 March 2011, In Process - 4 Oct 2011
Med's Request
11 Oct 2011, Med Forms Reissued 24 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Signed by DMP-28 Apr 2012, Sent to LVO-14 May 2012, Delivered to LVO 18 May12, ECAS line added-18 June 12
Passport Req..
4 JUL 2012, Passports sent 20 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Aug 2012, COPR recieved 23 Aug 2012 (visa exempt)
ammaartahir said:
Dear All,

Greetings! Have been away from the thread for quite some time. Finally have some good news to share. After a long long time of wait, finally my eCAS shows "IN PROCESS" today with:

"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 16, 2011."

Kindly update my status in the spreadsheet. I am really fed up of seeing my stats in blue :D

Best of luck everyone!

Regards,

Ammaar

Phew!!! Finally Ammaartahir, you got it! hopefully Meds will follow next week, i’ll keep fingers crossed for you! Our heartiest congratulations and best of luck & speedy processing! :-* ;)

This is our update by the way, LVO sent us another reply “... do not undergo Med Examinations until we’ll get all kids Med Forms including expected baby...” so basically we need to send New Application for our baby, his birth cert & passport, and only after that they are going to send us Med forms for all children, so our visa validity period will be the same for all the family. We are going to send them updated PCC from our country of origin and RPRF bank draft next week.
All we have to do for this short period is to relax and wait...

Shalom, i seen you’ve got your visa!!!Very happy for you, you ve gone through long way! Big Hug and best wishes !! Much appreciated your help and advices! Thank you very much! :-* :-* :-* :-* ;)

yawanika

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2011
AOR Received.
13/04/2011
File Transfer...
05/05/2011 - In process from 14/10/11
Med's Request
14/10/2011
Med's Done....
24/10/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
9/12/2011
LANDED..........
9/04/2012
Destined said:

Regards
Destined
Congrats Destined!!! All the very best for a fantastic future ahead at Canada :)

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babybaba said:
Hello guys,
After 9 loooong months my ECAS status has finally changed to RBVO. I see this as a small victory, at least there is some activity. I really hope things start to move quickly for me now. Congratulations to everyone who has been successful in this immigration process!!! MUAH!!!

Regards
Babybaba
Finally some progress, CONGRATS!!!
On to the next step!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destined said:

Regards
Destined

CONGRATS!!! :-*

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9jcanada said:
I applied for CAIPS/GCSM some weeks back and got back the 37 page document this PM. Just a few things worthy of note and clarifications:

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility: In progress
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Not started
Misrepresentation:
Other Req:
Final:

Also under Criminality, it stated In Progress for my spouse and Not Started for me (I am the principal applicant)

Under our paper file records: It states that "Processing of this case has been taken over by **DRS** (File with DRS pending screening review)

Does anyone know what DRS means and what does this mean for our application processing?

Thanks.

9j
Hmmmm, no good news from your side...
Good luck, will keep my fingers crossed!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Destined said:

Regards
Destined
Many Congratulations Destined. Best of Luck.... :D :D

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

an important question please.

my sister has decided to file her application for PR, but we are confused about her work experience. She has worked for two years in the NOC and two years in a profession not mentioned in Current NOC. So, it makes 4 years of work experience. Can she claim for 21 points for 4 years of her work experience or will she be awarded only points for her 2 years of work in NOC.

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
koel said:
hi

an important question please.

my sister has decided to file her application for PR, but we are confused about her work experience. She has worked for two years in the NOC and two years in a profession not mentioned in Current NOC. So, it makes 4 years of work experience. Can she claim for 21 points for 4 years of her work experience or will she be awarded only points for her 2 years of work in NOC.
Technically points for experience only in NOC demanded by CIC would be given. If her other experience is in a related NOC, you might want to show it as well. It depends on the Visa Officer if he would consider it or not. Anyways, there is no harm in demanding points for 4 years (only if both fields are related). Worst case scenario,, points for only 2 years would be allotted.

IMO, you should mention 4 years detailing both the fields she has worked in.

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Louise-01 said:
Address is showing again on Ecas....without any change... :'(

Kind regards,
Louise!
Don't be sad dear. It might be a sign of further processing to begin. I hope that With His Grace you would be granted a sparkling maple leaf before Christmas.

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Destined said:

Regards
Destined
Party time bro... Very Many Congratulations.

So, how do you plan to celebrate?