13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kathe said:
Under the 33 weeks theory

Full eligibility review+ AOR issue by CIC.

Then send application packages to VO (may or may not 2rd AOR issued by VO)

Numbers of month for Med+ PCC request

Afterward Visa issued by VO

Whereabouts shall be the background check stage??? since this stage is the most time consuming phase, the heavier the loads of the records of an applicant, the longer the time to check up on.

Whether shall it be put inclusively under the word of full eligibility review of CIC? (IMO it is highly unlikely that CIC to become a doer)

If CIC took this burden, 33 weeks might not be sufficient time to do all things.

Or else if VO was a bearer for this task, how long would this game go along after 33 weeks? Just pulling the string of speculative thought!

Have a good weekend ahead you all :)
If CIC did the background checks there would be no point in even sending to visa office, CIC may as well issue the visa. However, fairly sure that CIC will not do background checks, since the local visa offices probably have all the contacts and abilities to contact local authorities for doing the checks etc.

Also I think their processes still clearly say that visa office do background checks.

Wayne.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
bindu.allam said:
hi
ive been reading all the posts and i find this forum really informative..
Plz add me to the spreadsheet. Thanks.
Bindu
Dear Bindu

Welcome to this thread. You have been added to New Delhi tracker.... All the Best.

Cheers, Anil

kpskarikode

Nov 18, 2010
fma said:
If it is recvd let me know i will update best of luck

FMA
I have submitted my application CHO -Delhi office by 1st week of August anf got the file no.
When can i expect further response from CHO? My NOC Code is 4131.
Shaji

kpskarikode

Nov 18, 2010
fma said:
Dear All

Those who applied after 26/6 under new system pleas post ur details in this thread so that we will get idea how much time they are taking to process. please do not forget to write ur NOC and visa office I will sort them to get an idea. hope it will work for all.

FMA

HERE IT IS STARTED

S.NO. NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS
1- Noolan 3112 N/S 19th July London
2- kpskarikode 4131 CHO Delhi 8.8.2010 New delhi

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
kpskarikode said:
I have submitted my application CHO -Delhi office by 1st week of August anf got the file no.
Shaji
My guess is you are a pre June 26 applicant and that you may not be added to this particular tracker. This thread is for people who applied to the CIO after 26 June(The complete application package with ALL documents in it, including the VO specific documents). Looks like you applied to the CIO before June 26 2010, and that you have got your AOR well before August and that during August you have submitted the document set within the 120 days deadline to submit documents to the visa office.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Dear kpskarikode

Are you a pre 26 June applicant? Because your NOC is not there in the present list...... Please clarify.. Thank you.

Cheers, Anil

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
kpskarikode said:
Shaji
You may expect a response from the ND VO, in approximately 4 to 6 months after you submitted your documents to the VO. This is the time they take for the background checks.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Welcome Bindu Allam, one more Bindu to the queue

Cheers
Bindu Jacob

bindu.allam said:
hi
ive been reading all the posts and i find this forum really informative..
here are my details:
Application sent: 17 Sep
Application received: 23 Sep
BD encashed: 7 Oct
NOC: 1122
VO: New Delhi
PCC: sent indian and US Michigan PCC with the appln package. Got the US FBI one just after sending my appln.
Mayb i'll need to reapply as those wud expire by the time they would be needed :(

Plz add me to the spreadsheet. Thanks.

Bindu

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Cappuccino said:
If CIC did the background checks there would be no point in even sending to visa office, CIC may as well issue the visa. However, fairly sure that CIC will not do background checks, since the local visa offices probably have all the contacts and abilities to contact local authorities for doing the checks etc.

Also I think their processes still clearly say that visa office do background checks.

Wayne.
I agree.

Check back ground if just from VO, CIC just check denpend on your data base in document for make sure everything is clear, full as request & truth.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canady said:
GUYS I HOPE THIS IS NOT A FALSE ALARM

An applicant got an AOR
Check this URL
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-this-an-aor-t57952.0.html
Ok, I know this was a false alarm but I'm glad of it. At least it was something to get a little excited about. I think the next few weeks leading up to Christmas are going to be filled with a lot of excitement and celebrations. ;D

All the best to all of us!!!

C

Cam1234

POSITIVE said:
Will we have to prepare a new PCC if AOR ( & hence transfer of FSW application from CIO to VO) is delayed beyond 6 months( on my PCC 6 months validity is specified)....???
Hi Positive:

Here is the problem, until mid August the guidelines indicated that you should send your PCC with your application, and your PCCs should not be older than three months when CIC receives them.

But I believe CIC realized this was going to delay the applications from some countries and would be unfair with the cap structure. So they changed it to PCCs don't have to be submitted to CIC, they have to be submitted to VO and cannot be older than 3 months when they reach VO.

Well, the "cannot be older than 3 months when they reach VO" part causes a whole new set of problems, because applicants do not know when their application will reach VO (eg. Is it 12 wks or 33 wks or sometime in between). Additionally, some countries can take up to 6 months to give you PCCs.

So now many people like yourself have sent their PCC with their application not knowing what will happen when they reach VO, and many others like myself who followed the new guidelines have obtained their PCCs and they will be older than 3 months by the time VO gets our applications.

This is why we wanted clarification from CIC and was the reason why this issue was included in the letter people on this forum were kind enough to draft. In my opinion the problem will be solved if CIC said, "PCCs cannot be older than 3 months from the time your application is cashed."

Best,
Cam

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Everybody chill. The only thing to be frustrated about in life is when you don't do all you can do and thus fail to sieze the opportunity.

Most of us did all we can, as far as FSW1 concerned. We collected and submitted ALL of the documents requested. The rest is out of our control, whether it's timing of eligibility checks, AOR issuance, rejections, transfer to VO , meds etc.

At this point consider in your mind that the outcome of your case had already been decided (even though you may not find it out until the day you get the last correspondence from CIC).

With this in your mind and heart, lighten up and have some fun :p

DISCLAIMER: The above post is in no way to be perceived as one to discourage posters from sharing their opinions, timelines or just post about anything they wish to post. It is just MY OPINION on how I THINK and SEE the whole process. You don't have to think or see like i do. Take it or leave it :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
Hi Positive:

Here is the problem, until mid August the guidelines indicated that you should send your PCC with your application, and your PCCs should not be older than three months when CIC receives them.

But I believe CIC realized this was going to delay the applications from some countries and would be unfair with the cap structure. So they changed it to PCCs don't have to be submitted to CIC, they have to be submitted to VO and cannot be older than 3 months when they reach VO.

Well, the "cannot be older than 3 months when they reach VO" part causes a whole new set of problems, because applicants do not know when their application will reach VO (eg. Is it 12 wks or 33 wks or sometime in between). Additionally, some countries can take up to 6 months to give you PCCs.

So now many people like yourself have sent their PCC with their application not knowing what will happen when they reach VO, and many others like myself who followed the new guidelines have obtained their PCCs and they will be older than 3 months by the time VO gets our applications.

This is why we wanted clarification from CIC and was the reason why this issue was included in the letter people on this forum were kind enough to draft. In my opinion the problem will be solved if CIC said, "PCCs cannot be older than 3 months from the time your application is cashed."

Best,
Cam
It also didn't really help that CIC changed the guidelines on their website in mid-August. However, they did not change the visa-office specific checklists to reflect those until the end of August.

We mailed our application on 23rd August - CIC website said not to include PCC, but the London visa-office specific checklist explicitly said that it must be included. We (along with a large number of other people) decided to play it safe and include the certificate.

We understand in all probability that we will be asked by VO later in the process for another set off PCCs, but we are fortunate in the UK that this will only take 1 to 2 weeks. For other countries where the PCC can take several months to acquire, this could be a real problem.

Wayne.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone here know how I can find out if my BD has been cashed? I've already contacted my bank (Royal bank of Scotland) and they haven't been able to tell me anything as yet. It's been 2 weeks since I contacted them about this. I'd appreciate any ideas.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cappuccino said:
We mailed our application on 23rd August - CIC website said not to include PCC, but the London visa-office specific checklist explicitly said that it must be included. We (along with a large number of other people) decided to play it safe and include the certificate.

Wayne.
I just checked the London Visa Office checklist which is now updated in Nov 2010. The PCC part now reads as follows -

POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCES
Please consult our Web site at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp for specific and up-to-date information on how to obtain police certificates from any country.

Note: For applications received at the (CIO) prior to June 26, 2010, you must submit police certificates with your complete application and supporting documents to the visa office within the 120 day deadline set out by the CIO.
If your application is received at the CIO on or after June 26, 2010, you are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested.

Goodness, That is another about turn again. This doesnt say the 3 month validity now. Confusing.